My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The very next morning...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The very next morning... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:49 am

Indigo chuckles at her embarrassment and decides to make the effort to lower his voice again. "So how do you like the stew? It's designed to be cheap and filling."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 am

Shala blushed as she was directly cornered by his voice. She tried to let her messy mane block his view of her reaction. "Its...well enough." It drove her mad that something so simple could make her react so.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:58 am

Indigo starts to laugh at her expense and rests his head on his front left hoof . "Well then, now isn't this interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 am

Shala now really felt cornered. She bit her lip and dared to think about the time for a moment to regain her composure with some success. "....What?" While her tone was flat and face blank, her blush betrayed her.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 am

Indigo smirks, fully aware of his deep voice's capabilities. "A lot of fillies like my voice. I don't talk in it much, because I find it funny, the voice that is."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Shala maintained her composure....for the moment. She stared at him like one would to a rotten dish. This pony is playing a dangerous game.

"...And?" She said still blushing and keeping her composure, barely. Shala didn't like this one bit and just might have to do something to shut him up.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm

"And..." he continues. "I just find it funny cause I've never been about to outright paralyze a pony with it. Your soup's getting cold."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Shala stared at him a bit longer. It was getting to her. She was about to lose her detached expression and quickly started to stuff soup into her mouth. "Paralyze them with your shocking crazy look..." She mumbled aloud, blush in full bloom.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Indigo chuckles and takes a bite out of his muffin, his voice now returned to normal. "Well there's that too."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Shala mentally sighed with relief. She did not like getting being caught off guard like that, especially in that specific way. Finishing her soup, she worked on her muffin, mumbling more things quietly to herself, like the time.

I need to see about getting a job. Ideas of what to do came and went. This would not be something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Indigo suddenly dunks his muffin into the soup and takes a bite out of the soggy bit. "Huh... Not as bad as I thought it'd be..." and promptly places the muffin back in the soup to soak. "So what are your plans for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Shala groaned as it was brought up. At least he didnt keep using that voice. "Look at what it takes to get a house...And look for a job. I dont have any idea what Im going to do though. So long as it doesn't involve.....timekeeping." She winced.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Indigo dramatically looks around the house from his seat. "Well this little number here cost me 470 and there's barely enough room for two ponies to walk around in."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 am

Shala groaned at the price. That hardly left anything for afterward. She would have to cut back on drinking. Perhaps she should wait and get a job. "I should talk to a real estate agent...Hope they don't rip me off. I haven't had to buy a house before."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 am

"You've never bought a house before? Well I'll have to come with you then. My dad is a real estate agent and I've grown up in his office. I know their tricks. Ponyville's is a good one too. She tried to sell this place to me way above the asking price."

He lifts his soaked muffin from the soup and devours it and quickly turns his attention back to his soup, eating the chunky liquid with gusto.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Shala blinked at its rather chunky soup with soggy muffins in it. She much prefered to keep hers rather plain.

After a bit of contemplating whether or not she should entertain him anymore, she caved and asked. "So...Why do you have a monocle?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm

"Oh, my left eye is near sighted, so I wear the monocle to correct it. I only have one bad eye, so I'd rather wear a monocle than glasses."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Shala thought it would look a lot better if he had glasses with only one adjusted lens, but this pony had an odd enough sense of appearance. Perhaps he was trying to chase away the fillies.

"Interesting..." Was all she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Indigo is used to looks like hers. Every pony always judged him for his looks, thinking that he was crazy. Well of course he was crazy, just not near as crazy as they often thought and those ideas kept strangers away which proved to be useful to ward off extraverted ponies when walking around whatever town he was in. Extraverts... they never know what's going on.

"Interesting as in strange, right?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Shala thought for a moment on how to word it before nodding. "Yes...exactly." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 pm

"Of course, it always is. I don't mind it so much, after all I do it to myself. Now that you've gotten to know me a bit, what do you think of me now? Or is that an inappropriate question for a hung over mind?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 am

Shala pondered to herself for a moment. How could she put this without being too negative.

"I think your crazy..." That should sum it up pretty nicely.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Indigo shrugged, it was the response he expected from just about everypony.

"And I think you're a drunk."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Shala sighed and leaned back in her seat. "Touche...." She said flatly. No sense in denying it.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Indigo winces as he sees Shala lean back unnaturally into the chair.

"Doesn't that hurt your back...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The very next morning...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next