My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starset Nightclub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Switchblade stops, taking a deep breath in "Get inside. Now." he draws his blade again, spinning into his combat position, his eyes scanning around until he focuses on the figure, pointing to them with his blade, showing that he knew they were there as he waits; the importance here was getting Dreamscape to safety
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Dreamscape scrambled back inside as the figure lept down into the alleyway. It's faintly glowing eyes studied Switch for a moment before it grinned cruelly, revealing it's long fangs. The figure shifted and drew a bastard sword from it's cloak, the blade screamed of dark energy. The figured then bowed, touched the tip of it's sword to the tip of Switch's own blade, creating a shower of magical sparks, and dropped into a combat stance.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 5:51 pm

He spins his scimitar back, demonstrating the speed and deflection advantage his blade had "You're not like the last one of your kind I was against. No deluded assistant with you, or big evil monologues. Who are you? Do not make me escalate the situation; we can help you." he says, remaining calm "I almost got through to her, so help is not impossible, just stand down now."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 6:01 pm

The figure laughed, moving his blade with nearly the same speed. "I doubt you have faced anything quite like me, boy." His voice was like rumbling thunder "I have no need of minions, or monologues. And you may call me Revenant" He then growled, his eyes blazing with sudden anger "And I do not need help!!!" He suddenly rushed at Switch, and moved he sword inside his cloak so it couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Switchblade smiled "Then you are the one who does not know who your opponent is. Which means the plan worked I suppose." he smiles, standing in an aggravatingly calm position, almost like he was waiting for the first strike
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 6:57 pm

There was a swoosh noise and Revenant vanished, leaving his cloak to land on Switch's face. Tevenant reappeared behind him, cutting a gash into one of his back legs. The wound seemed to fester and burn as the blade cut into it. "You have too much confidence, but could make a fine swordsman one day. Perhaps I shall teach you of you survive."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:03 pm

He may notice however that his attack, and cloak alike fall on nothing, all that was left of the unicorn's teleportation being the fading glow as it reappears in a corner, the glow getting stronger as his voice is heard "Nice try, but I've been doing this my whole life. Dispatching threats to the public is what I do best."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 9:11 pm

"The only threat I see, is a presumptuous colt who thinks the world is coloured in black and white." he tilted his head as he studied Switch's magic. "Hmm, its been awhile since I fought one like you...it's such a shame that your xenophobic dogma and insufferable pride keep you from seeing the world as it's ment to be seen." Revenant shhok his head sadly. Now that Switch could see him, he could see how massive he was. He towered a full head over most other stallions, and was built like and earth pony guardsman. Though it betrayed logic at how easily he moved, he was clad in fullplate mail, with no helmet.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:18 am

"I see the world fine, thank you. And I fail to see how you can decide I am xenophobic after such a short meeting with me in which you attack me. Now, I was having a nice evening before you showed up and I shall like to continue it, so I shall ask again for you to stand down."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:17 am

"I'm sorry, but who draw their sword first? Who leveled it with their opponent signaling the want for a duel? Certainly not I." He continued "No, I was simply enjoying my evening stroll she. I came upon a curious scene."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 am

"My blade was drawn to protect the citizen from any potential danger she could be in, and duels are so horribly outdated. Nopony seeks out a fight like that, it is now more a sign that you have seen the other pony and know they are there. Now cease your blade or I shall be forced to take lethal action against you." he speaks, still sounding so calm and collected, almost like this was a standard script for him; he even did sound a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:16 pm

If the crystal heart failed to kill me twice, I doubt you and your pegasus partner are up to the challenge. You might come close, granted, but you're smart enough to know that both pof you wouldn't live through the fight." As he spoke, he laced a curse of retribution over him and his armour.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:35 pm

"Actually I have had a history with killing what can't be killed before, however that causes damage and injuries that I am not happy with chancing in a populated area like this with so many innocent lives on the line and in my hooves. Something creatures of your pridefulness seem to fail to realise is that every missed attack of spell gone wide has to land somewhere else. It is quite often how I am bested is when I'm put in a position where I have to put myself in harms way to protect another or the beloved property of another." he says, his voice echoing around
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:39 pm

"Pride? No. I know exactly what will happen if I miss a shot. You mistake stratagey for apathy. I do not wish harm upon others, yet when faced odds stacked against me, I will level the field. At aqny cost."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:42 pm

"I still do not understand why you still spoil for a fight. I do not even have my weapon on me. Try focusing on where that light is coming from." if he did so he would notice that actually the glowing object was just the scimitar laying against a wall, glowing in the dim corner
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:59 pm

"Hmm, your one track mind will be your downfall one day. And you are right, I am a threat to the public. But not in the way you think." Revenant turned his cloak to its place "Oh...and that glowing pegasus of yours is in danger, Switchblade." He then vanished as the alleyway filled with smoke
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Switchblade sighs in relief, shrugging to a rooftop "What? Kindness is in his voice even if it is subdued. Glowing pegasus.... Could that be the..." he straightens up, whirling around and bursting through the door back into the club "Dreamscape?!" he shouts, looking around
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:36 pm

The club was trashed, and dead and wounded ponies littered the ground. There was no sign of Dreamscape.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:40 pm

"Darn it. He was stalling." Switchblade runs through, finding one pony able to talk "What happened here?" he asks carefully "There was no sound."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 pm

"Th-the cloaked stallion....h-he usually c-comes a-around to f-fend off the g-gangs in th-the area..." The young stallion coughed before continuing "He...h-he wasn't h-here for s-some reason...m-must have....must have been delayed by s-someone...h-he said he w-was in t-trouble with the guards. He's a b-bit weird a-and dark...b-but he h-has a good heart..." He began loosing consciousness "He'll...he'll get her back..." And with that, the young stallion passed out.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Switchblade looks around "This is impossible. For starters if he comes around so often Dreamscape would have said he was fine instead of running like she did. And he would not have been so calm about toying with the lives of others. The fact no noise was made by all of this also seems odd... Almost like an illusion." he says to himself, concentrating on clearing his mind
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Once more, you are looking at things from only one direction. Think Switch, think. Not with your training as a guard, it's useless here. Think with your instincts." Revenants voice seemed to come from everywhere, like a eerie whisper
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:42 pm

"Actually I have no official guard training. I was brought in because of my talents so never received the whole training brainwipe thing. But your voice already proves this as false. Also, I was by the door the whole time. I could have heard if something happens in here. I'm not as inexperienced as my body looks. I just don't mature with time." he thinks back to his last encounter with dark magic being used to make him see things, realising what he needed to do; what was the point of having magic tailored to counter dark magic if you never used it on yourself? He concentrates, letting his calm side emerge as he clears his mind, surrounding himself in light to figure out where the shadows were "Just need the source"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:55 pm

There was nothing there "Switchblade, let go of how you see the world. In order to save the pegasus, you must. Let go of " good" and "evil", they are just ideals. Forget delusions of light and dark magic, they are just illusions. Let true harmony flow through you, the good and bad. Then, you shall find the answer you need. But do not let the darkness overtake you."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Switchblade chuckles "I'm kinda having enough of you thinking you're some kind of new big shot trainer telling me new advice, kid. This is all old news, however when one has a shard of one of the more powerful dark creatures in them they tend not to let it feed. In fact any amount used turns it right around against me. It is the price I pay as the ultimate prison. Now then, how about you cut out these silly little games of yours. I'm not paid for this and I need to return home to open shop for the day so I can keep providing for my family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starset Nightclub
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: