My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game On!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:47 pm

It was the evening Moon Whistle had been waiting for quite some time. She had spent her time after the stargazing mainly with cleaning and studying. She had met Iccy earlier, invited him over - also mentioned that Arpeggio wanted to have a word with him.

Arranging things in her small living room, Moon Whistle brought a bowl full of dried apple snacks on the table, next to the dusty games, then checking her fridge to see it was filled with fruit juice bottles. She had been pondering if she should use candles for light, but then wondered if it would set a different tone to the evening. Eventually, the blue unicorn had decided to light the candles, but put them inside glassy lanterns - now the light was warm and natural, but not trying to be too intimate.

She was feeling kind of anxious, it was rare she invited any guests over. Her stomach was filled with butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Iccy was feeling a bit nervous too, but Not as much. He had settled on bringing over a bowl of popcorn, the bowl currently covered and placed in a bag. He had debated on flowers, but, as well, thought it would put it under a different mood. So, instead, a Cupcake from Cupcake Corner was gently inside a box in the bag. (Iccy had one as well, But his didn't make the trip.)

Soon, he was right in front of the door, knocking gently. "H-Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Moon Whistle sniffed the air for a moment. As if something was... burning...

"Aw, no!" she shouted, then dashing to the oven, "No! No! Nonononono!" Grabbing the oven mitts, she took something out from the oven - that something could have been a blueberry pie.
Then she heard the knock on the door, as she was trying to make some space for the thoroughly baked pie on the counter.
"Just come in! Door ain't locked!" she shouted, "I'm a little busy right now! Mind the bat!"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Iccy opened the door, closing it behind him, looking about. "I b-brought Popcorn!" He said, smiling. "A-Any way I can h-help out?" He asked, heading toward the living room
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 pm

"Well..." Moon Whistle said, looking at the sad excuse of a pie, then covering it with a kitchen towel like a corpse, "This one is a lost case, I'm afraid."
She then returned to the living room, eager to see her friend. "I guess the snacks are enough for us. I have some apple chips and fruit juice."

She looked at him, bashful, wondering if a hug was too much or just appropiate. Finally she decided to give a friendly bump with her hoof on his shoulder, "Nice to see you, Iccy." she said.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Iccy smiled, Bringing out the box with the Cupcake. "Nice to s-see you t-too, Moon! I bring c-cupcake." he said, chuckling slightly. "So, W-What are we gonna play f-first?" He asked, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

"I would suggest Equestrian Star. It is fairly quick and easy game, the millionaire one takes the whole night, and um..."
She was not exactly ready to ask anypony to spend a night, even if it meant arguing about the fact if one was able to buy more hotels on Mane Street or not.

She was about to come to the table and grab the board game, but then a blur of brown and gray swished towards Iccy.
"Don't mind Quibhýn." she said as the bat landed on gray unicorn's mane. "For some reason, he does that."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Iccy smiled, tempted to give him a gentle rub. "Whatever y-you'd like to play!" he said, humming happily. "Q-Quibhyn, eh? What a n-nice name, little guy!" he said, offering a popcorn kernel to him.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 pm

"Yeh, it is pronounced like Kevin. I like it fancy, tho." Moon Whistle said with a smirk. She sat down and took one game box, a large blue one, with Equestrian map as cover art. "Maybe we start with this one. I also found some memory game cards from the closet."

She opened the box, placing the game board on a table. Taking a little moment, she adored the board's art, an exact map, routes, and curiousities, cities and places around the map.
"Rules..." she murmured, "the sheet of rules... Um..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Iccy looked interested, glancing across. "T-The map is pretty a-accurate, a-actually." he noted, looking for Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 am

Moon Whistle nodded to the statement of Iccy. "I find it rather exciting, too. We spent many hours planning on adventures with that map, my brother and me." she said. Finally she found the rule sheet, and eyed trough it carefully.

"Let's see now. One is able to start either from Manehattan or Canterlot. The one who reaches Ponyville first gets 500 bits to use. All players are given 300 bits to start. Stopping by cities means we can flip tokens, but one token costs 100 bits to open."
She frowned a little, searching for small cardboard pieces about size and shape of a coin. "These tokens have a different symbol on them, there are gemstones of different values, robbers, horseshoes, empty ones ... and of course this."
She levitated one token apart from others, showing it properly. It was a large hunk of a diamond, called the Equestrian Star.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Iccy nodded. "A-And the goal is to g-get the Equestrian Star f-first, i-isn't?" He asked, looking closely at the token. "T-This sounds fun a-already!"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 pm

"That's correct", Moon Whistle said, "And the one who takes the Equestrian Star first to either Manehattan or Canterlot. But now the horseshoes come to play. If player A finds the Equestrian Star and player B finds a horseshoe after finding of the gem, the player B has a chance to win if they happen to get to either city before the one with the Star."

Moon Whistle poured the tokens on the table, starting to turn them face down and mixing. "Actually, a couple of times we never get to finish the game with my brother." she explained while mixing and then starting to place the tokens to their places. "Starbright, my brother, managed to find the Jewel in the Ember Islands, but got robbed in the second place and could not follow the sea route, because it costs 200 bits to use sealines."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 am

Iccy chuckled a bit, smiling. "Sounds l-like a fun e-evening." He said, nudging Moon with a hoof. "S-So... H-How do we s-start?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 am

"Toss the die." Moon Whistle said while placing the last of the tokens over cities. "The one who gets bigger number starts. Oh, and..." She offered a box, "Choose your pawn."
There was a mix of colours with the pawns, red, yellow, green, blue, black and white.
"I'd like the blue one, by the way." she mentioned as she rattled the game box.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:04 am

/me levitated a white one out of the box. "S-Since there's no g-grey, t-this will have to d-do." he said, smiling. Iccy rolled and Rolled a 1. "... I t-think you're going first."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:14 am

"Will do." Moon Whistle said, then levitating the blue pawn to Canterlot. "I'll start here." she said, then taking the single die and tossed it in the box. She rolled the number 5, and so the game was started.

She did not quite reach the first city with a token, and for a moment Moon Whistle wondered, that something was amiss. "Oh..." she muttered, "the game money."
Quick search in the box revealed piles of paper cash, 100 bits bills, 500 bits bills and two pieces of 1000 bits bills. "Every player gets 300 of starting money." She shared some cash to Iccy and then to herself and leaned back.

"Your turn, I can't really do anything for now. Oh, and if one wants to stop at a city, although the dice number would be larger, one can stop in a city if they wish to do so."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 am

Iccy nodded and rolled the dice, moving his peice from Manehattan. he was racing toward Ponyville, eager to get the cash bonus.
"D-Drat, not c-close enough."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:38 am

Moon Whistle rolled on her turn, eventually stopping in the first city possible. This was not Ponyville, but the token could be a gemstone and grant some more game money.
"I'll open this one." she said, tossing 100 bits bill to the box, then turning the cardboard token. "Sheesh, empty one..." she murmured, then dropping the empty token to the box.
She smiled a little. "I was hoping for a ruby, they are worth a thousand... Ah well, there is only two of them in the game, so they are rare."

As her turn was over, she reached to grab a bowl of apple chips and eyed Iccy. Her pet bat seemed to be making a nest in his mane, making some happy squeaks. "Iccy, just tell me when Quibhýn is being a bother... I can take him out for a while, if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 am

Iccy smiled, levitating another popcorn kernel toward Quibhyn. "H-He's fine... I-I'm just glad he likes me." he said, giving a weak chuckle, rolling again. "I'm not making g-good rolls." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 am

Bat made some more happy squeaks and for a moment Moon Whistle entertained herself with a thought that they would forget the bat and Quibhýn would follow Iccy to his home. She mused at the thought, then rolling again. This turn, the route to the next city was a long one and her number did not even take her to the middle. With this kind of luck, the night might become a long one.

"Oh, by the way", she then mentioned, "Did you have a word with Arpeggio?"
This made Moon Whistle a little worried, especially as she had not been present in the discussion. She wondered what the Pegasus had actually said to the gray unicorn. "I hope he did not, errrrr, jump to your throat..." Moon Whistle said, apology ringing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 am

Iccy sighed, looking down. "W-We did talk... Which brings me to a-another point. I-I'm thinking of taking a v-vacation s-soon. I kinda n-need it. G-Get my head and heart in o-order." He said, Finally rolling to the first City. He flipped it, showing another empty, placing the bits in the Box.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:16 am

Moon Whistle fell silent.
Vacation?, she thought, As in, away from town...
Out loud she said just, "Oh! ...Oh...", then falling in silence again. Turning the die in her hooves, she did not toss it, but seemed a little troubled, until she finally opened her mouth. "Well, whatever is best for you. Can I request something, though...?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:25 am

Iccy nodded. "A-Anything." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 am

"Where ever you may go..." Moon Whistle said, blushing and reaching to touch his hoof, looking him straight into his eyes, "...Would you - COULD you - um, send me a postcard?"
She then smiled a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game On!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next