My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Face...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

The New Face... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:49 pm

"Well, alright then..." Moon Whistle finally gave in as she levitated a pile if dirty laundry to the bathroom. She had a feeling that the dishes needed to be washed as well, but then again, there was some clean dishes somewhere in her cupboards.
"How would a garden salad sound for lunch?" she asked then, when she appeared from the bathroom and closed the door with one of her hindlegs.

Papers in the living room where propably in completely wrong order, as Moon Whistle had not bothered to number them or organize them, when she had been writing. Gathering the last books about space and other things, she turned to look at the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:23 pm

"That sounds wonderful; thank you." He smiled at her, having finished putting the papers back into a stack. "...I'm not sure how these were supposed to be organized; sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:49 pm

"I have a feeling they were not organized to start with." Moon Whistle said blushing. "I am not a very organised pony."
She went to the small kitchen corner and started to take the vegetables out of the saddlebags placed on the kitchencounter. She placed some lettuce on the desk, also some tomatoes, radishes and cauliflower.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:56 pm

He chuckled good-naturedly. "You're not the only one... I tend to be pretty bad about keeping my stuff organized... Thanks again for offering me lunch, I really appreciate it." He walked over, watching her prepare the salad.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:18 am

Levitating the things in the air, Moon Whistle worked again like a whirlwind - but this time the whirlwind consisted of random vegetables, water and a sharp knife.
"Be careful", she said, "The knife is sharp". Then she continued chopping the lettuce and putting the chopped vegetable on the two last clean plates she had left. Continuing to the next task, she made a lot of effort to carve the radishes in the shape of a five-petaled flowers.

Cauliflower was chopped to small pieces, tomatoes were sliced and all of the ingredients were placed nicely on the plates. Last, she places the radish flowers on the top of the salad plates.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:25 am

He watched her as she did her work, smiling. "You're very good at this, Moon Whistle. I'm impressed." He smiled. "They look delicious."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:42 am

"I made an effort." Moon Whistle admitted and gave a nervous grin. "I rarely do anything as fancy when I eat alone. I usually need to be quick and efficient."
She cleaned the kitchen desk and then levitated the plates to the part of the room, which was usually used as a living room. "Sorry, I don't have any dressing for the salad. It seems I forgot to get a new bottle."
Placing the plates on the small table Moon Whistle sat down and sighed a little. This was really a new situation for her, since she had not had visitors in a long time, usually only her mother or father gave an occasional visit.
"Please, sit down and dig in." she said to Arpeggio and gestured towards the free armchair. "I wish I had some candles here, but they might set a tad different mood." she then said and hopped off her own chair and went to open the dusty curtains, which she usually used to block out the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:11 pm

He gave a sly smirk. "Well, I wouldn't mind that kind of mood~" He chuckled. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't joke like that. It's alright that there's no dressing; I don't usually use much, anyway." He went over, sitting down and eating a little. "It tastes very good; thank you very much, Moon Whistle." He gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Arpeggio's harmless joke made shivers ran down Moon Whistle's spine, but she relaxed when the stallion said it was just a joke. She opened the curtains, causing some dust to fall. The unicorn coughed and then returned to the food, turning her back to the bright light that streamed trough the window.

"Glad you like it." she said modestly and crunched her way trough the salad, which - to her - tasted a little dry.
She looked at the stallion and then gulped down a mouthfull, before saying: "Did I ask already ... Why did you move here?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm

"I had a few reasons for moving here; primarily, I wanted a change of pace from how I'd been living before. Touring with the Manehattan Chamber Choir was nice, but I got almost no free time to pursue my composition; that's what I really like doing. It's nice to meet others, too; I suppose I just lucked out meeting such a kind mare right away... not to mention a cute one." He gave her a friendly smile, eating more of his salad.

Yes, he was very honest with others; yes, he did find her quite cute. "You said you've lived in this town all your life, right? What do you like about it?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:29 pm

The truth to be told, Moon Whistle was kind of getting used to being called cute by Arpeggio. The thing was, she did not actually find herself too attractive, or even cute. Honestly, she had rarely felt like that.
She gave replied to his smile with her own, mellow one and crunched some more of her vegetables, rather rapidly, as she used to do. Listening what the stallion had to say, she nodded to his words and felt like she understood what he meant. The pace in Ponyville was somewhat peaceful, she believed, unless there was an occasional dragon or hurricane or something like that - but things like that were handled well. At least sometimes.

Arpeggio asked her, what she liked about the town. She gulbed and took a more relaxed post on her chair and pondered this question for a moment.
"Well," she said, "the way things go neatly around - like a clockwork. Seasons come and go and there usually is not horrid disasters happening. Townsfolk are relaxed and open ponies, who work hard - usually - for their living. Of course, there might be some rotten apples around, but I like the general peaceful rhythm of this place. Oh, and the air and waters are clean. I like that too."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:56 pm

"I think I'm going to enjoy living here, then. Thank you very much for your kindness, Moon Whistle." He finished up the last of his salad. "I'd love to have you over to my home sometime; I enjoy talking with you. Um..." He looked at his now-empty salad bowl. "If you want, I'll wash these up."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:03 pm

"Oh", Moon Whistle exclaimed, "I can do it myself later." She reached to grab the plate from Arpeggio, and added nervously, "I really should dedicate the rest of this day for household chores, anyway. I've been neglecting them for such a long time."
She ate some more of her cauliflowers and finished the last flowershaped radishes, then releasing a tiny burb.
"Sorry," she said, covering her mouth, "I am used to eat quite fast. When I was a filly, we had to share snacks - my big brother and me - and therefore I've learned to be quick."
She grinned a little and made a mental note to send a letter to her older brother, since it had been a long time since she had heard of him.

"So, what have you planned for this day?" she then asked her polite guest, not being sure if he wanted to leave or stay or what. She was not too experienced hostess, so she wondered if she should suggest a game or something. Moon Whistle was not too willing to show around the small house, considering that the living room was already in awful state. Her bedroom and study would be a mess as well.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:16 pm

"That doesn't bother me; I'm an only child, but I can kinda imagine what having a sibling is like. I don't have a whole lot planned today; I'm pretty free. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:37 pm

"I am just generally curious", Moon Whistle replied and gathered the plates, then carrying them to the kitchen corner of the room. She placed them to the sink with the other dirty dishes and ran some hot water over them.
She then looked at her guest, filling the room with an awkward silence - not quite sure what she should say or do.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:42 pm

He wasn't quite sure what to do either. "...Um... how about a walk around town? Can you show me around? I still don't know a whole lot about this place."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Moon Whistle was glad to postpone her household chores for a little while, so she eagerly jumped to the door and opened it.
"I'd be delighted!" she said and beamed at the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:56 pm

He smiled brightly back. "Thank you kindly, Moon Whistle. Lead the way and I shall follow." He got up and walked out the door, inhaling the fresh breeze.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:00 pm

The blue unicorn closed the messy home behind the door. She was actually happy to leave all that mess for later. After locking the door, she trotted back to the street and faced the way of the town again.
"There is actually quite a lot to see, despite this being a small town." she said, "I wonder what you'd be interested in? Music, obviously, but what else?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:08 pm

"I enjoy spending quiet time just thinking... I'm not much of a reader, though." He shrugged. "I enjoy a nice night 'on the town'; I'm rather fond of a nice wine." He winked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:11 pm

"Ah, I see..." Moon Whistle said and bit her lip a little. She was a kind of a book worm herself, but did not enjoy taverns or places like that. "Well," she said, feeling a tad troubled, "there's the tavern, teahouse and Sugarcube Corner for sweet treats."
She kept on looking at the pegasus, not entirely concentrating on the road ahead.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm

"That Sugarcube Corner sounds interesting... I love sweet food." He licked his lips slightly. "What else is there in town?" He looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:25 pm

"There is the dam, nothing interesting happening there... Um... The marketplace, the bowling alley, library... Also spa makes wonders to worn out ponies. For medical help there is naturally the hospital, oh and Dr. Councel gives talking help for troubled ponies." Moon Whistle explained, while heading back to the town. Sugarcube Corner might be the best place to visit for now, since Moon Whistle had herself a great soft spot for sweet treats. Although, she pondered if the tavern would be worth a visit. In the end, she thought that Arpeggio should choose, since he was the newcomer in town.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:29 pm

"Mm... Sugarcube Corner sounds good. A little dessert is always nice after a meal. Ooh, I wonder if they have Coconut Cream cake there...Mmm~" He licked his lips, smiling. "Lead the way, please!"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:33 pm

As asked, the unicorn took the direction to the mentioned sweets-shop. Some thoughts twirled around her head, but instead of voicing them, she just asked: "So, tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Face...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next