My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peach Dream's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Peach Dream's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Peach Dream's Apartment   Peach Dream's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Peach Dream

Destination of house:

Manehatten Slum

Current Bits:

Area:

Manehatten

Address you want:

3100 Crooked tree Lane

No. of rooms:

2 with access to the roof

How many stories:

Which rooms:

A main living area with a kitchenette and a Murphy bed, a bath room

List the rooms and their size and appearance:

The building as a whole is a shabby looking apartment building that has seen better days. Its pipes may groan, and the power might flux a little but its still a sturdy old building. Its one mark of beauty is the hints of green peaking over its roof from the unkempt rooftop garden.

Main room

Its a little small and cramped, you could fit maybe 5 ponies in the room comfortable. There is a little heater in the corner, the one window looks out into the fire escape. On one side of the room there is a small area for preparing food. there is one chair and a bookshelf. A small round rug has been placed over the worn wooden floor. There are three doors in the room, one is the front door, one leads to the bathroom. and one when opened lets the cozy double bed fall flat. Its kept up at most times to save room.

Bathroom

The Bathroom has all of the necessities, and closet area that is at the back of the Murphy bed.

A flowery curtain hangs around the tub and there is a small round mirror above the sink.

Roof Access

There is a community garden on the roof. At one time it had been well cared for, but the tenet that cared for it has long passed on. what isn't dead or over grown is being choked by weeds. it will be a battle for any gardener.

Its clear that none of the other tenets come up here often, preferring the comfort of there homes and there families rather then working with plants.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Peach Dream's Apartment   Peach Dream's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:48 pm

200 bits? It sound like a cheap place, no offense!
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Peach Dream's Apartment   Peach Dream's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:50 am

I like the term cozy! 200 sounds fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peach Dream's Apartment   Peach Dream's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peach Dream's Apartment
Page 1 of 1