My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:08 am

Iccy worked on replacing the breaks, giving a soft sigh. "H-Have you e-ever h-heard of a m-mechanic b-by the name of 'Greasy w-wrench?'"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:33 am

Intel frowned. "No... I don't think so." Having detached the harness, he carefully lifted it free from the buggy, and placed it on the floor. "Unless he was involved in any major construction projects, I probably wouldn't have had the chance to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:46 am

"N-Not r-really... H-He knew h-his s-stuff, t-though." Icarus said, smiling, moving around to work on the other break.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:50 am

"Probably going to need help to put this thing on," Intel said, motioning to the new harness.

"So, why did you move to Manehattan? In my biased and vain opinion, Canterlot is one of the best places to be."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 am

Icarus moved over to help Intel attach the new harness, shrugging. "I-I h-had to... M-My p-parents w-wanted m-me to learn a-about m-mechanics..." He attached a bolt, smiling. "S-So, m-my parents s-sent me w-with m-my dad's o-old s-school b-buddy, a-and he p-practically r-rasied me."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:53 am

"It's nice when your family supports you," Intel said. The interesting thing was that even though it sounded like the statement should be stated warmly, it was said coldly.

He didn't say anything more until the harness was fully attached.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Icarus blanched after hearing Intel's Response, mumbling "I-I'm s-sorry..." While re-attaching the harness.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 pm

"Hmm? What? Oh, no, you definitely don't have to apologize," Intel said quickly. He took a step back and looked at the fixed buggy. "Well, that was simple."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Icarus smiles weakly. "T-That was v-very simple..." He said, filling out a piece of paper. "F-Fill out a w-work-form, a-and w-we're d-done w-with this!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm

"Okay then, let's look at this work form." Intel said coming over to the desk.

Reading over it, he frowned. "Wait, we just write down how much we should get paid? No negotiation with our employer, or anything?"

"Well, that just begs the question, how much should we get paid for this..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Icarus nodded. "I-It s-still h-has t-to be a-approved... I-I f-figure... f-fifty b-bits f-for t-two B-Breaks, a-and a h-hundred f-for the h-harness, f-for a t-total of 200... S-Split 50/50, Y-You g-get a h-hundred, I-I g-get a h-hundred."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:03 pm

"Yay, I eat tonight," Intel joked as he filled out his form.

"And I'm going to get 80 bits, leaving you with 120." He held up his hoof in anticipation of protest. "I insist this because you own the workshop and will have to upkeep it, so it's better if you have a greater portion. And I think 40% a bit generous to me, to tell the truth."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Icarus shook his head. "W-We're p-partners. 50/50. Y-You've g-got your o-own place t-to take c-care of, y-you know."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:18 pm

"...Actually, I don't really have a place to live just yet," Intel said sheepishly, "I just stayed at one of the rooms in the tavern last night."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Icarus blinked in surprise. "... T-Then you n-need it t-to find s-someplace! W-What are y-you d-doing r-refusing m-money w-when you n-need s-someplace?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm

"I... Uh..." Bugger.

You know you fail horribly when you are rendered speechless by a shy, stammering pony.

"Well, I, uh. Um?" Intel looked down and started tracing shapes on the ground. "I don't really know how to buy a house here. Or anywhere. I've never had to before."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Icarus smiled weakly. "D-Don't w-worry, I h-had s-somepony t-teach me, t-too. T-Town hall h-has a b-bunch of f-forms... T-There's a h-house f-for e-everypony, f-for a-any p-price... J-Just f-fill out the f-form, t-telling t-them W-What you w-want in a h-house... a-and then... T-They s-set a price."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 pm

"Another form. Really? Is Ponyville some sort of bureaucracy?" Intel scratched his head. "There's no other pressing business here, is there? I'll go off and fill that form in now." He then left for the town hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after   At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Iccy's Garage: The Morning after
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3