My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Researching A Strange Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Researching A Strange Story Empty
PostSubject: Researching A Strange Story   Researching A Strange Story I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:38 pm

~~~OC: Onyx~~~

"The Canterlot Library: one of the largest and most extensive centers for literature and knowledge located in the Northern Equestrian region."

Thud

"I beg to differ..."

Onyx had been in the Canterlot Library the past hour or so, going through book after book and getting more and more annoyed by the lack of information that he was finding on the subject he was currently researching. Though the metallic blue-coated unicorn had to agree with the fact that the library he was currently in did contain quite an extensive collection of novels, biographies and older works of literature, from his time there he could see that the Canterlot Library was somewhat lacking in more advanced magical knowledge, which dissappointed him. Of course, there were more than a few spellbooks available, and various researches on the different magical arts were not too scarce, but the professor and simply couldn't find more than a few scraps of information concerning the subject that he was inquiring about.

Onyx had earlier borrowed one of the library's handful of usable tables to help organize the limited amount of data that he was gathering, and he could currently be seen pacing around said table while flipping through a book that he was levitating in front of his face, stationed in the library's "Spells, alchemy, and magical research" section. The stallion didn't seem too distressed, though a look of annoyance was quite obvious on his face, and glancing at the nearby table's surface strongly supported the fact that Onyx was in a somewhat frustrated or irritated state, as a handful of piles of books could be seen resting on the table's outer edges, all surrounding a large, thick book located in the center of the table's surface, cast wide open and showing off two pages closer to the center of said book.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
SunsetMelody

SunsetMelody

Researching A Strange Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching A Strange Story   Researching A Strange Story I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:06 pm

The library seemed like the best place to cool down and study. Sunset Melody had long day. Her mother asked for some help to deliver old textbooks from the school to the library. Assisting the elderly unicorn, Sunset had walked down the busy streets and to the library. Stepping inside, she met her mother with a few larger boxes full of books. Her mother began to sort the literature based on genre and where it would be placed in the library. Using her magic to levitate the books to be stamped by the librarian, she also used it to place them on the shelves. When trotting down an aisle, she noticed the genre of books that were surrounding her. The main topic of each of the books was magic and how to use it/preform spells. Neighing in delight, Sunset Melody took a small break and began to pick through many different books. Sunset Melody had rolled her eyes at the ridiculous amount of other books that had been being pulled out by some stallion. Clearing a space, she set her choice of literature down and began to read. Once her mother called for her to collect another stack, the yellow-hued unicorn looked down to her new spell book. "It'll be here when I get back..I'll only take a minute." And with that, she abandoned her reading for the moment.
Back to top Go down

Researching A Strange Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: Canterlot Library-
Jump to: