My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Pony in Town

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

New Pony in Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Shala nearly lost her hooves in the slamming of the trunk. She was already reaching for the bottles, eyes oogling at the label. She barely got out in time and was sorely disappointed in Intel's baring of the trunk.

"You are no fun....And BuckElroy owns the tavern but i haven't seen nopony with a trunk like this....Maybe we can keep it if nopony comes asking for it."
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:22 am

Flitter Gray looked around again. If he didn't know the owner he couldn't really say who to give. He couldn't really think. What were they going to do? They had found a trunk full valuables and didn't have anypony who could claim it.

"Well. I can't really say what to do with it. What do you think Mr. Intel?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:49 am

"So, some random stranger tells you to get a mysterious trunk out of the tavern, with no further instructions and you just...do it?" Intel asked slowly, not quite believing he was seeing the entire picture. It was, at best, a shaky set of circumstances. Now he really didn't want anything from the trunk for fear he might get caught up in a sticky situation.

"I vote we hand it in to the authorities," he finally decided, "They can try to figure out who it belongs to, and if they're unable to find its rightful owners, they'll probably just give it back to us."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:29 am

"That is no fun. There might be a reward in for returning this to the right pony. What's the harm in holding onto it and asking around? I bet we could find them pretty quick. He might even give us a bottle....Mmm.." She smiled to herself. That was a rather fine collection inside.

"I vote we handle it."
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 am

Flitter Gray was worried Intel might think he was into some shady business so he wanted to clear up any suspicions amongst their 'group'
"I figured the pony who asked me to get the trunk owned the thing. I was brought up bein' told to help anypony out. I didn't ever think about what was inside. I am kind worried now."

Then he thought for a second.

"If we turn it in, the mystery pony may come forth to claim it and we could catch him, but if we hold onto it we maybe able to find the owner faster. Ugh. I can't decide which! It seems a rather sticky situation and I'm not entirely sure what the best course of action would be. What do y'all think would cause less problems?" he asked, very perplexed.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 am

"Less problems? Handing it in," Intel said, head tilting, "Sure, it may take a while and nothing may come of it, but the same can be said of looking for the owner. I just don't feel like chasing after a shady pony, you know? Especially considering..." He looked at the tavern, then at the trunk, remembering what had been inside. "...things."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

Shala rolled her eyes. "Intel, you worry too much. Not to mention think way more than you should. You think this place, Ponyville, is going to end up being a haven of gang ponies and corruption or something? A clogged toilet makes front line news here and gets the locals worrying about plumbing quality for a year. I doubt your going to see any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:41 pm

"I don't know." mutter Flitter Gray, "The pony seemed shady. I didn't recognized what I could see of him. I don't think he came from here. He might be some pony lookin' to start trouble. Or just trying to get his hands on somethin' that ain't his. We should ask others and see what they saw. Maybe some of these ponies here," he motioned to the ponies gathering around the building, "might have seen him. He wasn't here that long ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pony in Town   New Pony in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pony in Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2