My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InvaderPony

Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}} Empty
PostSubject: Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}}   Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:39 am

Loose Leaf
Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}} MyPony
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Slightly darker green than her body with pine-green tips. It is quite long and drapes down her sides, usually to the left, though she's been known to switch it. She likes to thread a white silken ribbon through her mane, tying it into a long braid.
Tail: Same as mane, sans the braids. Long, and trails behind her.
Eyes: Darkish-medium blue(Cobalt)
Body: Loose Leaf is pale green, the color of green-tea ice cream. Her hooves are spattered white up to the 'knees'/'elbows'.
Cutie Mark: A leaf and a tea-cup{THe one in the picture is a 'concept design'. It was the only version of her CM I've got on my PC that I actually like}.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: L.L. is calm and reserved, ever the reasonable pony. She is bookish and reclusive, preferring her extensive collection of rare, out of print, and dusty old books. Among her favorites is a tale about Celestia and Luna growing up, and she is also fond of Acient Egyptian and Greek tales and mythology. Loose Leaf's talent is tea-making, and she does own a cafe that specializes in teas and herbal drinks. The cafe is called 'Super Naturals', after the book of the same name about special plants and herbs.
Likes: Tea{Of course} ;; Books ;; The color purple(in darker, more subdued shades) ;; Scarves with stripes on them ;; Fantasy & Romance novels ;; Drawing Ponies in Victorian Outfits ;; Making new tea blends ;; The season of Fall ;; Birds of Paradise flowers
Dislikes: Violence ;; Ponies with no common sense ;; Being treated as a social outcast ;; Braggarts
History: Loose Leaf was born to a family with a long history of coffee-making, consisting of pegasus and earth ponies. When a tea-loving stallion unicorn married into the family, Loose Leaf became the first unicorn who was an official part of the family. Growing up, she never showed much interest in anything by tending to her personal flower garden, so most of her siblings thought she was lazy, shirking work. In truth, she was working quite a lot, keeping careful watch over the flowers and keeping them watered and happy. As she grew, she spent more and more of her time in the library, studying up on ancient cultures of Equestria. When she moved out to live in a place on the outskirts of Ponyville, she discovered her aptitude for tea-making and mixing. After earning her cutie mark, she opened up Super Naturals.

Example RP segment:
Prompt #3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.
------------------------------------Flash Back: Unknown Town ;; a year ago ;;
The green mare sloshed through the downpour, soaked mane dragging behind like a heavy blanket. Chancing to glance up, she spotted a floating light in the air. At first, she thought it was just a random lamp, but as she neared, the looming figure of a shadowy building became visible, as well as several milky-glassed ancient windows faintly glowing with inner light. Trotting to the sign that hung from the lantern, suspended by a wooden post. Holding up her own, dully lit lantern that was quite low on oil, the sign read 'The Honey Bee. An innocent enough name, she decided, turning off her lantern and nosing open the rustily-hinged old door.

All heads immediately turned to the pale-green newcomer. They stared with apathy and a tinge of contempt for the soggy raggamuffin of a mare that stoof before them. One or two harrumphed. Shivering, she daintily shook the water from her coat, then wrung out her mane and tail. She trotted to a stool at the mostly-empty bar. A tough-looking stallion with a full-on beard and clothed in a tattered leather jacket, glanced over. "What's a little thing like you doin' in a place lak' this?", he said in a rumbly voice.

"I-I honestly don't know...sir", she stuttered. "Whas' yer name? Ah'm Diesel. This 'ere is Razor", the stallion replied. He nodded to the dark gray maneless stallion behind him, who had a crooked jaw and a lazy eye. "Er...pleased...to meet you. I'm Loose Leaf. Do...do you know what direction Ponyville is in? I got lost and-", Loose Leaf began, before racous laughter filled the place. A lanky stallion with a moustache and wonky eyes snickered, "Honey, yer a little far from home. Yer precious Ponyville is two towns tha' way!", he gestured east. Loose Leaf gasped. What to do, what to do?

Last edited by InvaderPony on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}}   Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:23 am

You need to post a picture of your pony on your app.
Back to top Go down
InvaderPony

PostSubject: Re: Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}}   Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

I know; I was drawing a picture so I could scan it on here, but my scanner is being weird. I've just finished creating her in a pony creater(The one by Generalzoi). Should be up in a sec...
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}}   Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 am

Approved!

Feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page for insane chat. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}}   Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loose Leaf{{First OC on this site}}
Page 1 of 1