My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving In

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:31 am

"Thanks so much for doing this, Doodle! I really appreciate the help."says Aurora as they push a heavy couch up the steps outside."I could have helped!"grumbles Icy as he picks up a lamp to put in his room. "You really think you could lift the heavy couch?....Let me rephrase that...You think I would let you try to lift this thing?!"said Aurora. "You just like Aunt Doodle better!"says Icy as he picks up an alarm clock."Nah, She more crazy than you are. She is sort of stronger...I guess. Just kidding, Doodle!"

~~~~~~Aurora's OC's~~~~~~~
Aurora the Bookworm: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2126-aurora?highlight=Aurora
Icy, Aurora's nerdy son: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2379-icy-spring
Winter Breeze, the Kindhearted sweetie: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2148-winter-breeze?highlight=Winter+Breeze
Sunny Delight: the "Radiant": https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t907-sunny-delight?highlight=Sunny+Delight

Last edited by Jenny! on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : No signature!)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:44 am

Doodle's grin was huge as she noted Aurora's Joke! "OH MY GOSH, HOW COULD I PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP OUT A BFF?!?" Doodle suddenly paused at the colt calling her an 'Aunt' but then smiled at him as she reached out a hoof to ruffle his mane. As soon as they had placed the couch where Aurora wanted it, she bolted into the air and did several small loop-de-loops in the living room then landed with a soft clap of her hooves touching the hardwood floors! Once they hit the floor, she zoomed in and out of the house bringing in various small items. "Where do ya need this? How about this? And ooh! What about this?? YIIII, THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!"

She stated barely able to contain her joy that her friend was moving to Ponyville!
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:54 am

"We need to get the TV in before we get the mantel decor out. Oh, Icy, Be a dear and fetch me that green box." says Aurora, struggling to get a picture hung up just right. "Momma, It's ok. We need the big stuff in first, right? I can help you with the coffee table." says Icy, trying to be helpful. "Oh, I love you Icy! Doodle, can you help Icy with the table?" says Aurora, relieved. "NO NO NO! Aunt Doodle! Too fast!" exclaims Icy. The speed of the table causes it to smash into a large window! "What was that?!" calls Aurora from upstairs.

Last edited by Aurora on Wed May 13, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot my marbles!)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:05 am

Doodle stopped abruptly upon hearing the table smash into the window and she quickly put her hoof up to her mouth in a "Shh, don't tell your mother." type of motion. She then quickly went through her bag she had strapped around herself and brought out some tape and began taping the window back together. "Whew," she whispered to Icy, "Once the ooze on the tape dries, the window will be as good as new! I brought this here just for this occasion! Soo glad they sell magical sealant tapes at the store south of here! And I'm also glad the window broke in big pieces!"

Within a few minutes, the tape was removed and the window looked like nothing had happened. Doodle then rushed outside and grabbed the table bringing it back inside and setting it where it was silently hoping Aurora had not turned around. "Don't worry Aurora! It was just your imagination!"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:16 am

Aurora walks down the steps into the living room and sees the glass. "Oh! Are you going to do one of those DIY stained glass windows? I love those! Thank You!" she says. Her misinterpretation has saved Icy and Doodle's lives and bits. Let's all go to Sugar Cube Corner for a bite to eat as lunch!" The trio set out for Sugar Cube Corner together, a long day ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:29 am

Doodle half smiled and sighed in relief as she nodded. "You're very tip-toppity welcome! I thought it'd give this home a more homey touch!" She let out a huge gasp upon hearing the sugariest store in Ponyville! "OH MY GOSH! I LOOOVE SUGARCUBE CORNER!! IT'S GOT THE BEST CAKES AND ICECREAMS!! PLUS THE TEAS ARE SO, YIIII, AMAZING!!!" Doodle exclaimed as she began bouncing up and down in front of the two. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go right now!!!" Doodle then bounced out the door just about as happily as any mare could be and walked beside them talking about all the treats they had there, then quizzing them on their favorite treats!"

Upon Arrival, Doodle walked up to the counter and then let the two of them in front of her having already made up her mind on her order.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:39 am

"Good Afternoon! Welcome to SugarCube Corner! What Can I get Ya?""I'll order a double nectar smoothie supreme with oats." says Aurora as Mrs. Cake punches in the order. "Can I get a death by chocolate cupcake?" requests Icy. "Alrighty...... And will that be all?" she asks. "No. Doodle, What are you getting?" The cashier looks up at Doodle, a regular customer.

Last edited by Jenny! on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:48 am

"Oh, nothing special... except the TRIPPLECHOCOLATEDOUBLEFUDGEICE-CREAMFLOATWITHSPECIALSAUCESPRINKLEDONTOPOFITANDASUPERBRAINBUSTERSUGARRUSHEDIBLESPOON!!!" She said bouncing up and down in front of the counter noting that the cashier looked a bit flustered with her order. "Um, Miss, that's a lot of ... sugar... are you sure?" Doodle's face held it's perpetual smile as the cashier sighed and rang her up with an unsure look.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:56 am

"Momma, can I-""No." says Aurora as Icy asks to get the same order as Doodle. The order finishes 20 minuets later and Everypony sits down to eat. After about 30 more minutes, The clan goes back home to continue moving in, And Doodle tries to figure out this "DIY Stained Glass" promised project.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:19 am

Doodle walked into the house and pulled a DIY ART FOR MISHAPS (or accidentally smashing your friend's window and trying to fix it!) book then set it upon the table and flipped through it. Doodle gasped loudly at the type of glass she needed not even being the type she had. She then apologetically smiled and said. "Hey Aurora! Do you mind if I go grab a few things from the store? Oh, and is there any certain design you'd like for this window?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:28 am

As the three get inside, Doodle immediately zooms over to the bookshelf, and asks Aurora the question. "That's fine. Oh, you know, just like a square-grid." Aurora goes upstairs as Doodle zooms out the door. "I wonder if purple would look good on green... Nah." she says, deciding her bedroom's color scheme. "Icy! Can you go to the corner store and get me some Purple and White paint?" Aurora yells down the stairs. "Yeah! Just a minute." Icy runs up, gets some bits from Aurora, and runs to the corner store. He comes in the door, bumping into Doodle, who is frantically trying to find good colors. "She likes green, blue, and purple." Icy says under his breath next to her.

Last edited by Jenny! on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:22 am

Doodle smiled at the colt and said, "Thanks!" Then quickly grabbed the right kind of colorful glass from the store down the street, which is much thicker than normal glass due to the way it is made to withstand the most intense heat in order to give it color. She then asked Icy which she assumed he followed her. "Are you sure she just wants squares?? Why not one of the princesses or some kind of other design?? Squares are so booooooooring...." She then begins picking up a sauntering iron, copper tape, a cutting tool, and iron welding stuff. "Ok, now to the colors!!"

((I took stained glass class, so I'd know how to do this in real life! I just can't remember what they're called for the life of me. >.< The internet isn't helping either.))
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Aurora walks around back to plant some bushes in front of the new window. "*GASP* MY COFFEE TABLE!!! Man! That thing was, like, a million bits!" Aurora sighs and looks at the sad cracked table, and helplessly watches a small ladybug climb up the foreleg. "I guess it WAS getting kind of old." Doodle's ears perk up as she figures out this window. "Hey Doodle, Would you care to tell me what happened??"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:17 am

((Oops! I'm so sorry Aurora! I forgot about this!))

Doodle's ears shot back as she tried to give her most 'I'm so sorry' look as she explained what happened. "You see, I got a little bit too excited, hah, and .... uh and that's how I kind of might have accidentally broke it!" She gave an apologetic smile and said. "Hey, I'm an artist! Crafting a new one couldn't be that hard could it?" Doodle began slowly cutting the pieces of stained glass while trying hard not to cut her own hoof then ran outside to tape it up and saunter it with iron then place it where Aurora had mentioned then did the next thing with the other one. The Sauntering iron lay rested propped up on a little metal piece in the dirt so nothing would catch fire.

"If worse comes to worse, I'll buy you a new one. I do make quite a lot of bits selling my art!"

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:47 pm

The sun still was high up in the blue sky as Natural Twenty began his travel back home from Ponyville. Ponies these days really tried to make money out of anything, didn't they. One wrote him a letter, claiming to have found some rare comics, but when Nat arrived in Ponyville it turned out that the pony had simply cleaned out their attic and stumbled over some comics, hoping to make a quick buck. What a waste of time.
Now what was he supposed to do? The train back to Manehattan wouldn't arrive for at least a few more hours and there really wasn't much one could do in such a rural village as Ponyville.
Time to wander around aimlessly then.
After just a few minutes of wandering on the dirt roads the Unicorn stumbled upon what appeared to be somepony moving into a new home if the furniture standing outside was any indication. Either that or they were being robbed, but since it was the middle of the day Natural didn't believe for that to be too likely. Still, if it was a robbery, then he'd have to prevent it! Or...considering how the outlaw could likely beat him up with ease...he'd have to alert the proper authorities!
And thus Natural stood back, watching the scene of the "crime" for anything to happen that might help him determine what exactly was going on here.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:47 pm

**Sigh**"It's alright. I guess now I can go get that lovely vintage one over near town square. I hope they still have it... Is it alright if I leave you here while me and Icy go pick it up?" Aurora says as she hangs a painting in the foyer.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Doodle shrugged but then saluted confidently and said: "Not a problem, Aurora! I'll watch over this place!! When you come back you'll be so amazed at my awesome watch pony guardness!" Doodle then smiled widely as she giggled happily and waved. "Shall I make you guys a cup of tea?" It was then she stepped outside and saw a strange unicorn watching them... and attempted to point it out to Aurora!

When she didn't get a respond fast enough, Doodle shouted, "Hey you! Yeah you! What'cha staring at?? I wanna watch too!"

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Tue May 19, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Well, this didn't seem to be a criminal act after all! Whatever these ponies were doing, they seemed to own the place. That was the good news.
The bad news was that one of these ponies had spotted Natural Twenty, deciding to initiate conversation.
Now what was he supposed to do? They'd laugh at him if he'd tell them exactly why he was watching them. Urgh. Why did all of this have to be so complicated?
His face so red that one would probably have been able to see it glowing in the dark, the Unicorn stammered:
"Well, uh...you know...I...nothing. I was...just passing through..."
It was times like these Natural wished he could turn invisible just like so many superheroes could.
There had to be a spell for that, probably.
But Natural had never been good with magic. It probably was hopeless. And he'd just made himself the laughingstock of an entire village. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Aurora walks outside and picks up a large bookshelf with magic. **Grunt** "I...wish you had... not been... so HEAVY!" Aurora says to the bookcase. "Do I even own that many books?" She says aloud. "No, but you DO own that many trinkets and book ends!" Ivy replies. "Come on. We need to get going if we're gonna make it to Sofas' and Quills before they close!" Aurora says, and then stops, having noticed the colt staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:25 am

Doodle Dashed over to Aurora zipping around the Book case as if she'd never seen one before. "Hey Aurora? Do you need help with this?? I can help!! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee??!" Doodle said giving her most adorable beg-face. But because of the beg-face, Doodle lost control and accidentally crashed right into the outside side of the house and slowly slid down. "Owowowowow!!" she said rubbing the bump on her head. She then cast her gaze to Natural, gasped loudly, and said. "You looked all seeeeeeerious like this!" She said making a rather cartoonish display of the look he had when he was watching them.

"Almost as if we were thieves stealing the things in the house! Pfft! Aurora's just moving in, silly!" She then let out another gasp as she noticed the horn atop Natural's head. "Hey! You've got magic!! Can you help her or us unpack!!! My hooves are like butter! Hehe, I can't lift a thing without going crazy or breaking something, heh!" She then turned back to Aurora and motioned towards Natural. "Do you think he could help us? Hey yellow pony, what's your name?!?" She asked him as she bolted from the open door to stand right in front of him with her usual Doodle trademark grin!

It was then that she let out another loud gasp and said, "Waaait... are you NEW to Ponyville??? OH my GOSH!! I must welcome you if so!!" she then began bouncing up and down again
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:24 pm

As the Ponyville reporter was making her rounds around all the lovely little houses to scout out for good stories, she came across one of her most favorite things. Well, two, actually.

The first was a new pony moving in.
The second? Pretty mares, of course. You could never go wrong with pretty mares.

Anyway, there she was. Standing there, just gaping at the mares. One of them looked familiar, a bouncy pony with a paint pattern on her coat.It was a very pretty coat. Carpe just wanted to...

No. Come on, Diem, pull yourself together. You've got a job to do!

The orange Earth Pony straightened her journalist's hat, took a deep breath, and galloped over to them, nearly running over the yellow stallion standing there. She hadn't even noticed him. Oops. Oh well. She could talk to him in a minute. Now she was on the job. "Howdy ho!" Carpe whinnied, flashing the ponies an ear-to-ear grin. "I'm Carpe Diem, journalist for the Ponyville Times! Is this a move in-progress I see? How delightful! Who's the lucky pony? And might I say," she paused and flashed the two mares a small wink, "you two look fabulous today~"

With another shining smile, she whipped her hat off and pulled her notepad and pencil out of the ribbon of the hat, preparing herself to take notes. Oooh, what a great story this would be. New arrivals were always welcomed in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Savato

Savato

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 4:52 pm

The "yellow pony", as Doodle Bug had called him, was by now more resembling an orange pony, if not a red one. He definitely had never meant to attract this much attention and was blushing furiously.
For a short moment the embarrassed grin on Natural's face made way for a wince as one of the ponies crashed into the building, only to quickly return as she somehow stated the exact reason the Unicorn had been watching them in the first place. Was her talent mindreading or something?
"Oh...uh...sorry, but I'm really no good at magic. Eheheh..."
It always seemed to be so easy for all those superheroes and paladins and bards to simply speak to others. Why did Natural's charisma have to be so low? No, he had to pull himself together.
With a slightly less squeaky but still shaking voice he continued:
"My name's Natural Twenty. I'm here for the first time, but I don't plan on staying here for long. I'm from Manehattan to be exact."
Okay, could have been better, could have been worse. At least he didn't faint.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:14 am

Aurora walked over and shook Carpe's She says as she hoof. "Hello. My name is Aurora. I am moving into ponyville. That is all." She said as she walked down the street towards Sofas and Quills.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Metal walked down the street with a saddlebag on bis back and a few paper rolls sticking out of it.
Probably blueprints He brought. He also carried a bag with a few groceries. He hummed a little tune as he made his way towards his workshop
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:38 pm

(From this point until Aurora and Metal finish their trip to sofas' and quills, it will just be Delix and Jenny posting.)

"Ga-AAAAAH!" Aurora slips on a puddle and tumbles into a stranger unicorn, knocking over all of his paper rolls. "Watch it!" Aurora says, exasperated. "Sorry, I just need to get to Sofas' and Quills before they close!!" She states nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next