My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game On!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:31 am

Iccy blushed, and smiled. "C-Can, a-and will. I-If I-It wouldn't raise questions, I-I'd ask you t-to come with m-me, actually. B-But, I-I do need some t-time away, I-I suppose." he said, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 am

"I understand." Moon Whistle said then rolling the dice again. This time she arrived in a new city, payed to open the token and received a topaz. As topazes were worth 300 bits, she took the money from the box and placed the yellow gem next to her money, because it was nice to look at.

She took some popcorn and then wondered if she should say something. The moment was getting a little more relaxed for her, as she got comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:41 am

-Iccy took an apple chip, rolling the dice, again only making it part-way to the next City.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:50 am

"Say, you want some fruit juice?" Moon Whistle then asked, taking the die and turning it again in her hooves. Most of all, she wanted them to have a nice time together, although the discussion might've made things a little more awkward. Bat in his mane made some more of happy squeaks and Moon Whistle decided that it would be the time to let the bat out.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:10 am

Iccy nodded. "I-I'd love one, If it's n-not too much trouble." He said, smiling softly. He paused, and said softly, "T-Thank you, b-by the way."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:41 am

"Thank you for what?" Moon Whistle asked, raising an eyebrow, when she got up and went to fetch some juice bottles. The juice was her favourite brand, that usually felt like a party on her tongue.
Returning with opened bottles, she placed one for her guest and another one for herself, then sitting down and rolling the dice.

The new number set her to another city and she opened the token after paying for it. "Aw, blast..." she muttered, when a robber appeared. "All my cash..."
Moon Whistle then returned her game money to the box.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 am

Iccy was quiet as he rolled the dice, nodding. "T-Thank you f-for two things... M-Making me feel l-like I'd be m-missed... a-and for t-the J-Juice, t-this is great!" he said, smiling. He hummed a bit as he got a horseshoe from the next town.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:35 pm

The ears of the blue unicorn flopped a little. "Y-you would not be missed?" she asked, her voice thick with sorrow. She took the dice, rolled and did not get anywhere important in the gameboard. At least she had decided her route, but now that she had no cash, the searoute was out of her plans until she would manage to find herself some new gems.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:43 pm

"Y-You'd miss me. That's g-good enough for me." he said softly, gently smiling. He rolled, using the last of his money to flip the token at Ponyville. a simple blue gem.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:56 pm

"But... er, your friends..." Moon Whistle tried to stammer trough the sentence, but then get caught, as Iccy moved on the board.
"Ahh. You reached Ponyville..." she said, then giving him the bonus cash of 500 bits. "And the gem, what is that?" she took the token and saw it was actually a faded emerald, "Wait, is this the one Starbright drew on? Anyway, emeralds are worth 600 bits. So, you became rich right now."
She dug trough the cash box, giving him the generous pile of gaming money.

Moon Whistle took the dice, rolled and, to her surprise, got a number which made her land to the next city on the map. However, being broke, she did not open the token.
"Heh. Grant a loan? Nah, just kidding... Let me see the rules..."
She eyed the rulesheet for a moment, then announcing; "Seems that next turn I can roll a die and if I get number 4, 5 or 6, I can flip the token."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Iccy shrugged when his friends were mentioned. "I-I'm not sure They'd n-notice." he said frankly, Taking another roll to the northeast of Ponyville. "W-Watch as I g-get robbed t-the next City."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:15 pm

"We sometimes did not take the robbers in the game at all. There was always three blank tokens as spares." Moon Whistle said, smiling to the memory. "Though it made the game a little too easy..."
She made her move, but rolled a number 2, thus she did not open the token. "Harrumph..." she puffed, then looking at her gaming partner. "Would you like some music. It is getting kind of silent in here... I have my Grammy's old grammy and some mam's old records. The band called Coast Colts and some, uh, Alice Clopper... Personally I recommend Coast Colts, they have some nice dance music, which - OF COURSE - works as background music as well."

[I am referring to Beach Boys and Alice Cooper.]
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Iccy smiled brightly. "I-I'd love that!" he said, Smiling, taking another roll.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Moon Whistle fetched the gramophone and levitated her mother's old records behind. She assembled the equipment, and placed the first record gently in to the plate and turned the old machine on.

The song was one of the funniest ones, telling about a distant island resort with white beaches, cold drinks and beautiful sparkling sea.

"Oh, this is one of my favourites." Moon Whistle said, smiling, then returning to the game. "Did you lose all your cash yet?" she asked and gave a friendly bump on Iccy's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Iccy shook his head with a small smile. "N-No, Not yet. I-I still have SOME b-bits." he said, smiling. There was quite a bit of space between Ponyville and the next town, and Iccy'd had small rolls.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm

"We shall see, if I get this one open already..." Moon Whistle said, taking first some snacks and then rolling a number, which allowed her to open it. It was a small gem again, topaz worth of 300 bits.

"This will help me to the sea-route. I'll search the islands in hopes of the Star."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 am

Iccy nodded, into the game, rolling again. [color=grey]"Not too m-much more..." He said, stopping on the space RIGHT before the town. "Knowing my l-luck, I'll get r-robbed."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:35 am

She rolled again, payed for using the searoute and moved on in the middle of the said route. Moon Whistle yawned a little, as it was getting late and to be truthful, her sleeping schedule was kind of messed up at this point.

"So, did you mention WHERE you are going to have a vacation?" the blue unicorn then asked, with an aplogetic smile, while taking a better pose.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 am

Iccy shook his head. "I d-didn't... I-I'm going to Trottingham... I'm visiting my g-grandparents." he said, smiling. "I-I really am tempted to bring you with." he admitted again. he rolled, getting to the town and getting robbed. "C-Called it."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm

"Trottingham sounds lovely." Moon Whistle said, "I have heard only good things about it."
She rolled the dice, moved on the game board and took some snacks, as Iccy admitted, he'd like to take her with him there.
Moon Whistle smiled a little, "But would not that raise some awkward questions? Such as, When are you going to propose to her? and ... um, When do we hear the patter of little hooves?" She took a sip of her fruit juice, taking a keen eye at her guest, then explaining, "I'm sure your grandparents are lovely, but ... You know... I would be completely embarassed if they'd get a wrong picture of what's between us."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Iccy blushed bright red and nodded. "Y-Yeah... T-They'd probably do that." he admitted, rolling. "A-And, w-well... I-I'll be back s-soon enough, I-I'm sure." he added, taking a sip of his fruit juice.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"I will still be missing you..." Moon Whistle admitted with a sigh, then taking some snacks. She noticed the bat had actually left her guest's mane and was now dangling on the ceiling, fallen asleep.
She looked at the game board, feeling a tad tired, although the game was nowhere in the middle of its progress.
"Funny thing," she said, "I remembered this game went on a much quicker pace when I was a filly."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:40 am

Iccy blushed, then chuckled weakly. "I-I guess I just h-have bad luck at b-boardgames." He said, sighing softly. "... I-It's getting late... " he noted, looking at the clock.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 pm

"Yep..." Moon Whistle agreed, then stretched a little, "Otherwise I'd invite you to stay overnight, but that would raise more awkward questions - especially considering the fact that I have only one bed."
The whole idea brought some redness on her face, but she kept on glaring on the gameing board, as if it was the one guilty for being slow-paced.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:39 am

Iccy blushed as well, shuffling his hooves. "... I-I could sleep on t-the couch, if that'd be better." he offered, looking up slightly. "I-I mean, if it's not t-too much trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On!   Game On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game On!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next