My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DoW Shoots of Spring

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

DoW Shoots of Spring Empty
PostSubject: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:48 am

It was nearly 3 in the morning, Night had not slept well the night before but it did not show on her body. She did not dress in her normal lady like attire, today she wore a well fitting suit, though a little bulkier to make up for the fact that it was lined with reinforced fabrics. She didn't have enough speed to sacrifice on heavier armor.

The outskirts of the Ever-free were just as foreboding as ever. Though the waning moonlight did not help the mater. she paced as she waited for the others to show for there trek into the forest, in search of the ruins. Tucked under her wing was a rough map of landmarks she could see from the sky. she did not know how much it would help.

The cold metal of her blades rested comfortably in there places, the hoof blade snug against her foreleg and the long blade tight against her side. She had no dout that she could take Night Fall, had it only been him.

Glancing back to town she briefly wondered if her new-found friends, got her message, delivered by her quickest girls, not fighters, but grew up knowing the value of being unseen.

-----------------------
[[To Shala's Residence, Intel's residence, Indigo's Residence and Icarus's Gradge.]]

There are three sharp taps, be it on glass metal or wood. After a short pause a folded paper with Nights curt mothmenship is shoved threw the crack in your window, under your door, waiting for you to find it. After three more taps and a flutter of wings the night returns to silence. Ponyville returning to is normal sleepy morning self.

The only change lay on the notice board, where a small paper folded paper was pinned. It read.

Come and Find me brother, and was signed by crossed rapiers. But even that paper did not remain there for long.

Last edited by Mriia on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 am

Indigo was woken by the first series of knocks, but wasn't quite aware of being awake. The next series caused him to jerk up and climb out of bed with a flashlight. When he saw the paper and hastily checked the house for trespassers he picked it up in his aura and read before uttering: "Oh fuck me."

He raced through the house getting everything he needed, which wasn't much. He stepped out into the night air with his coat, monocle, flashlight, and an axe he claimed was for splitting firewood. He slowly made his way toward the dark forboding forest. In the quiet of the night his mind invented things for him to be afraid of and jumped at every sound or imagined sound his paranoia produced.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 am

Shala was a bit late on rising that morning. Usually her early morning was spent recovering from her last drinking binge. Stumbling about irritably, she reached the door, ready to give the offender an earful. But they were already gone.

Looking down, she read the message and narrowed her eyes. Quickly she turned and got her finest liquor, Bacardi 151, and filled her flask. She took a small sip, but not enough to really affect her, before stowing it away in her mane and grabbed her small axe.

Shala left her house to the woods, intent on some serious business. She would be that pony she ran away from one more time. The pony she left Manehattan because of. There would be splitting this day, and her axe behind it.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 am

Iccy woke up to the knock on his window, and, seeing the note, went to read it. After nodding, he went to grab his tools of the trade, hiding some of them in his vest: His throwing wrenches, A couple Flashballs to stun, and his Large oversized Wrench, which he attached to his back.

So, As Indy and Shala have, Iccy headed to The Everfree, Using his horn to light his way. He didn't want to kill anyone, although he knew it might come down to that.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Still dazed, Intel fought to open his eyes when he heard the knocking. Pushing the multitude of tables and documents away from him, he stumbled to the door before noticing the note shoved under his door. Curiousity demanded he opened it, and Intel frowned at the scribbled writing. When the content had been read, he slunk down onto his bed/sofa. The Celestial oath, shoved into his brain, forced itself out of his lips. Even now, he supposed, the others would be heading out towards the confrontation, ready to do what he simply couldn't. If he would harm for a good reason, he would harm for a bad reason. And such a thing couldn't be taken back.

Still his body refused to remain idle. He had to do something. He set out, but not towards the Everfree. Dragging a device with him, he planned to go the highest point in Ponyville.

He couldn't stop his friends from fighting, but damned if he was going to going to let anypony else into the conflict...
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 am

Princess Luna’s beautiful moon was just touching the horizon. The dark coated pegasi managed to stay hidden in the shadows of the sky as he flitted to the abandoned house the gang had been calling home. It was quite, though only one pony was sleeping.

“Bar, get the griffon. Steel, wake up that pig.” Fall didn’t even bother to fold his wings fully as he went and blew out the single lantern lighting the room.
“Sir?” The dirty brown stallion turned on his way out of the room to look back at their leader.

“It appears my sister has picked her grave.” He turned to exit the room the sound of a dull thud and a squeal echoed through the house.

It nearly covered up a inquisitive raspy caw and the clicking of claws in the floor.
---
She stood, her hooves just grazing the boundary into the forest. She was under the overhang of the trees not wanting to be seen before she dictated it. Night thought it funny how well she blended into the shadows. Even her mane was no longer her bright pink it normally was, but its natural dark blue. She had no intention of being an easy target.

Glancing back at the town she Glimpsed a pony coming towards her, it was to far off and to dark for her to recognize so Night slipped farther into the shadows intent on waiting until the pony got close enough for her to identify.

edited 7/6/2012 Because people who give me nothing to work with complain that I give them nothing to work with.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:12 am

(I gave you something to go on and I still have nothing, oh well.)

By the time Indigo reached the outskirts of the forest the flashlight in his mouth was wavering from his fear induced tooth chattering. He came to a stop and fished the light out with his magic and waved it around to scan the landscape for anypony else. "Nopony else is here... I'd better not have to wait long. One minute too late and I'm heading back."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 am

"Hey Indi!" Shala said loudly as she popped out from behind a tree. She laughed before waving him on. "Come on you. She is probably waiting for us up here. Nice and dark. And turn that thing off. Your going to get unwanted attention." She moved on up ahead of him to head deeper into the forest, hardly a care for the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 am

Iccy heard Shala and Indy talking, so he doused his horn, sneaking up toward the sound of the voices. He'd be quiet, Just to give Indy and Intel a big hug. Which probably would freak them out, but eh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DoW Shoots of Spring   DoW Shoots of Spring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DoW Shoots of Spring
Page 1 of 1