My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! Empty
PostSubject: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Sprinkle Fuzz pushed the door open, and flew on to the front desk. "Can I have a ball please? Can I? Can I?" He asked, eager to have some fun. The man asked "What weight do you want?" "Uhhh, gimme the lightest ball you got." he replied. The man then used magic to get a little ball with the number 8 on it. "Thanks mister!" he said as he attempted to pick up the ball. He struggled, but eventually picked it up with both hooves. He then proceeded to fly over to an empty lane. He looked around for a bit but couldn't find an empty one. He flew over a table, but accidentally dropped his bowling ball in someponys bowl of nachos. Luckily, nopony was around to see it. He quickly took the ball out of the nachos and wiped it off with a napkin that was on the table. He then decided he was gonna see if any other pony would let him bowl with them. He flew from lane to lane with his ball, asking ponies if he could bowl with them.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Lauzet was at the bowling alley getting ready to play a round of bowling, when she was encountered by a young colt. When he asked her if he could bowl with her she smiled at him, and said "Sure I'm up for a game."

She allowed Sprinkle Fuzz a seat next to her and asked him "Alright two things, one what is your name you cute little green thing you? And two where are your parents?" She continued to smile at him, and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Sprinkle was excited to get to play with someone, so excited he started flying in circles. He then answered her questions with "My names Sprinkle Fuzz!" When he moved on to his parents, his big smile went away, he continued with "My parents don't like me and are really mean to me. They let me do what ever I want really. They hate me so much that they bought me a small house to live in by myself just to get away from me." As his eyes teared up. He almost cried every time the subject was brought up. H's then tried to get bis mind off it and asked "What's your name miss?".
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 pm

"My name is Lauzet." Said Lauzet still smiling albeit looking worried. She was unsure if she could bowl now. Sprinkle's story made her feel sad. She pitied him, but at least he got a free house she thought. She did not get her first house until her early teenage years.

She decided to just bowl with him, he seemed like he wanted to play it. She asked him "Now do you wanna go first, or shall I?"

Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"Nice to meet you miss Lauzet." he said, glad he had made a new friend. He replied to her question with "No you can go first. I havnt ever gone bowling before, my parents never let me...". He couldnt get his mind off his parents. Sprinkle wasnt happy at all anymore. Tears started running down his cheeks, so he immediatly started rubbing his eyes and wiping off the tears, hiding the fact that his face was covered with tears.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Before Lauzet could bowl, she had to make sure Sprinkle Fuzz was okay. "Is something wrong?" Said Lauzet to Sprinkle Fuzz hoping he was alright. She wasn't good at making kids feel better, and would really hate to have to make him feel better. She looked at Sprinkle, and assumed that he was crying. Lauzet had a feeling she was going to get a head ache by the time she leaves the bowling alley.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:53 pm

"*Sniff* its just, I feel really sad every time i think about how mean my parents have always been to me." he replied while still wiping the tears off his eyes. "Are you gonna bowl? Cuz if you dont i will." he said eager to try to do something to ge his mind off his parents.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 am

"You can bowl." Said Lauzet smiling hoping this would make sprinkle happy. It always did feel good to make others happy. Lauzet was worried about Sprinkle though, but she decided to just keep quiet and watch him bowl.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:16 am

"Alrighty then, here goes nothing." he said as he flew over in front of the lane while holding his ball. He backed up a little, then flew forward and threw the ball. The ball hit the wood and went straight into the side. Sprinkle Fuzz let out a big sigh and said "I knew i wouldnt be good at this.". Sprinkle Fuzz was not happy at all. He waited for his ball, then picked it up when he saw it. He decided to try another approach. He took the ball in front of the lane, put it down, then pushed it while using his wings to move forward faster. The ball went straight forward at first, but then curved off and barely hit 1 pin on the end. He let out another big sigh and dragged himself over to his chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:31 am

Lauzet frowned at the site of an unhappy colt. She felt bad for him, but decided to just leave him be. Lauzet proceeded to make her way to her bowling ball. She kicked the ball in a gentle manner. The ball knocked down 2 of the pins. As she waited for her ball to return she looked at Sprinkle. She felt like she should try making him feel better, but decided to just wait until later. When her ball came back, she placed it in the same area as before, and kicked it with slightly more strength then before. This time the ball knocked down only one pin. After she was done bowling she made her way back to her seat, and gave Sprinkle a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 am

Sprinkle Fuzz decided he was going to try it the same way Lauzet did. "Lets see if i can knock any more down this time." He said as he slowly walked over and picked up his ball. He put it down in front of the lane, turned around, and gave it a good kick with his hind legs. The ball rolled down to the pins so fast, and he knocked all pins down but 2 in the back. Sprinkle smiled and hopped up and down as he turned around to look at Lauzet. "I did it! I almost got them all!" Sprinkle exclaimed. He eagerly waited for his ball to return, and as soon as it came, he picked it up and ran in fron of the lane. He put it down and kicked it just like last time, and he knocked down both other pins. "Yaayyyyy!" he yelled as he flew around in joy. At this moment, his mind was completely off his parents and he could finally have some fun.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 pm

"Good job." Exclaimed Lauzet feeling relieved that Sprinkle was happy. It was nice to see such a young colt full of joy. In a moment Lauzet got up and was ready to bowl some more. She took her ball and placed it on the ground. Lauzet back kicked the ball, and knocked down 3 pins. It wasn't an amazing shot, but it wasn't terrible for her either. After a couple of seconds Lauzet's ball returned to her. She did the same thing as she did before with the ball. This time it only knocked down 2 pins. After she was done she made her way back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Sprinkle Fuzz jumped down off his chair, and picked up his ball. "Lets see if i can do it again!" he said as he eagerly took his ball in front of the lane. He gave it a good kick with his hind legs, just like last time. He watched his ball roll down towards the pins, and got a strike! "Yaaaayyyyyy! Im good at bowling!" He exclaimed as he flew all around the building. After a while of flying, he flew back to his seat and hopped up and down on it. Just then, his stomach growled. "Man, im hungry! I dont have any money though..." He said as he looked at the nachos on another table, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 pm

As soon as Lauzet heard 'I don't have any money' she turned to Sprinkle and said "I can buy you food. Is there anything you'd like to eat in particular?" She wanted to make sure Gloom was happy, and to her money was no object so she could get him whatever he liked.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 pm

"You can? Yaaayyy!" he said with excitement. "Naaaachooooos..." he replied while licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Lauzet took out a small bag that contained bits. "Go get what you want with this." Said Lauzet as she gave the bag to Sprinkle Fuzz. "I'll be here if you need me. Now go, and buy your food."
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:16 am

"Yayyyyyy!" Sprinkle yelled as he took the bag of coins and flew to the resteraunt. "I want nachos!" He said to the man behind the counter as he was getting enough bits for his nachos. He gave the man the bits and the man gave him his nachos, so he flew up, grabbed the nachos, and flew back over to the table closest to the lane him and Lauzet were playing at. He immediately shoved his face in to the nachos, eating them extremely fast. In only about 20 seconds, he had already finished all his nachos. His face from his nose to his chin was completely covered with cheese, but he didnt care. He gave the bag back to Lauzet and sat down at his chair. "Thank you miss Lauzet!" He said as he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:57 pm

"It's no problem at all." Said Lauzet as she took back the bag. "Um Sprinkle you got stuff on your face." Lauzet was partially disgusted by the sight of the young colt's face being covered in food. She passed a napkin to sprinkle fuzz after she was done speaking.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 pm

"I know." He said as he took the napkin from Lauzet. He wiped off his face with the napkin and threw it in a trash can was over by the next table. He then started moaning quietly a little. He had eaten those nachos too fast. "Ughhhh. My tummy hurts." He said as he held his stomach.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 pm

"Do you want me to take you home?" Asked Lauzet showing concern over the colt. Sprinkle did not look to good, at least from Lauzet's perspective. It seemed like he was going to puke. Lauzet had gotten up from her seat, and made her way to Sprinkle. Lauzet raised her hoof to Sprinkle, and prompted him to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Sprinkle nodded at Lauzet and got off his chair to follow her. He gave her directions to where his house was as he walked towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Lauzet had never brought a child to their home before, it made her feel good that she was helping out. She still had to worry about him puking, or something like that.

"How are you holding up?" Asked Lauzet worryingly as the two made their way to Sprinkle's house.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Sprinkle followed Lauzet to his home. The entire time he had been thinking about his stomach and how sick he felt. He tried to get his mind off of his stomach, but telling himself to stop thinking about it made him think about it more, and the hot sun wasn't helping at all.

"How are you holding up?"

He just looked at her and groaned. He then felt something terrible in his stomach. He immediately ran towards an alley that was next to them so Lauzet wouldn't see his puke, but he was too late. He hurled on the ground, directly in Lauzets sight. He kept puking for a few moments until he finally stopped. "Ughhh..." he groaned as he walked back to Lauzet.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 am

"Oh dear," Said Lauzet as Sprinkle made his way back to her. She placed her right hoof on his mane and began to stroke it. "We better get you home quick."

Lauzet stopped her stroking and turned around. She began to trot in a faster motion then before, she hoped that they would get to the house soon. She couldn't stand to see Sprinkle like this.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:53 pm

"At least my tummy doesn't hurt anymore." Sprinkle mumbled, but he still felt like crap. Sprinkle followed Lauzet and noticed how fast Lauzet was going, and decided to fly instead of walk. After a few minutes of flying next to Lauzet, they finally made it to his house. He looked at Lauzet, now feeling much better, and said "Thanks for everything Ms. Lauzet!" Sprinkle said as he jumped up and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next