My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starset Nightclub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:48 pm

She smiles a little "He sounds like a real knight. Not a fool who wanted glory, or a boy with jaded dreams. He sounds like some who wanted to do the right thing, even if it meant no one would ever hear his story. He sounds kinda like you." She quickly pulls her wing back, as she realizes what she's doing
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm

He nods sadly "Aye, those were the days. Sadly my legacy is now the only one that continues, well, except Soul, but she was a late sign on for the final mission. None of the full timers left except Switchblade, aka me."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:55 pm

"I thought so. You had a look in your eyes when you were speaking. It was sad and distant, yet proud and resolute. The knight I used to know would get that same look in his eyes when he spoke of his deeds." She takes a hesitant step closer
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 pm

He tilts his head "I am sorry. But I doubt you are thinking of me actually, I don't remember your face."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 pm

"Oh silly, I know it wasn't you. He is...was my brother." She smiled a little
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:14 pm

He nods "Anyway, if you'd like, I can get some proper furniture for you; I have a slight overstock anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:18 pm

"Thanks, but nah. This place is cramped as is. Besides, it's not furniture I'm missing these days." She smiles at him
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:23 pm

He nods "Okay then. Well, night is falling so I best be heading onto the street again for my main job. I wouldn't recommend following me, but you may see some interesting things if you do." he says calmly, wandering out the booth and to the door
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:29 pm

"Interesting you say?" She asked rhetorically, plodding along after him and pulling her hoodie on "Like, what kinda interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:34 pm

He doesn't seem to acknowledge her as he walks into a side street, his scimitar teleporting into his scabbard as he looks down it sadly, strange creatures like living shadows approaching him, he smiles, drawing his blade "And time to clock in."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:37 pm

She blink a few times, before muttering to herself "Welp, there goes any sleep I'd ever get."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 pm

He slides his goggles off his head, spinning his sword as he faces them, they almost recoil at the sight of his eyes "It's time to face oblivion." he says as his armour glows white, along with his eyes and blade as he arcs a swipe at them, the light arcing forward off the blade, slicing through the approaching creatures as they dissipate in light from the area
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:00 pm

"...I am hanging out with a pony fighting shadow creature with a magic light sword. My life is a manga, it's official." She looked on, unsure of what to do before realizing that it'd be best if she did nothing
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 am

Switchblade coughs lightly, planting his sword into the ground as a wave of light emits from it, he sighs calmly, not noticing the shadow creatures approaching from the air
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:51 am

Dreamscape dives at him, tackling him out of the way at the last second and uses her back leg to knock the sword in front of Switch and her "They're above us!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:59 am

As she does this a blur whizzes barely above them, the shadows dissipating as they are hit by it, Switch smiling "Good job, Soul! That's us done here now!" he yells after the blur. He turns to Dreamscape "Pretty cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:05 pm

"Yeah its pretty cool, besides the paret where I thought you were going to die." She slowly helps him up, looking over him for injuries
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:11 pm

He'd be completely fine "Ah its alright, it's why I have Soul to watch my back, she's a very reliable assistant in this trade."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:15 pm

"Yeah, seems like it. I barely saw her. But you still shouldn't get reckless like that, you're partner mightt not be there one day..." She whispers quietly, looking at the ground
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:19 pm

He laughs calmly "And then it will be all my fault. And I would have met a very worthy enemy, as that usually just hospitalises me for a short period."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:25 pm

"I'm not jokig! Just...be careful. If not for your own sake, then for the people who care about you." She looks at him sternly
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 3:39 am

He doesn't seem too phased by her words, calmly changing the subject "So, earlier you said you are a filly fooler, right? So what exactly is one of those?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 3:43 am

"Hm? Oh, it means I, usually, prefer a mare's company in bed to a stallions." She smiled looking around "Hey...am, uh....am I the only one that feels watched?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:01 am

He chuckles "Didn't realise there was a word for that. Moment we start classing somepony as different we can become prejudiced. Watched?" he looks around carefully
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 5:54 pm

"Yeah...watched. Like, by somepony else. It's mking me nervous..."She looked around nervously. On a nerby roof top, a heavily cloaked figure looked down upon him. To any who could sense it, an aura of dark magic seemed bleed from him and into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starset Nightclub
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: