My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcake time!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Cupcake time! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:27 pm

"Oooh, yum!" Iris yelled, licking her lips, "how about chocolate flavored?"

Chocolate was Iris's favorite flavor, but of course, it wasn't her wedding, so she laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Cloud giggled a little, maybe because she was nervous. "I'll do my best to make it perfect for you." and closed her eyes. Cage placed his spare hoof on top of Cloud's head. "She's been thinking non stop about the cake, mumbling to herself how important it is. She's really happy to be making it for you guys."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:53 pm

"Thank you, Cloud," Calla said. "Really. It means so much to me that you would donate your time and make a cake for us. I'm sure whatever you make will be perfect."

Calla shoved Iris out of her chair and laughed a bit.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 pm

"Ah!" Iris shouted, landing on her plot. "What was that for?" she stood, shaking the dust off.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:24 am

Cage looked up and stifled a giggle. He tried not to move; he knew that Cloud was likely to fall asleep on him. He grinned but didn't talk. To be honest, he was actually thinking about how Cloud had promised to take him tie shopping.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:07 pm

"My cake, silly," Calla answered, giggling. "So, what does your dress look like?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Iris stuck her tongue out at Calla childishly.

"It was a suggestion. Anyways, my dress? I dunno, probably black or green. Nothing to extravagant, don't wanna take the attention away from you!" she laughed, sitting back in her chair again.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:27 am

Cage grinned, "I bet both of you are going to look wonderful." He complimented, attempting to get his head down low enough to grab his slice of cake, but not wanting to wake Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:52 am

"What are you two wearing?" she asked curiously. "I'm a fashion pony. It's in my nature to ask."

She giggled and motioned to the cake.

"May I have a slice?" she asked. "I have a sudden craving for sugar."

She looked pointedly at Iris.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:36 pm

"I'unno. S'not my cake." Iris laughed, holdin her hooves up defensively.

(Yes, it's short. Bit busy, gettin on a plane home)
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Cage shrugged a little, "I'm probably gonna wear a bowtie." He said, giving up on reaching the cake. "And Cloud's wearing a cherry blossom pink gown." He levitated the cake over, wondering why he hadn't done this in the first place, and cut a slice for Calla.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Calla nommed on the cake, checking the hourglass repeatedly.

"I wonder who the priest will be..." she mused.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:42 pm

"That's a good question. You haven't hired the priest yet?!!" Iris shouted quietly (lol, oxymoron!) She leaned forward, pushing her elbows on the table and resting her head on her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:35 am

Cage let out a fake sigh and shook his head with a grin, "You should probably get that sorted." He commented, licking his lips to wipe away any icing. "It's pretty important." And with that, he poured another glass of champagne.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:36 am

A letter popped in front of her face, and Calla scanned it, sighing with relief.

"Jim's up for Priesthood. I think we're good."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 am

"Well fantastic!" Iris cried, clapping her hooves together. She laughed before standing, "welp, I have got to go. Sorry guys!" She wiped an imaginary tear from her eye. Grinning, she hugged Cloudwing and Cherry Cage, then have Calla a kiss on both cheeks (ya know, French greeting) she laughed again, waving at the three as she walked out the door. "It was nice meet you!" she called.

(Sorry, I'm out! :/)
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:20 am

Cloudwing accepted the hug, half awake and Cage returned the hug without hesitating. "We already miss ya'." He said with a wink

[See ya :(. )
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 am

Calla rolled her eyes at the hasty retreat of the mare.

"I really thought she was staying a bit longer. She didn't really have to go until ten minutes from now."

She ordered a giant cookie and distributed the cookie between the three.

"I know I'm binging, but I think it's pre-wedding nerves."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:18 pm

A little less tired, Cloudwing smiled and took the cookie piece happily. "It's alright, I understand!" She beamed, Cage nodding and hacking straight into his piece.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Calla settled into her seat, playing with the ends of her mane as she looked down at her stomach. Now that she looked closely, she was showing a bit.... She had never been overweight, but her stomach was protruding a bit...

"Oh, Faust," she muttered. "How am I going to hide this?"

She gestured to the correct area.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Cloud's ear flicked nervously, "Ah...m-maybe a dress?" She stammered her suggestion. Cage finished his mouthful. "If you wear dresses that cover you head to hoof, he probably won't notice a thing." He smiled reassuringly, although Cloud was a little more flustered than she should have been.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:53 pm

"I meant the honeymoon. Apparently, you're supposed to seal the marriage, and I don't know how that's working out."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:10 pm

For once, Cage had fallen silent, letting Cloudwing talk. "Oh dear Celestia...uh..." She looked thoughtful, leaning on the table and rubbing her hooves together. "I, oh, I can't think of anything! The only thing you can do is tell him...at least, that's all I can think of." Her sympathy and apology shone in her eyes as she gave her a worried glance.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Calla looked down.

"He's a bit... hesitant, about foals. Family. It's not his thing, you know? Just being married is difficult. Being a father? I don't know what to say... I was going to wait until after the wedding. You know, the second or third day. I just completely forgot about the consummation."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:15 am

Cloud nodded, "I know that it's hard, but keeping it from him could make it worse." She looked rather sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake time!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next