My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game On!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 am

Moon Whistle fell silent for a long time, just staring at her guest. She did feel like butterflies were fluttering inside her stomach as she tried to process the sentence inside her head.
Blush started to creep up her neck on her face, like a conquering horde. A small smile crept on her face, as she said, "If you want to, that would be nice. It is not trouble at all. Just don't blame possible neck or back pains on me."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:52 am

Iccy nods, blushing as well. "P-Pain's not an issue..." he said, smiling. "... Th-Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:54 am

Moon Whistle smiled, then said: "So, do you want to finish the game, or...?"
She herself was feeling a little dizzy at the moment for so many things happening. She had never dared to dream anyone would like to stay over in her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:11 am

Iccy shrugged, blushing softly. "If you w-wanna... Up t-to you." He said, smiling. "I-I'll be honest, though, I-I'm k-kinda tired..." He admitted, yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:59 am

"Well, maybe we let the game be then." Moon Whistle said with a gentle voice, as she had no urge to play it further either. She looked around the living room, then saying, "Guess we can clean up a little, and then tuck you in?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 am

Iccy blushed again, nodding. "How c-can I help?" He asked, standing up a bit, wobbling as his back legs were asleep.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 am

Moon Whistle got up as well, her joints cracking and popping due being in somewhat same pose for a long time. She groaned a little, then looking around the room. "I suppose we don't play the game anymore, so I can gather the pieces back to the box. If you can take the snacks to the kitchen, I will stash them later on."
She thought about what she should get down for Iccy to sleep comfortably, maybe a better pillow than a cushion and a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 am

Iccy nodded, quickly grabbing the snacks and hovering them to the kitchen, taking care not to step on the game, humming a gentle tune. "T-Thank you a-again, Moon. This w-was a lot of fun..." he called out from the kitchen, going back to humming.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:49 am

Moon Whistle sighed in relief; she had been afraid that the gaming night was the lamest thing ever. Carefully, she gathered the game pieces in their box, then taking the games out of the way of hooves.
"I'll go get you some pillows and a blanket." she then said, "There is a study upstairs if you want to get yourself a book before going to sleep."
The blue unicorn went upstairs, as the spare things were somewhere in the closet of her own bedroom. She opened the doors both to the study as well as her bedroom, so there would not be so claustrofobic and tensed mood upstairs. The atmosphere in her own room was somewhat musty, so she opened the window in the room to let in a cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Icarus hummed to himself, tidying up a bit sitting down gently on the couch. "A-Anything I c-can do?" he asked, looking around the home again.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:05 am

"You can stop the music!" Moon Whistle said while she returned downstairs, covered in pillows and blankets which faintly smelled of lavender and cedar tree. She had not cared to levitate the burden, so now she looked more like a monster, or a walking fort.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:23 am

Iccy quickly jumped out of the seat, stopping the record, before seeing Moon come down, chuckling lightly, He levitated the blankets and pillows away from Moon's face, smiling. "G-Got enough Pillows?" He asked, joking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 am

Moon Whistle smirked a little. "I have more in the study" she said, "Just letting you know if you happen to need more."
The idea had never occured to her before, but she propably had anough material for a proper pillow fort. She took a silent note to build one someday.
"Luckily the sofa is big enough for you to sleep somewhat comfortably." she then said, looking shyly away.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Iccy smiled, nodding. "L-Looks more comfortable than m-my bed at home, h-honestly." he admitted, admiring the sofa. he put down a pillow and lifted a blanket off of Moon. "T-Thank you..." he said again, looking back over at Moon shyly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:36 pm

There was a moment of silence, as Moon Whistle did not know what to do or say at the moment. Everything felt so comfortable now, having a guest staying over, nice conversations, all that.
She smiled gently to Iccy, then regaining her voice, "So, uh, bedtime now? There is bathroom next to the living room, if you want to wash up or..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Iccy smiled, nodding. "T-Thank you... I s-should be fine." He said, blushing softly. "U-Uhm... Goodn-night!" he said, giving a hug.

After the hug, he gently laid down on the couch, relaxing on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 am

Moon Whistle replied to the hug warmly, then watching as he settled on the couch. She would have wanted to give him a light peck on the cheek, but in the end, did not dare to do so.
"Good night and sweet dreams." she said, smiling, then turning and going to the upstairs to her own bedroom. Well, this situation surely felt weird - she had a stallion staying overnight in her house. Moon Whistle blushed hard, thinking about it, as she entered her bedroom and closed the window.

As the room was now nicely cool to sleep in, she bounced on the bed and started to settle. She lighted a candle for some late night reading. And then, she dug herself into the pillows and blankets, reaching for the book on the bedside table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game On!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3