My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponyville Emergency Clinic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanguine

Sanguine

Ponyville Emergency Clinic  Empty
PostSubject: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Sitting at the his desk facing the lobby, Sanguine slouched on his chair trying to stay awake. Fang was snoozing silently on the arm of his Master's chair.
It had been a pretty boring day, and almost nopony had come through. It turns out working in the medical field wasn't exactly as exciting as he thought it would be, today at least.

And so he waited for someone to show up who needed medical attention, while reading an adventure novel and trying to keep from dozing off.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:18 am

He walked through the front doors with a grin. He talked to the nurse and filled out the paperwork. He had been travelling around so much, he had forgotten to get a check-up in over two years. He needed to have a clear idea of how his health was. The nurse said to wait while she got the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine

Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Sanguine was brought to attention when the nurse said there was a patient waiting to be seen. Getting up from his chair, he lazily put on his stethoscope and grabbed his clipboard. He woke up his pet, and Fang woke and fluttered onto his owner's shoulder and perched there.
Sanguine opened the door from his office and stepped into the lobby,"Stormy Hugeheart?", he read from his clipboard. "Says you're here for your checkup, and you're a year late for it" , he smirked.
"Follow me, we'll get ya looked at."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Stormy saw the doctor walked in. The moment he saw him he knew he was legit. He had a small pet on his shoulder making him stand out from all doctors before. Also he seemed quite ok with Stormy not checking-in so long.

"AHHAHAHa I am sorry doctor, I have been traveling all over the Equestria and I get caught up in all sorts of things." He grinned as he followed. "Before I have a hear my abnormal heart beat for my peculiarly big heart. I wonder if I could have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sanguine

Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 am

"It's fine I guess, as long as you're not deathly ill because of it.", Sanguine said as he walked down the hallway with Stormy following.
"And the name's Sanguine, by the way. Pleasure to meet you.", he said with a small smile as he led him into a examination room. The room's walls were adorned with medical charts and information. He motioned for the stallion to sit down on the exam table as he wrote some things down on his clipboard. The white unicorn motioned for his bat to get him something from the counter.
"So, you new around here? My records indicate that you haven't been here before.", he said, looking at his clipboard.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:32 am

"Never in my entire life have I ever been to this hospital." He had sat down as he touched his hoof to his chest. Proclaiming that he hadn't ever been here. "You know there once was story about a colt named Sanguine. He was said to have invented a color. He was cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, and confident.

He spend a large portion of his life trying to make a new shade of red. Till one day a metal wheel rolled by him and fell into the river. It was such a shiny looking wheel. He would come each day trying to fish it out from the bottom of the lake till one day many months of trying. He saw the wheel had rusted and fakes of rust floated around.

He gasped when he saw it. He aimed his horn and blasted it with the coloring spell he had worked so hard on. The color that came out was a red like no other. A true red, one with power and was thicker then water." He grins. "He brought this color before the princess and she rewarded him by making that color. The color of a ponies blood. A color of life itself" He pretended he hadn't just said that whole story. "So your name is Sanguine? What a interesting name indeed. Would you mind trying to avoid needles? I am quite scared of them you see."
Back to top Go down
Sanguine

Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:32 am

Sanguine raised his eyebrows, somewhat surprised at the pony's story.
"Hmm, that's very interesting. Never heard it before. You must of been raised somewhere else than myself or something" He prepared a needle with some vaccine, and paused when he said to avoid needles if he could. "Sorry bucko, but if you don't want to catch your death of sick, you're probably going to want this shot."
Sanguine stopped and thought, "Although, if you really REALLY didn't want a shot, I could just give you the pill for the immunization. IF I even have, it that is. Anywho, first things first..." He put the stethoscope to the stallion's chest, "Now just take a deep breath for me."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:51 am

Stormy breaths in deep trying to prolong it as long as possible, he was close to freaking out and sweating a bit. He almost thought of running away but such a thing would be childish and rude to the doctor who clearly was quite professional and 'patient' with him. He laughs in his head before he gathered his courage. Then sticks out his hoof and looks away. "Just do it! Get it over with."
Back to top Go down
Sanguine

Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:32 am

Moving the cold metal stethoscope around to various places on his chest, Sanguine listened intently for anything out of the ordinary. He pulled the metal instrument away and wrote something down on his clipboard.
"Well, you're all good respiratory wise. Nothing out of the ordinary, anyways." He smirked at the at the situation. A tough looking guy being afraid of small pinprick. Oh, the irony. He motioned over to Fang again, and the small fruit bat nodded in understanding as he fluttered over the counter where he grabbed a cotton ball that had already been lightly soaked in alcohol. Sanguine levitated the cotton away from his pet with a nod of thanks in return.
He dabbed the ball of cotton a small portion of Stormy's outstretched forehoof and then a quickly and gently as he could, he lightly stabbed the syringe's needle into the stallion's vein, and expelled the serum into his bloodstream. He then put a small bandage over the small pinhead-sized mark where the needle had protruded his arm
"Well that wasn't so bad, now was it?", The doctor said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 am

Stormy cringed in fear as he felt the thin metal pierce his skin. He felt like he was in a nightmare and was sweating bullets the entire time. He was trying to think of anywhere to be but here with this needle in his arm. He tried thinking of a song but they keep having the word cut, stab, sword or something sharp in it, But after the metal left my his leg he breathed out with relief.

"Its over....thank the Twin sisters themselves its over." He looked pale but quickly the red hue returned to his face. He spoke with controlled voice, "Thank you for giving me that Doctor Sanguine and thank you for being so patient with me."
Back to top Go down
Sanguine

Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 pm

"Heh, you're welcome I guess. But you really shouldn't thank me for something everypony should be doing all the time." He said with dismissal, and a quick check of his clipboard. "Anyways..." He levitated a small light and a small, thin, 3 inch wooden stick off the counter. "I'm gonna need ya to open your mouth wide, stick out your tongue and say "Ah". He said, putting a little more emphasis on the 'Ah'.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 am

"Well regardless to if it was something we all should do, it doesn't mean you would be willing to help us get it done. So I thank you for being a doctor in general." He opens his mouth and hoped that his breath didn't smell bad. "aaaaAAAHHH"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Emergency Clinic    Ponyville Emergency Clinic  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Emergency Clinic
Page 1 of 1