My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaf Gardens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
piefan

piefan

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:01 am

Leaf Gardens
Leaf Gardens  Pony15

Species: Earth Pony

Mane: Blue and green. Naturally wildly curly, though she manages to keep it in place, more for convenience than style.

Tail: Same as mane

Eyes: Blue

Body: Green, average height

Cutie Mark: A simple leaf.

Personality: Leaf Gardens is introverted, preferring to be alone. She leads a peaceful, plain life, showing appreciation for the small things and avoiding fights as well as she can. She doesn't trust easily, but respects everyone around her, speaking politely and a little softly. She is often impatient, but exercises self-restraint... Somewhat. Occasionally she does get too annoyed to hold it back, usually resulting in a firm buck to the face for whoever bothered her.

Dislikes: Parties, grey, foals, fights, travel

History: Leaf Gardens was born in Ponyville. She had a slightly older sister named Ranmione, whom she got along with quite nicely despite them being polar opposites - one would never have guessed they were related. At the time she was a lot more sociable, though not as much as her dear sister.

Yet one day Ranmione left for Canterlot. She hadn't shown any warning, just upped one night and walked off. This was a shock to Leafy, who had always assumed she would stay forever, and she grew sadder and less sociable. Given she was a mere teenager at the time, this wasn't exactly 'normal' in comparison to her over-talkative schoolmates, but her parents left her to her own devices, believing that they should not interfere. She didn't change from this state much despite several years, but she has stopped blaming herself for not being good enough.

She had never really done well in school, but she had always studied as much as she could.

Example RP segment (#1): Leaf Gardens trotted the streets of Ponyville with no real place in mind to go. She was quite fond of wandering, and she admired the scenery around her. Ponyville was a beautiful place, she decided. I doubt there's a sad soul around - Her train of thought was interrupted by loud sobbing. Oh... Curious, she followed the sound to a young colt with a messy mane, who clearly didn't even notice she was standing before him. Leafy hesitated before speaking. "Are you okay?" she asked, knowing the answer was almost definitely a no. And she was right. Between tears and sobbing, he managed to tell her something along the lines of "mommy missing, I can't find her".

"Aw, that's such a shame," she said, though never smiling. She wasn't fond of foals, and he was no exception. She was a kind mare, though, and there was no way she would just leave him out there without at least trying to help. "I could help you find her," she offered.

((Bad quality, yes, but I'm in a rush. The prompt said how she would react, not what would happen, right?))

Acceptance

Last edited by piefan on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:36 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I no longer have any idea how my incredibly short form got accepted. So I made it slightly more detailed.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 am

Hi piefan,

Your OC is looking good, and just needs a few tweaks to make it approvable:

- Try to add more to Leafy's Likes and Dislikes

- Expand on her history, as this is important for the setting of your character.

- Read the site rules, particularly the character creation procedures:
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules

Also, try to use paragraphing and spacing in your RP segment to make it easier for others to read.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Hmmm... Just asking, but am I the only one who CAN'T see the picture?
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:29 pm

It seems to redirect me to the homepage when I try to view the picture specifically.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:05 am

Same for me. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 am

Finally, I managed to get a proper link.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:37 am

Oh! She looks pretty! :3
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:53 am

Changes made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaf Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Gardens    Leaf Gardens  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaf Gardens
Page 1 of 1