My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Shower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

Spring Shower Empty
PostSubject: Spring Shower   Spring Shower I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 am

Spring Shower
Spring Shower Springshower3
Species:
Pegasus
Mane:
Light Blue with white highlights. Kind of unkempt as regular flying makes it hard to keep any hair style stay
Tail:
Light blue with white highlights. Unkempt in the same style as her mane. A serious wind blown look.
Eyes:
Azure Blue and full of excitement
Body:
Cyan with white cloud-like markings on her nose, hooves, and back. An athletic build as she is regularly on the move either in the sky flying or on the ground playing a variety of games with others.
Cutie Mark:
Three rain drops falling from the cloud like marking on her back
Age (Baby,adult):
Young Adult
Personality:
Although she's tasked with bringing in some of the rain, she much prefers the sunny weather. This will often cause her to hold back when releasing the rain, which can later cause unexpected outbursts of rain. While she is athletic, she can also be a bit clumsy at times as she is still getting used to her long legs, having been a bit of a runt when she was younger. She is outgoing and loves making friends, rarely shying away from pony who is also open.
flying, pony games, sunny days, mornings.
Spring Shower has always enjoyed the warmth that comes with the sun rising on a spring morning.
Dislikes:
thunder & lightning, winter, the cold.
She tends to bundle up a little bit when the colder months roll around.
History:
Born in Cloudsdale, the then small Spring Shower learned at an early age that she had a talent for bringing in rain. This was backed up when her cutie mark appeared with three distinct rain drops. As she grew older, she discovered she much preferred the warm weather of a sunny day to the cold wetness of the rain. Her desire to enjoy a sunny day often leads to her not releasing as much, if any, rain she is supposed to. This build up can sometimes cause unexpected scattered showers as the unreleased rain tends to forcefully express itself. She moved to Ponyville for a simpler life and to enjoy the fun and games that the earth ponys have.

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Spring Shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Shower   Spring Shower I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Approved. I'm tired.
Back to top Go down

Spring Shower
Page 1 of 1