My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Around the Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Canvis had just finished brushing her hair and was about to sort some pictures when she heard the main door of the Canterlot Gallery. "Hello?" she called out, hoping it wouldn't be troublemakers. Again. She began a steady trot down the 3 flights of stairs and to the door to meet the guest.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Soaring Splash trotted into the gallery.She had travelled to Canterlot to see her friend,Canvis,and see how the gallery was getting on."Hello Canvis!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:00 pm

"Oh! It's you." Canvis sighed, she was hoping someone else would come to buy a painting. "Sorry, I just need a bit of cash. I do have a dolphin sculpture and a sunset on the sea, if you want." She brightened up as she realized Soaring Splash was her friend, not her money lodger.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:01 pm

"Sure!" She said happily "Its as if it was made for me!"She trotted happily after her friend to the room where the sculpture was.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:09 pm

"I'm sorry, it was to be a present but I need money, badly, for my art supplies." Canvis blushed as she told the truth. She led Soaring Splash into a large room with an extreemly detailed sculpture of a mother dolphin and baby dolphin in a jumping pose. The actual walls of the room were painted like a beach with detail and the sea. The walls had canvis paintings of different sea pictures, but the biggest one was Canvis' and it was detailed too.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:14 am

Stormy walked among the galleries with a grin on his face. He found art here to be quite beautiful, though gale would like this far more then him. He looks at a painting of a valley with a sky full of birds. "This would be perfect place to have a story in! imagine it! A valley with birds of all shapes and sizes." He hadn't noticed he was just talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 pm

"It would be quite a story," Canvis said once she was standing beside the visitor. "I painted it, took a day. It's a real place, you know!" She wouldn't usually be this kind to visitory but she was saving up for the worlds finest block of marble to carve a masterpiece and needed money for food aswell. She had money, lots, but not enough for 5 blocks of the finest marble as well as the food she ate already. She never cooked her own meals, always went to resteraunts, she could afford it because she barely at while she was working.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:31 pm

"How many bits for the sculpture?"Asked Soaring Splash,taking her purse out of her sachel.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Canvis thrust her hoof towards the piece of paper taped on with the words on it '150 BITS'. She blushed and smiled at Soaring Splash. "You can try and haggle!" she smiled at her friend kindly.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:02 pm

"140?" Said Soaring Splash
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Canvis smiled and nodded before ripping off the price tage and using a spell to zap it to Soaring Splash's house. "I zapped it to your back garden!" Canvis explained to her friend once it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm

"Okay! Thanks!"She said happily,making her magic carry over 140 bits to Canvis.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Canvis nodded in thanks and tucked the bits under her wing, smiling gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Film Reel entered the gallery. He was amazed by all the beautiful art inside. It made him very relaxed. He really liked the one of the sunset. It looked so good almost like it was a photo.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Canvis trotted up to him and nodded her head at him, smiling friendily.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:38 pm

"Hello!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 am

"Hello," Canvis smiled back and tossed her mane. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:54 am

Reel came out of his stupor. "Oh Hi!" He said with a smile to the tall alicorn."I was just really entranced by this painting over here." He pointed at the picture with the sunset."It is so beautiful and it looks so real almost like a photo. Do you now who painted this?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:03 am

When the colt said the painting was like a picture, Canvis' eyes lit up with pride. "Yes I do. I'm very close to her, because she's me!" she laughed, eyeing the price tag that was 100 bits. (If you want to buy it it's free)
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 am

Reel was shocked. "Well I guess it is true what they say?" He said with a pause to contemplate if he wanted the painting.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 am

"What do who say?" Canvis asked, looking bewildered but happy.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 am

Reel smiled. "Well." He said. "They say that beauty always begets more beauty." Reel blushed but it was unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Canvis looked pleased. "Thanks," she said, her eyes sparkling with pride. "I could give it to you for half price, if you want."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 am

He sat gazing at one peculiar piece, it had stopped him dead in his tracks by how absolutely beautiful it was. It was a strangely drawn fallen angel, he was a cloaked in sage green robes with white trim around the edges. His face was hidden, expect for the little snout and bit of hair that came out the front sticking out, with a glowing blue circle with swirl that had various colored circles on the bottom stuck to it in it for a cutie mark. He read the short description about him.

"Denali, a overconfident angel. He was stripped of his wings and bound to walk the earth till he discovers what it means to have Harmony in oneself......He was said to be named Denali which means "Great One" And was foretold in prophecy in strange symbols that were put upon his right fore leg. It stated he would be the savoir of the pony race in the dark times to come."

He grinned at the new story he could add to his vast knowledge of stories. He looked around the gallery for something else to peek his interests, perhaps another pony to speak with. He decided to guess the closest pony to him and see who replied to it. "Hello there, lovely picture isn't it?"

Around the Gallery Reatg_1__hooded_souls_by_fatum__inanis-d3kx72l
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:18 pm

"Oh, yes. I saw a pony exactly like that and he told me his story, amazing. He seemed like an angel," Canvis said, her eyes sparkling with a mysterious emotion. She sighed gently and quietly, as if she was annoyed but happy. (Wanna pretend him and your charrie are related?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Around the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the Gallery
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next