My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The very next morning...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The very next morning... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Shala shrugged. "Living in Manehattan in the poor district, you learn to sit on all sorts of things..." She found the question odd though. She had been asked that several times before. She remembered seeing a pony sitting on a bench like that the other day though.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Indigo cringes, he himself leaning out of his chair like a normal pony, though a bit more relaxed and slumped.

"Well I can't say that I envy you... or anypony in Manehattan that has to sit like that. I'd rather sit on the ground than straight up."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Shala decided not to elaborate on how she came to have to learn to sit like that. They were rather...uncomfortable stories. With a mental note of the time, she got up from the table and put her dishes at the sink.

"Its time i be going. I have to see about a job and house..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:29 am

Indigo nods, putting his own dishes away.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you around then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The very next morning...   The very next morning... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The very next morning...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3