My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Morning After

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Morning After - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:51 am

Iccy shruggedm Yawning. "I-It was part o-of my cutie mark, a-and since then, It's j-just been... T-That." He said, smiling. "C-Chasing after a d-dream..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:28 am

"So, it is something you were born to do?", Moon Whistle asked, "Like I was born to understand the stars."

She rinsed her plate and then left it to the sink to soak. At this moment, she was clueless about what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Iccy smiled, nodding. "S-Something like t-that." he said, nodding. He picked up his own plate and started rinsing it, pretty close to Moon.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 am

Moon Whistle blushed, when Iccy came up so close to her, but she said nothing. Instead, she smiled at him, then going back at the table and gathering the last of the breakfast items. She finished the drink she had taken, and tossed the bottle towards a garbage can, barely missing the can. The bottle hit the floor, luckily not breaking, and spinned a little while.

"Whoops..." Moon Whistle muttered, "There goes my dream of joining a basketball team." This was mainly a joke, as she was not very athletic kind of a pony. She made a nervous grin, then picking up the bottle and dropping it to the can.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Iccy smiled, giggling softly at her joke. "O-Oh darn..." He said, finishing cleaning his plate, then humming softly. "I-I probably should go back h-home soon..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 pm

"Propably, yes..." Moon Whistle said, "You must have a lot of unfinished work to do." She fiddled with her mane, then giving him a swift hug.
"It was nice you visited, tho. I tend to get lonely sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2