My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A right lovey dovey mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

A right lovey dovey mess Empty
PostSubject: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Shy Smiles was trotting around the town square. He was looking for a decent paint shop- he had a good idea for what to paint next. A sunset mountain. The majesty of the mountains, captured on canvas. He needed pink, red and a few shades of blue for contrast.

He had been into various shops, but none of them had what he was looking for. It was either they sold the kind of paint used to paint walls or they simply didn't have what he needed. First he had to put with being anywhere near these idiots, now he was asking for their aid? And they couldn't even deliver? Pathetic.

He sighed, and sat on a bench. He pulled out a flask of cider. He took a hearty swig and sat back, annoyed. That was when he saw a cart, loaded with liquids of lots of different colours. If he bought these, he could certainly convert them to paint.

He walked up to the cart. The pony running it looked creepily happy. He had a white coat and a certain elegance to his smile, which he wore enthusiastically. Who wouldn't he be happy? He was selling very well- Shy saw several ponies trotting away with the bottles. Shy went up to the stall, sighed and spoke, his voice hoarse from lack of use.

"I'll have the pink, purple, blue and green bottles."
"Ah, a good eye you have! My potions will change anypony's emotions, guaranteed! So that's a happy," the pony picked up the green potion. "Sadness," packing away the blue bottle. "Calmness", the purple bottle. "And... My my my! A love potion! Now who might this special pony-"

That was as far as the sales pony got, as at that point shy slammed his hoof on the counter attached to the cart.

"Just give me the bloody bottles." Shy said, his voice with pure malice.
"Ok, ok! Here you go! 30 bits that'll be!" The salespony said.

Shy wordlessly put the cash on the counter and walked away.

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Recurve was trotting through the Town Square on his way to the market. He hated having to cut through there. Too many ponies. Most of them smiling. Ugh... It was almost impossible to bear. But, he needed food. And he'd rather die from something other than starvation. Even if it meant crossing through a sea of friendly ponies.

Cutting through the Town Square, he saw a cart with a bunch of funky colored drinks. It was run by a rather odd looking pony. Then he saw another pony buying one of everything for himself. Recurve was feeling a bit thirsty. But he didn't feel like paying for anything. So he slipped by as the customer yelled at him and swiped one of them. He took a pink one. Not his favorite color, but he was thirsty. What did he care. Pink lemonade, maybe? Cherry soda? Whatever... He was thirsty, and didn't care what he drank at this point
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Twas a beautiful day that graced the land of Equestria, and be it upon this day that the quaint town of Ponyville was blessed with a warm and sunny smile from Celestia's sun. Fireseeker trotted down the street in a joyful mood, until the sudden feeling of thirst overcame him.

"I dare say, I feel rather parched," he did comment, as his eyes did scout a source to relieve him of this problem.

Ah ha! Salvation! A vendor across the town square was selling tantalisingly refreshing looking beverages. But a foolish pony Fireseeker proved as he approached the stall and without so much as a single question exchanged a small sum of bits for a bottle of pink liquid.

(I have no idea why I wrote this like I did...)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Sweet Dreams was walking around, she had just finished a rather large Performance and now she was rather thirsty. Looking around she spy's a rather interesting stand, walking over she sees different color drinks. She picks up a bottle full of pink liquid and smiles paying for it before going to find a bench to sit on and enjoy her drink.

Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:42 am

As he walked back, he noticed that he was getting thirsty. It was a rather hot day, so a lot of ponies were out, probably to enjoy the heat, though a lot went back in after about half an hour- it was too much for some, and shy was one of them. His house was a long walk away though, and he couldn't be bothered to walk over to a shop when he had several large bottle of liquid.

The salespony wasn't fooling shy. You can't change emotion by potion. That was just illogical. Shy didn't know much about magic, but he was pretty sure of that. He didn't need much to make his paints, so it was ok to drink some. He looked through the bottles, and decided on the pink one. It was probably just cherry soda- the others were too strangely coloured.

He sat on a bench, pulled out the drink and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:30 am

Recurve was beginning to sweat. He didn't realize how hot it was outside. He could go back to his home and chill in there. But he still needed to buy, or steal, food, and he has a drink on him already. He turned around and saw three other ponies with the drink. Must be pretty popular. Meaning it must taste good. He downed it in a second and threw the bottle on the ground. It tasted like crap. Good thing he only stole it and didn't have to pay his somewhat hard earned bits. He began to trot home but bumped into a Unicorn mare from lack of attention from being disappointed with his beverage. She had a drink too. But she'd probably think it'll taste better. He remembered hearing it was a Love potion... Oh sweet Celestia...
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 am

"Looks nice," Fireseeker commented to himself, holding the bottle up to briefly inspect the pink liquid, before drinking from it. It certainly had an unusual taste. Not the cherry or even strawberry that he had expected. Still, it was nice and refreshing.

Taking a few minutes to finish his drink, Fireseeker slowly found his gaze drawn to a pony across the town square. Not just any pony, a crystal pony. He looked at his sparkling coat, glistening in the sunlight. The glorious red and black mane. The bow cutie mark emblazoned on his large and attractive flank-

Fireseeker shook his head if his thoughts, wondering where they had come from. Almost against his will, he started to casually trot over to the pony.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 am

Sweets hadn't been watching where she was going as she had bumped into Recurve. "O-Oh I'm sorry I d-didn't see you there" She says as she slowly steps around him blushing a bit "Again I'm really sorry" She says before continuing to a bench, sitting down beside another pony and uncorks the pink liquid fill bottle and drinks it slowly. "Hmmm strange...but I like it!" she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 am

Shy choked a bit on the drink, taking more to clear his throat. He observed his surroundings. He noticed a stallion Pegasus drinking the same stuff.

He felt odd. He had to keep looking at this muscular, blue coated pony. The wings! The cost! That mane! The eyes! Shy's thoughts were clouded. He did the only thing he could think of- keep sitting there admiring that stallion. He was called shy for a reason. He also noticed a mare had sat beside him, but she was irrelevant. All that mattered was the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:58 am

Recurve brushed himself, fixing his mane and all that nonsense. Something felt odd with him. His mind was feeling something that hasn't come up in ages.

Right now, his eyes were locked on the mare he bumped in to. Nothing could break his sight of her right now. He ignored every surrounding and focused on her. Her beautiful eyes, her gorgeous mane, and her soothing voice. He shook some of the thoughts off, but they were still there, clear as day. He didn't understand how or why he felt this, or where it was coming from. The drink, maybe? He didn't realize potions were that strong. If it could make a pony like Recurve feel love, it must be amazingly strong. He decided to talk to the mare a little bit.

"Why hello there. My name's Recurve. And who are you, sweetie?" If he said those out of free will he would shoot himself in the knee...
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:17 am

Fireseeker was moving closer and closer to the crystal pony. His heart started to pound harder and harder, so much so that Fireseeker was worried for his health. Just as he got within reach, the stallion started talking to a mare near him.

Not wanting to appear rude, especially not to this stallion, Fireseeker simply stood a short distance from him, anxiously tapping his hoof on the ground and stealing glances at the pony.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Sweet Dreams blushes softly as she turns to Recurve. "My name is Sweet Dreams its nice to meet you" She says as she puts the half empty bottle down beside her. She glances over at the pony beside her and her blush reddens, there sitting beside her was the most handsome stallion she had ever seen two things that drew her attention were his eyes a beautiful green that Sweet could stare into for hours given the chance and the second was he also had no cutie mark....just like her!
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Shy was blushing- very unusual for him. Last tin he blushed was when that very attractive mare tried to kiss him in the tavern. Probably the closest he had ever let anypony near him. Then he had pushed her away- she would just leave him. All ponies do eventually.

But this stallion.....all shy wanted to do was hug him. And he was approaching! Damn! Did his mane look okay? Was he dirty? He seemed fine. Still, he felt too nervous. He couldn't approach this magnificent specimen- he'd just get rejected. He couldn't help but desperately want this stallion more than anything in the world.

He noticed the mare next to him was blushing profusely. She must be admiring this great stallion too. Shy leaned in close and whispered to her.

"Look at that Pegasus! He's glorious! How do you approach somepony when you're nervous? Sorry if I'm being direct, but I really need help."

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Recurve was staring right at the mare. Nothing could keep him away from her. "Sweet Dreams... What a lovely name..." What was happening to Recurve? He never talks like that! This potion might be worse than he thought. But none of that crossed his mind. All that was on his mind was Sweet Dreams. The most beautiful mare he'd ever laid eyes on. But she wasn't showing much attention to him. She was looking at a cobalt earth pony sitting on a bench. He wasn't letting him stop Recurve from getting Sweet, his possible one true love.

Recurve decided to turn around. He felt the presence of another pony. He looked behind him and saw a blue Pegasus stallion. He never met him before, but he was looking like he was interested in him. Like he would've gotten anywhere with that. For one, he liked mares. Two, the only mare he cared about was Sweet Dreams. He looked straight at the Pegasus, giving him a mean look.

"Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Upon being addressed by the crystal pony, Fireseeker shrunk away a little. It was strange how shy he was feeling and acting. With a blush across his face, he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"W-well, no, not really. Well, I guess yes, in a way. B-but no, not to t-trouble you," he managed to stammer awkwardly. "I just wanted to tell you that my name's Fireseeker and you are really good look-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he physically hit himself in the cheek with his own hoof. Was he trying to hit on this pony? And a stallion too? Something was making him act very wrong.

"I-i'm sorry," he said, half to himself, "Something's very wrong here..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Sweet Dreams world was shattered this stallion who she had been the cause of her blushing had just called another stallion "glorious". Looking down she stutters "W-Well y-you could go o-over and say H-Hello to him" she says softly She looks over to see the other stallion talking to Recurve. She slowly sips the rest of her drink now wishing to just disappear into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:13 am

Shy felt....concern? This mare seemed pretty unhappy all of a sudden. Usually he would have just ignored it and got on with his business. However, he felt a twinge of guilt. Why was he feeling guilty? He hadn't done anything. Was he subconsciously figuring something out? Well, whatever the case he had to comfort her to some degree.

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem awfully sad all of a sudden. Have I done something? I'm so sorry if I have. I'd hate to upset you."

He then saw what she had been drinking. The pink stuff. Oh.

Shy put two and two together. He had drank it and suddenly gone crazy for that stallion. Funnily enough, when she sat beside him she didn't really notice him. After she drank it, she was suddenly blushing furiously and had looked crestfallen when he showed that he liked somepony else. The salespony had called it a love potion. He thought it was just a con.

So, Shy's feelings for this stallion weren't natural. He turned to the mare.

"Okay, I've figured something out. You've been blushing like a tomato when you talk or look at me. Then you look very sad when I mention I have the hots for a stallion. Then I notice you've been drinking that pink stuff. That was a love potion. I thought it was a con, just soda or something I coud user to make my paints but it seems to be working. Now I suddenly have feelings for a stallion, even though I usually just hate everypony I would most likely go for a mare. And you probably have feelings for me, which I seem to be repriocating deep down. And funnily enough, that other stallion there is looking like he wants to kill me, while trying to talk to you, while my stallion is blushing and talking to him. We're all in a bloody love square."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Recurve looked at the stallion with massive confusion. Why in the hay was he hitting on him? "You are right. Something really is wrong. And if it isn't, stay away from me. I don't want you. I want her." He pointed at Sweet Dreams. Then he realized, it was just the effects of the Love potion he drank. In no other way would he have felt these emotions. But he just ignored the idea of denying them and went over to Sweet, going to try and win her heart.

He approached Sweet, only to find her talking to another stallion. Her face was redder than the bloodied face of a victim he wanted to take right about now. He felt like the stallion was trying to take Sweet from him. No way is he letting that happen. He'd sooner die, or somepony else would.

"Ahem!" He tried to get their attention. "What are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Sweets looks up at Recurve "Just talking..." She says with her eyes full of sadness, she says as she drinks the last few drops of her drink. "that's all..."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:44 am

((Watch your turn, Sweet))

Stung by the words, Fireseeker hung his head to avoid looking at the stallion.

"Oh...right," he replied, his voice cracking.

He felt the pain of such a harsh rejection hurting badly and-
Wait, what was he doing? Fireseeker tried to clear his mind and think for a moment. Looking around him, he could see he wasn't the only one acting strangely. He followed the crystal pony over to the pair across the square, observing what was happening.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:08 am

Shy noticed the magnificent stallion approaching. He looked sad. Oh no. That crystal one must have done something! He felt his rage building, and could already feel his hoof preparing to punch. He exhaled to calm himself down.

This wasn't what he needed. He couldn't try and go for this stallion- it was the love potion. He was definitely feeling something for sweet, and that was more natural. The Pegasus he was looking at wasn't his natural feelings. He needed to break this up, calm everypony down.

"Hey, you two! The crystal pony and the blue Pegasus! Could you listen up? I have something important to say. I lov-" he shook his head. That wasn't it.

" look, I think we're all under the control of a love potion. I've seen you all drink this pink stuff, and I think it actually does make you fall in love. I've been getting the hots for.....somepony, and I can see you all have a thing for somepony else- the Pegasus- sorry I don't know your name- seems to be going for the crystal pony, who is going for sweet, who I think has a thing for me- correct me if I'm wrong. Now, foes anypony know a solution? A cure for love potions?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Well, at least somepony had a moment of clarity as to what was going on. He also made that Pegasus sad, which is a laugh for him. After hearing what the Earth stallion said, he tried to resist his urges towards Sweet, clearing his mind of any romance. But, for some reason, he could still feel a bit lingering in the back of his mind. And he knew it wasn't the love potion. It was a legit feeling. But he brushed that off too. He may be forcibly in love, but he still hated love. Almost nothing could change that...

"I guess that explains why Loverboy here wants me so badly." He was obviously talking about the blue one. "And the fact that I actually care about love now... And I know nothing about love potions or cures. Well, actually, now that I think about it, I do remember something." He did and didn't want to say it. He did so it would help get out of this mess, but didn't because it would be fun watching them struggle. But they're already in love, so they're having fun, possibly too much to destroy. And the emotion that was sparked by all of this popped back in, and he cared for Sweet a little bit. Enough to get her out of this hectic and confused Love Square

"I overheard that if you don't look into the pony you love's eyes for a full hour, the potion will wear off."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Avoid looking at each other's eyes? That couldn't be too hard. Fireseeker quickly glanced at the crystal pony's eyes. Oh wow...

Those beautiful spheres of glowing red, brighter than Celestia's sun itself, and the colour of a juicy, succulent apple bucked fresh from the tree. He could be lost in those eyes.

Fireseeker forced himself to shut his eyelids and turn away. He was starting to get frustrated with himself for having so little control over his thoughts.

"My name's not Loverboy, it's Fireseeker," he retorted, slightly angry.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Sweets gulps "An hour..." She says then looks over at Shy, into his eyes his beautiful green eyes. Sweets didn't want to look away as her blush returns but she told herself it was the potion at work and shakes her head looking away. "Im sure we could do it....maybe we should go in pairs...to make it easier?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Well....damn. He couldn't tear his eyes away from those beautiful blue pools of blue.....it was like staring into infinity. Still, he told himself it wasn't actually love- it was the potion. Again, looking at sweet, he felt a twang of something. Was it guilt? She wouldn't care afterwards- she'd trot off, hoof in hoof with the sparkly, mysterious, romantic one. That was Shy's guess anyway. Maybe she'd go for the Pegasus. Anypony but him. Nopony ever went for him, and that was how he liked it.

He wasn't bitter though- he learned a long time ago that anypony will leave you in a heartbeat if somepony else offers something better. It was a fact of life. Shy isolated himself purposefully- some said it was attention seeking. It was the exact opposite- he wanted them to keep as far away from him as possible. He'd live in the forest if there wasn't that zebra living there.

Shy sighed. He felt it again- loneliness. He didn't even know how to feel. It was like one part of him wanted companionship, the other to just keep everypony else out of his life and let him get on with his art until he rotted to death.

"Okay then. So how are we going to do this? We can't resist looking at our.... attractors, shall I say. We won't be able to resist. The further I get from a certain somepony, the more I want to be near them. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A right lovey dovey mess
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next