My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Around the Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Around the Gallery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:27 am

(Related? Like family?)
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:01 am

(Yeah. Like, long lost brothers or something?)
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:03 am

(Im confused?)
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 am

(I suppose this means out of character here)(though where I come from we normally did this) ( #ooc Hey everypony whats up? #ic(this means in character) Stormy trots about
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:38 am

(Long lost brothers.....hrmmm I am very tempted to say yes. So I suppose I will. Can we have the same father? Wait I already made who my father is. PM me about this)
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 am

Reel contemplated getting the painting. He liked it and it would go well in his home. However he had not gotten a job yet back home and he only had a limited bit amount. But...when he looked at Canvis, all he wanted to do was make her happy. He saw her light up when he complemented her at the tavern and only a few minutes ago. He felt like that little dragon that walked around Ponyville following the purple maned white mare who owned the dress shop. He had to admit he was attracted to her. Her purple and black mane looked like a beautiful piece of art. Her eyes sparkled like night stars. He then made his decision."Hey Canvis!" He said. "I think I will take this painting of the sunset over here. But on one condition..."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:23 pm

"I'm listning," Canvis said, clearly intrigued. She loved selling painting and would do almost anything to sell one. And she had to admit, Reel was very kind and made her feel... happy. She was curious about what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:30 pm

"Um..." He said nervously, his blushing unable to be hidden. "It is nothing big or degrading or anything it's just that um would you help me get it to my house in Ponyville and well help me find the best place to put it up? If you don't mind that is?" Reel's blushing was quite evident. He had never done anything close to this before. This is the first time he felt like it was worth going for it.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:34 pm

"Of course I will!" Canvis smiled at Reel sweetly. She picked up the painting with her magic and nodded at Stormy. "I'll chat to you later, sir." She turned her head to Reel. "Shall we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:42 pm

"Um...S-sure!" He said happily."Oh let me help you." He said as he used his magic to help Canvis. "You shouldn't have to carrying it by yourself. I should help too."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:47 pm

"Oh, thank you. You're quite the Gentlecolt," Canvis trotted alongside him, clearly happy. She was tempted to say that she could handle even if she was a mare, but it was actually heavy to carry. She wondered why he blushed at asking her to do such a simple and easy thing with him.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm

"Oh, um ah T-thank you! I always try to do my best for anypony." He said. He was still blushing. "Even for such a beautiful pony such as you" He thought to himself. He didn't want to scare her off by being too forward. "So...um" He said. "S-should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Canvis nodded kindly and began to trott happyily beside him. "So, you like filming? I'm just guessing, since your cutie-mark." she asked Film Reel, still trotting in a quick pace.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:21 pm

"Yes." He said. "It is. I just graduated from college. I want to be a great director and make great works of art with a camera. Art is something I always liked no matter what type it is." He started to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:27 pm

"I love any type of art too!" Canvis replied, edging a little bit closer to hear him better. "I've loved art since I first grasped a paintbrush in my teeth when I was a tiny filly. When did you start to love the arts?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:26 pm

"Um... well" Reel blurted out becoming a little nervous when Canvis had moved closer to him. It wasn't a bad nervous but kind of nervous that he was fine with. "It was when I was a colt. My school when trip to the art museum in our city. Back then, I thought art was for girls. No offence I was stupid then. Well, I was roaming the museum looking to past the time. I wasn't as annoyed as when we got there because there had been an exhibit on weaponry there that day. So as I was roaming, I saw this beautiful painting. It was of a mountain range. It had snow covered peaks, tall majestic looking pine trees, and a lot of cute looking animals. It wasn't anything abstract like Jackson Pollicolt but it just captivated me."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:48 pm

"Well, when we all were young we hated anypony that wasn't our own gender!" I hated everypony, my gender or not! Canvis added to herself in her head. She had been a veery grumpy filly but had gone to anger managment, and still went one every two moths. "So, you ever painted a picture before? With professional paints?" Canvis was hinting at letting him use her paints and her canvas'.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm

"Well" He said. "When I was younger, I did try my hand at painting and drawing but I was never very good at either. I always wished that I could though."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm

"Well, come by anytime and you can use my studio and paints, as well as my canvases," Canvis told Reel, her eyes sparkling happily, "In fact, want to try it out now?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:20 pm

"Sure" He said. "But what about the painting"? He then pointed at the magically floating painting.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Canvis looked dumb founded. "Oh..." she said quietly, before looking around and calling out a name. A colt in a jump-suit trotted over to her. "Just tell him your adress and he'll deliver it, Reel." She let the delivery colt nodded and handed over the painting with magic (to the delivery colt).
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am

Reel was slightly disappointed. At least I still get to hang out with her. He told the delivery pony his address and sent him off. "Ok." He said. "Let's Go."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:16 pm

"Maybe we could leave the painting and go get some lunch together? A-As friends!" Canvis suggested, adding the last bit hurriedly. Canvis looked more vunerable now she was opening herself up to friendship. 'Friends' had hurt her alot before and found it had to open herself up to new friendship.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 am

"Really!" He said excitedly."Of course! It would give us the chance to get to know eachother better, Friend."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:05 am

Canvis' eyes sparkled in delight as she walked out of the gallery with the kind colt. "So, where to?" she asked, looking all around her. She lived in Canterlot, yes, but spent a lot of time in Ponyville when she wasn't working, so she only knew the expensive places in Canterlot when she treated herself. She didn't want to seem like a show-off if she brought him to a fancy place, and those poetry cafes could be quite depressing. "I-I'm afraid I don't know too many places around here, so maybe we could walk around until we find a place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the Gallery   Around the Gallery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the Gallery
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next