My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icy Spring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Icy Spring Empty
PostSubject: Icy Spring   Icy Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Icy Spring

Icy Spring 3StgY6j

Species: Unicorn
Mane: Teal
Tail: Teal
Eyes: Lime Green
Body: Dark Teal with freckles
Cutie Mark: None
Personality: Icy is fairly quiet, but appears friendly enough when he does speak. He is curious and has quite a creative, clever and insightful mind. He loves spending time reading or laughing his head off with his mother.  Tending to speak aloud on accident and jump up and down when the right answer is in his head.
Likes: Art, happiness, laughing, reading, going to new places, snow
Dislikes: Rain, sadness, loneliness, darkness, loud crowds
History: Icy Spring was born to a wealthy family in Canterlot. He was a purebred Unicorn, however, His parents died in a raging fire. Knowing Just what to do, he went to the orphanage where, incidentally, Aurora Sayleene was. Aurora adopted Icy and they would share stories, do fun activities, and both would have a lot of fun. Icy now has his own room and lots of fun toys, and he stays close to his mother, who he now shares a condo with.

Example RP segment: Icy was enjoying a night out with his mother and father when suddenly the heard a snap, a crackle, and a woosh. Before anypony realized the building next door was on fire, a large pillar fell and smashed his mother. Icy began to dodge this and that, while his father tried to save the mother. But a sharp window pane had fallen on top of him. Icy, realizing both his parents were dead, ran away as fast as possible. That Was when it happened. He nearly tripped over a cardboard box in the middle of the street. Looking more closely, he realized that there was a small filly hiding inside. "Hello there" he said. The filly was sobbing non-stop, so he got down to eye level with her. "You okay?"he said gently. "I-I lost my mommy!"she cried. After hugging her, They both set out to look for the poor fillys' mother.
[Acceptance]
"Take time to enjoy the simple things in life. You'll find it a lot easier."
Aurora The Kindhearted Bookworm: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2126-aurora
Icy Spring: The shy, clever mind: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2379-icy-spring#31956
Winter Breeze The Super Softie: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2148-winter-breeze
Brave Storm The.....Brave: Not done yet, but soon to come! :D

Last edited by Aurora on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:14 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Icy Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Spring   Icy Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:36 pm

It looks good so far but you also need the form which can be found in the submitted creations sub-forum under Soaring Splash's sticky
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Icy Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Spring   Icy Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:43 pm

The personality and history is a bit short and also, you need to pick from the sample rp segments Korenav listed here on the second post
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Icy Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Spring   Icy Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Icy Spring Tumblr_mrue5tMPig1r3l41yo4_400
~DB seal of approval!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Icy Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Spring   Icy Spring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icy Spring
Page 1 of 1