My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Morning After

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 am

Well, she had slept really little that night. The book she was supposed to read just a couple pages on, had been way too interesting. Now, as the rays of the sun tried to make their way trough a gap between curtains, Moon Whistle tried to hide beneath the pillows and blankets.

"No! Nooooo-oh! Nonono!" she mumbled to the morning, finally getting up, her mane messed up, having dark circles under dark circles under her eyes. The mare blinked a little bit, yawned and smacked her mouth. It tasted like a small animal had made their nest inside.
"I need a bath and teeths need brushing..." she muttered, then sliding off the bed, like a snail.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 am

Iccy was busy making some Breakfast: blueberry and Chocolate chip Pancakes. He hummed happily, flipping cakes quickly. 'I hope Moon likes these... Probably should have asked what she wanted for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 am

Blue Unicorn stumbled downstairs, her brain registering the smell of something cooking. In the first floor, she first turned to the direction of the kitchen corner, then towards the bathroom, then again kitchen, until she decided to stick with the original plan of having a bath first. She barely understood Iccy was there making the breakfast, as she made her way to the bathroom.

Moon Whistle did not even close the door properly, leaving it open a crack. Then, she plugged the bathtub and opened the faucets to create perfect temperature to her bathwater.
At this point, her mind was getting a little more awake, and she realized she had a guest she had not even greeted.
While the water was running to the tub, she went to the door.

"Uhm, morning!"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:02 am

Iccy smiled at the belated greeting. "G-G'morning Moon!" He called, putting the Pancakes on a plate.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 am

"I'll just, uhhh, freshen up a bit, and then join you." she said, getting back to the bathroom, this time closing the door.
She closed the faucets, so the tub would not overflow and stepped in, sighing. Usually the mare had long bubblebaths, but seeing she had guest around, there was no time for that. She took a bar of soap and a long washing brush, then starting to washe herself.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:56 am

"T-Take your time, Moon! T-These need to cook a little bit." he called, flipping a pancake. He whistled softly as he worked, a happy little tune.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:07 am

Moon Whistle did her best to brush herself properly, although in a hurry. The soap foamed and mixed with the water as she finally got to shower the soap off. Reaching for a towel, she stepped out from the tub, then then taking off the plug, so the water would escape to the sewers.

Wrapped into the towel, Moon Whistle grabbed a hairbrush and fought it trough her mane. Her approach was pretty ballistic, and it hurt. She grunted and groaned trough the process. Finally the frustration grew strong enough and she quit the brushing. Moon Whistle dried herself, then flipping the towel back to its rack.

She eyed her toothbrush. She decided she should wash the teeth as well, considering that her mouth tasted bad. Doing quick job with it, she was soon ready and leaving the bathroom.

"So, I see you found your way in the kitchen." she said to her guest and reached to hug him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 am

Iccy blushed and smiled. "M-Mmhmm~ I hope this t-tastes alright... It's b-been a bit since I l-last made p-pancakes." he said, relaxing into the hug. he nuzzled Moon, smiling. "T-There's some on the table ready..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:22 am

"You have been busy, while I snored upstairs." Moon Whistle said, smiling apologetically. She gave Iccy a kiss on the cheek - a quick peck, really - and then went to the table.

The tableware, plates, forks and stuff, were piled, so she decided to set the table, and then get some of the delicious pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am

Iccy blushed, smiling. "I-It was nothing..." He said, flipping the pancakes again, before stacking them with magic, and neatly putting them on a plate. "A-Also... sorry if I made too much... I'm u-used to making them f-for a busy m-mechanic."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 am

"Oh, it is okay." Moon Whistle said while tying a napkin around her neck and chest area. "I am not fussy with meals, I can easily eat these for lunch and dinner, too, if needed."

She eyed her companion, while taking some pancakes on her plate and then cutting them to smaller pieces. "Did you sleep well?" she asked, "I suppose your back might be twisted like corkscrew..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:37 am

Iccy cuts his own, gently nomming a bite. "O-Oh, still got it... I slept w-well. D-Did you?" he asked, smiling softly, cutting another bite.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 am

Moon Whistle's facial expression got a little darker, as she replied: "I think I slept too little and the little I slept was kind of bad..."
She tasted the pancake, falling in silence. She had taken her time to read the book she had had upstairs, so she had only herself to blame about the lack of sleep. At least she had nothing important to do today.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:47 am

Iccy smiled appologetically. "M-Maybe you should get more sleep...?" he asked concerned, looking Moon over. "M-My cooking didn't wake you up, did i-it?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 am

Shaking her head, Moon Whistle said, "Nah, it was the ray of sun... Hit me right in the eyes."
She ate a little more of the pancake, then announcing, "These are really good, by the way. I might ask for the recipe later."

Eyeing around, Moon Whistle noticed there was nothing to drink in the table. She got up and took a couple of fruit juice bottles from the coolness of the fridge. The situation was kind of weird to her. What did one discuss with a guest over at breakfast. Moon Whistle did not even receive the morning newspaper, so she was not able to bring up a proper topic.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Iccy smiled and took another bite. "T-Thank you for s-saying so..." He said, blushing. He hummed as it fell to a comfortable, to him, silence. he took a drink of his juice and kept humming, a happy little jaunty tune.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:59 am

To Moon Whistle, silence was kind of unpleasant. Although, as she eyed the inventor, Iccy seemed happy with things as they were - she decided not to sweat about things so hard.
Instead, she concentrated on eating the pancakes and drinking the juice, her thoughts circulating in their own ways.

She looked at him over the table, suddenly cracking a small smile on her face. This was actually kind of pleasant morning. No words spoken, just the company of someone she loved.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 am

Iccy looked over to moon smiling, and blushed softly. "T-This is nice... M-Maybe, uh, I s-should stay over more o-often...?" he asked softly, smiling. His thoughts he refused to notion, just yet.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 am

Moon Whistle turned her gaze away, feeling a little torn about Iccy's question. "I would like that", she admitted, fidgeting with her breakfast, "but it might raise odd and uncomfortable questions, considering that we ... uh ... well... As we are still just seeing each other, you ... know..."
Smile on her face faded, and she noticed she was not that hungry anymore. Most of all, the current situation was more than she had ever dared to hope for, but she was uncertain of her place in the inventor's life. Moon Whistle's head was busy with thoughts, but she did not manage to get any of them out. It made her head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 am

Iccy noticed her smile fade, then frowned. "R-Right... S-Sorry..." he said, sighing. he poked at his own pancakes, kind of chasing a bit around his plate. "... U-uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:20 am

Moon Whistle continued to eat after a little while, then looking at Iccy again. "Don't worry about things." she said, trying to flash a smile again to him, "Things will work out in some way or other."
She sighed a little, munching the last piece of her pancakes. "I could get used to this, you know. I like peaceful moments like these."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 am

Iccy smiled, nodding. "Y-Yep! S-Something will turn up." he said, finishing off his own Pancakes. He smiled, finishing off his own, humming softly. "It's definitely more p-peaceful here than where I build."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 am

"Mmmm-hmm." Moon Whistle mused while helping herself some more of those delicious pancakes. "I like peace and quiet, since I tend to read and study things quite a lot in here. Part of the job, you see. I also have a lot of writing to do, when I exchange thoughts with the ponies in the Royal Astronomy Acatemy."

She cut the pancakes in pieces, then continuing to eat, even if her belly was quite filled already.

[I totally pulled the name of the Academy from my hat, so it can be altered, if it is not okay.]
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:58 am

Iccy's eyes widened in amazement. "W-Wow... you're good, I-If you worked w-with them..." he said, amazed. It was a high standard School.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:30 am

Moon Whistle smiled a little at the compliment, even if she was at the bottom of the rank of the school.
"I am just one of the bottom-rank assistants, to be honest. But I actually like it at that level." Finishing the last of her pancakes, she leaned back and sighed.

"If I was alone at home, I would propably go back to bed by now." she admitted to her guest, smiling, a little embarrassed. Instead of doing so, she got up and stretched, picking up her plate and other tableware she had used and plopped them to the sink. Moon Whistle was not keen on doing the dishes, but this time she should make an exception, just for the sake of cleanliness and hygiene.

Turning to look at Iccy, she smiled at him, then fiddled a little with her hooves.
"May I ask you something? What actually got you into the business of inventing stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next