My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starset Nightclub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:19 pm

A figure stepped out of the shadows. He looked just like the armor clad stallion from before, except his coat was a pale blue, with cerulean eyes to match and armor made of steel with golden gilding "You know nothing, Switchblade. I have lived over a thousand years, and the better part of that was spent meditating on the true meaning of harmony. Only when you abandon Celestia's one-sided teachings, and monoical view of magic will you truly know what harmony is. Only when you are at peace with your own light," he was then surrounded by ligjt, and when it clearned he had turned into 'Revenant' "and your darkness will you know true harmony. While I would like to claim I know true harmony, I am still lacking one more element...but I feel that I am close to finding it."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 pm

He chuckles calmly "I'm sorry. But you mistake what I must aim for; we already have warriors of true harmony, we do not need any more of those. My talents are brought in for just light, not balance. It is sad that individuals have gotten to the point of dark magic that light must be needed instead of balance." He groans "Of course another individual needing 'one more thing'. That pursuit only causes chaos and danger, rarely anything beneficial for anything involving searching for something like that." he seemed very adamant about this, and almost glared at him "If you too seek that amulet, I shall have to warn you that it has already been claimed by another."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:08 pm

"Amulet? No, I have no clue of what you speak. You amuse me Switchblade. You assume I'm searching for trinkets, but you couldn't be further from the truth." He stopped and turned to look out the window, sorrow filling his eyes for the briefest of moments "I...I am going to die soon. I can feel it in my heart. Have you ever felt this before? A crushing sense of dread, a realization that this isn't a nightmare? That no matter what you do, you cannot change what will happen? No matter what you do? The feeling that, for the first time, your fate is no longer your own? That your ending has already been written, but by someone else?...and all that's left for you to do is to try and make a differance?...Something to finally good give your life meaning..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Switchblade listens and nods "Yep. Years ago I felt that exact feeling; I was tried injustly for a tragedy that I took full responsibility for despite being the one trying to stop it, was put for jury to decide my fate, but was told to plead guilty for it to protect my peers from disgrace by disgracing myself. I was on the verdict of banishment or execution when an old friend came up to repay the times I saved his life, he fought for a verdict that could remain secret, a punishment that didn't affect me directly if you will but still was punishment enough to protect my peers. Public disgrace and humiliation for 'my' actions." he sighs "Life has a habit of shoving us onto the edge of oblivion to test if we can get back up, or if we resign ourselves to eternity, and yet, the help of others can also pull you up no matter how far you've fallen. It is the remarkable thing about friendship."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:47 pm

A nice tale, but I do not believe mine will have a similar ending. An old enemy from my past is coming back/" He looked back at Switch, smiling faintly "I have the strength and power to beat him, but only if I walk a path that only leads on way. I know Saint Clover won't call my name, there's only one place ponies like me go. BUt....I'm willing to end my journey early for this...for her..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:08 pm

He shrugs "Sometimes that's all you can do. Better to go out on a heroic action and be forgotten than live on an evil action and be remembered as a villain." he sighs "But perhaps you need to think around the issue more and realise other possible routes. We rarely see them until it is almost too late."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:12 pm

All I've done is think. Besides, it's already too late for me. But for you?" He began to walk out the club "Switchblade...you have to let go of the past, and let someone inside your guard for once. Trust me, I used to be just like you. But that was a long, long time ago." He walked out the door, and disappeared into the night
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Switchblade shakes his head with a chuckle again "Let someone in. If only this were Ponyville he'd see how many residents are close to me. Come to think of it, I've still not really introduced myself to the other engineer in town. I'll need to do that later." he glances around the club
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Everyone is still out cold, but now there are noticeable tracks leading in and out of the club.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:02 pm

He frowns, still unsure at how impossible the situation was, but he may as well play along; it'd be more fun than whatever else life had planned, he straightens up, following the tracks
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 5:45 pm

The tracks led to an old warehouse, where Dreamscape could be heard screaming profanities from inside. It was so, so obviously a trap.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 5:53 pm

Switchblade smiles calmly, looking down "You sure, buddy? I mean, I've saved her once already, I can do it again fine." The oddly short mare next to him shakes her hair with a gentle laugh, stretching her wings "Nah, it's okay; I'll take the bullet for this one, after all, best way to keep her off of you, hot stuff." she laughs "Okay you can hit me for that when I get back, see ya~" And with that she flies up to the roof silently, looking around for a skylight so she could see inside.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 11:49 am

Dreamscape was boredly sitting in middle of the warehouse while the gangsters patrolled the area. "You guys are the worst villains ever, like seriously, that guy has a rake. A RAKE for a weapon." She sighed, half heartedly struggling against the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Soul giggles silently; this would be routine. She lines herself up, aiming to use a technique she called the spectress, where she used her speed and low flying experience to fly into isolated guards and knock them out and be back on the roof before she is seen to then repeat the process
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:24 pm

"Oh look, it's the cliché hero come to save he, here, lemme swoon real quick..." Dreamy sighed, her voice bored as she thought to herself 'I am DONE with manehatten.'
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Soul shrugged once she was done "Well sorry. But I'm afraid your usual knight in shining armour is currently waiting for me to do this rescue so we can go home." she says almost moodily at the insult. Now she was still it was obvious she was short, like unusually short, between the height of a filly and a mare
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Dreamscape wasn't much taller, and she sighed as the mare spoke "I don't even care, I'm just done with this city. Thanks for the rescue, I guess." She wiggled out of the poorly tied ropes and took to the air, flying towards the broken skylight.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:44 pm

She looks after her "Not gonna go say bye to Switchy?" she calls, beginning to tie up the gangsters tightly
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:46 pm

"Nah, the guy's too up tight. Besides, with all the traveling I'm gonna do I'm bound to see him again." She smiled a bit "I think I'm going to ponyville first, seems like a nice quiet place." She then flew off into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Soul watches and chuckles, looking over her shoulder "You have a habit of keeping them coming, don't you? Switchy boy." she giggles as she trots off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starset Nightclub
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: