My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Findings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Life walks into the health section of the library looking for a particular book. He walks up and down the isles and find a strange anatomy book that he had never seen.

He picked it up and walked over to a table to read it. Life was nearly half way through when he realized someone was intimately staring at the cover of the book he was reading. Who this pony be?

(a little cheesy beginning but I like cheese...)
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Tacha loved to read it was her life away from life. It was where she could be anypony she wanted to be and not be held down by shyness or a lack of magic. In books she had magic, she had adventure. She read every book she could but today she just couldnt find any book that intrested her or that she hadnt already read. she walked around all the shelves and tried to see anything that was of intrest but the only thing that really seemed of any intrest was a pony over in the health section. He seemed to have found a very intresting book and was very engrossed in it. she inched closer to get better idea of what he was reading when suddenly he looked up at her. She froze with the deer in headlights look of terror.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Life looked from side to side, trying to see if this intrigued mare was looking at somepony else. Turning back to her after finalizing the thought that she was looking at him, he smiled with a slight tilt to his head. "Uh... Hi" He said softly putting the book down. "Can I uuhh... Help, you?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:36 pm

If Tacha was scared before now she was terrified. She quickly scaned the library for anything to excuse her rudeness for staring and why was she staring? He had only been reading a book something she had done in that same spot tons of times before. She avoided making eye contact with him and hurried for an excuse. "uhhh yea...i was just..uhh..no not really." She quickly looked to the ground unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Life had a stern look on his face that slowly crept into a smile then a soft chuckle after she stopped talking. "Hahha, hey calm down, I'm only teasing!" He said raising his hooves up to try to calm her down. "Were you interested in this book?" He reached down, picking it up with one hoof, twisting it around so it faced her. "I'm a doctor at the hospital, there was something I needed to study up on before I had to do something." The page section was in the 'Bone Marrow' section, on the page explaining how to successfully extract stem cells.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:18 am

Tacha's eyes widened in shock. "your a doctor!! thats so cool!!" Tacha was begining to like Life he seemed really cool and she was sure he could tell her a lot of great stories about his experiences unlike her. her background wasnt as cool and she wasnt sure how a pony like life could ever want to hang with her but she was gunna try her best. "so what are you going to do? remove a ponies bone?? i bet its soo exciting at the hospital and i bet you get to learn so much and go to school like everyday!! wow imagine all the ponies you would meet and help and save. I bet ponies every day come in near death and you just pull them right back!!" Tacha was already imagining what it would be like to be a doctor in a hospital and pretty much forgot she was talking to anypony. Her cheeks flushing with excitement. Suddenly reality hit and she realized where she was. "oh.. im sorry i dint mean to go off like that.. that book sounds really interesting.." She pawed at the floor in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Life couldn't help but chuckle again. "Haha, don't worry really! I love your curiosity." He smiled and looked back down at the table a little shamefully. "W.... Well, I've gotten into some pretty messy stuff at the hospital to be honest..." His wing slowly stroked the table with the tip. "This one pony had a bone completely removed and... Well I'm trying to regrow one for him."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: re: :)   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Tacha smiled, her emerald eyes sparkling with intrest and excitment. "that must be really awsome, you get to give a pony at a second chance." noticing she was still standing, Tacha took a seat across from life. "i would think you would be excited. is everything going alright?" worry filled her eyes as she tried to imagine what recreating a bone would be like but failing as she knew next to nothing about medicine.

Last edited by Tacha on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos my phone hates me)
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 am

Life chuckled quietly, a smile on his face. "Well it is cool I guess..." He stayed silent for a second after, softly rubbing the table with the tip of one of his wings. He knew that if he was to fail, there would be no saving this stallion. "The thing is, it's going to take a while to fully replicate the bone, plus making sure it grows in the right shape. Also,at first, his body is going to reject the new bone. His immune system will fight against himself until the cells realize that they are he same. And that is going to be painful..."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Tacha stared at him unsure if what to say. "Im sorry, is there anything that can be dne. maybe i could help with something." She knew it was a long shot, she knew bothing of medicine but she didnt like to see life so down and she wanted to do anything to cheer her new friend up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Findings
Page 1 of 1