My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving In.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:14 am

"Awww. You're making me blush. Stop it." She giggled happily. "Glad you like it." She said as she started making some sort of weird device.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 am

"Watcha making there?" he asked as he looked at Cyan
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 am

"No clue." Cyan admitted. She started making it twirl for fun. "A toy? What do you think I should make?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:23 am

"Not sure." he said as he shruged.
Star sughed "I should be heading back to my house now."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:25 am

"Oh..." Cyan winced. "Bye then..." She accepted.

"Make sure to visit me sometime" She suggested. "Don't forget me."
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 am

He laughed "I'll never forget you Cyanie!" He Begins walking home.
"Also, if you talk to Khaz.. Tell him Star says hi!" Star waves goodbye to Cyan as he walks back to his house.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:35 am

Cyan left for The Everfree forest. (Scene over)
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

(yay! Clapclapclap)
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 am

Sunny Delight walked in the house.Having trouble moving? I can help! She said. I'd love to meet somepony new! Besides i'm really good at moving boxes and unpacking things, I just moved in down the street!
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 am

[Sunny Delight, this topic is old and dead. Therefore there is no point to join. Also, it is considered somewhat rude to butt in like that, without asking first, especially around the houses-subforum, as houses are kind of private areas. It would be different if it was a public place.

I suggest you start your own thread in the newbies-area and then ask around if people want to join in. Thanks!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4