My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A right lovey dovey mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Sweets frowned slightly when she sa some other ponies laughing at Recurve, but she turned back to Recurve "Well i really do enjoy music, i guess thats why i like singing so much.The rain because it can be very relaxing...sometimes i just like to walk in the rain to clear my mind. This may seem strange by i very much enjoy hearing other ponies Cutie mark stories, to hear how they found their true selves their speical talent....that must seem silly doesn't it?" She asks blushing and looking down at her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Recurve was a bit saddened that the other ponies got to Sweet, but happy that her mood was uplifted a bit by him. Recurve was actually having positive effects on another pony. Sweet enjoys music, rain, and hearing about other pony's Cutie Marks. Interesting. Recurve pointed to his Cutie Mark.

"Well mine is pretty obvious. What is yours? May I see it?"

It sounded like a cheap way to stare at her flank. Recurve has seen that a couple times. He was too respectful of Sweet to try that
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Sweets sighs softly, She should of known that this would have come up she had just hoped that it wouldn't of been so soon. "Well you see.." She stands up showing him her blank flank "I don’t really have one..." she says sitting back down. Already she could hear the stallions starting to snicker and laugh, she even heard one call her a blank flank. Sweets looked up at Recurve with her eyes brimming with tears. "B-But that doesn’t mean I'm not special....I...I don’t need a Cutie Mark to be special" But the stallions just laugh louder causing Sweets to let her mane fall in front of her eyes, She could see it now Recurve would get up to leave saying he wouldnt be caught dead with a blank flank....just like all the others.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Wow. Sweet a blank flank? Recurve never would have guessed. From what she said she must have at least been a talented singer or storyteller. He heard the other ponies laughing. How can you laugh at that? It's just cruel. Recurve scooted back and stood up. It appeared as though he was about to leave.

Recurve walked over to Sweet, picked her up out of her chair and hugged her. She didn't deserve to be ridiculed. Everypony else in the cafe had it coming. But Sweet didn't deserve any of this. Recurve was actually feeling sympathy for another pony. Then it was blacked out with the constant laughing and teasing.

Recurve walked over to a table close to them, watching all of the ponies sitting at it laughing. Recurve glared at them, but then they laughed even harder. He flipped the table over, hitting one of them, and grabbed another, ready to punch them. They pushed the limit. Recurve had enough!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Sweets stared in shock, she hadn't expeted to be to be hugged she had expeted anything but hugged, so all she could do was watch him beat the ponies atleast untill he grabs onto the last one at the table causing her to snap out of the daze and grab his hoof as he rasies it up to swing "N-No stop please no more!" She says as tears steam down her cheeks "Let them laugh it doesn't matter!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Recurve was right about to swing at this poor stallion, then Sweet came and grabbed his hoof. She didn't want to see any violence. Recurve saw this moment coming. He would get mad, threaten a pony, and make Sweet cry. He was beginning to feel like a monster again. He didn't want to make Sweet sad. He decided to put the stallion down and turned back to Sweet. He saw the tears, and almost cried himself.

"I'm sorry. It's just that... I'm still getting used to being nice, and what they did was just wrong. I'm sorry..."

Recurve led Sweet out of the cafe. It was quite clear they weren't wanted in that place for a while. Especially not Recurve. The stallion was sitting down, grabbing his chest and panicking. He thought he was about to die right there.

Recurve decided to take Sweet back to his home, hoping she would forget about what just happened. He stopped right outside the front door and talked to her again

"Again, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Sweets wiped her eyes but smiled all the same at Recurve "Its alright I forgive you" She said as she gives him a nuzzle and a kiss on the cheek "You were standing up to them for me...not many ponies would do that.." She said blushing softly Recurve may of beat those ponies up but he did stand up for her and she did find that sweet.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Recurve was now shocked. Not so much at the fact she didn't hate the violence as much as he thought she would, but that she nuzzled and kissed him. It wasn't a kiss on the lips, but it was something. Recurve gave a shy smile and blushed. He was glad she saw that he was standing up for her. He opened the door to his house and led Sweet inside.

Recurve's house wasn't very much. Just a simple two floor Ponyville house. There was the living room with a small bookshelf right where they walked in, kitchen right next to it, dining room behind the living room, and bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs. The house was almost as shiny as Recurve. Except for the occasional empty plate or glass sitting in the living room.

"It's not much. The bedroom is upstairs. But I only have a double bed, so we have to share. If you're not comfortable with that, you can sleep on the couch, if you'd like. "
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Sweets blushed, she liked Rrecurve and everything but to share a bed...just thinking about it made her blush more "I-Ill sleep on the couch if you don't mind.." She said as she sits on the couch and looks around "You have a very nice home here" She places her saddle bags beside the couch looking around.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:04 am

Recurve looked at Sweet's bright red face. Maybe the sharing the bed idea was a bit too soon. Didn't want to rush anything and ruin this. Recurve decided to sit next to Sweet on the couch. Maybe she'll ease into the idea later on.

"Thanks. The house isn't much. It works for me at least. Need anything while you stay here?"

Recurve decided to scoot a bit closer to Sweet. He couldn't help but get close to her. Almost as if his heart was pulling him towards her. Recurve couldn't complain. Good job heart
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:35 am

Sweets could feel Recurve move closer but says nothing, tapping her chin she turns to Recurve "A pillow would be nice if you can spare one, Ill mostly be in town square or the tavern preforming for most of the day....That reminds me...how can I repay you for letting me into your home I don’t have a lot of bits but I certainly can’t just stay here for free..." She says frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:09 am

Recurve was inching even closer to Sweet. He began to gently pull Sweet a bit closer. He was acting on love instinct at this point. Sweet brought up payment. If it was anypony else, he would charge out the flank. Speaking of flanks...

"Oh don't worry about that, Sweetie. You don't need to give me anything."

Recurve was getting a bit excited. He has never been this close to anypony before. At least not romantically. He was loving it. He was loving Sweet too. He gazed into Sweet's beautiful eyes. He began to move in for a kiss. Let's hope he didn't act too fast...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:26 am

Sweets looked at Recurve "But i cant just-" Then suddenly she was being kissed, at first she was a bit shocked this was after all her first kiss but then she realized...she kind of like it, she liked it so much she kissed him back. After a minture she pulls away and puts a hoof to her lips blushing a bright red "That was.." She says trailing off almost in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Recurve just had the greatest moment in his entire life! He kissed Sweet! It felt amazing. As if everything in his entire life meant nothing right now. It was all about Sweet Dreams. Recurve got his first kiss. He began to blush a bit. Maybe he went a bit too fast. But he couldn't resit. And he could feel Sweet kiss back. He pictured a more romantic scene than his living room couch, but this still felt like the greatest moment of his life.

"Sorry if I went too fast. I just can't resist. I love you" Recurve then got up off the couch and gave Sweet a spare blanket and a pillow from his bed. If she still wanted to sleep on the couch, of course
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Sweets blushed, She was happy he had kissed her. "I...I love you too.." She said with a blush, To be honest she wanted to kiss him again but thought against it. "It wouldn't be as romantic.." She thought blushing, when she saw he was putting out blankets and pillows for her she wanted to tell him not to bother that she wanted to share the bed with him to have him hold her tight, to keep her safe but all she could do was smile and say "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Sweet loved Recurve back? He wanted to break out cheering in excitement. This was great! Recurve began to shine and sparkle like the sun. Recurve still wished Sweet wouldn't sleep on the couch. It certainly wasn't as comfy. Yeah, that's it... He really wanted to hold Sweet in his arms. He had to ask her.

"Have you changed your kind about sleeping on the couch?"

Recurve felt a bit awkward asking that. But he wanted to be with her more than anything. Even while he was asleep. He wanted to feel her close to him. His mind could surely use the comfort
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Sweets looked down blushing, maybe she should give Recurve a chance, a chance to gain her trust. "If you don't mind...could I sleep with you tonight?" One part of Sweets was screaming at her to say no to not trust a pony she had only met a few hours ago, to share his bed but the other part of her, was saying relationships were built on trust and that she needed to trust Recurve.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Recurve's face lit up with joy. She actually wanted to share a bed with him! Another step closer to making her his marefriend. He then acted calm. Can't seem too excited and make it creepy. She was putting her trust in him.

"Of course you can, Sweet! I will need the pillow back, though." Recurve joked.

Nothing could ruin this for Recurve. He got to kiss the mare of his dreams, and they would be sleeping together. And they didn't meet too long ago. He had no idea he could work that fast. Then he glanced out his window and saw a few ponies from the cafe teasing them. They were insulting both Recurve and Sweet, how Recurve is an evil jerk and how Sweet would actually date him. He closed the curtains and turned back to comfort Sweet.

"Pay no mind to them. They're just ignorant jerks who can't accept that I'm trying to be better."

He could still hear them insulting and teasing. Out of rage, he grabbed his bow and arrows and went out the door. He was threatening to shoot them all if they didn't move fast. None of them took him seriously. he began to draw the bow, and aimed at the heart of the leader of this posse
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Sweets had followed Recurve outside, upon seeing him take aim with his bow she acted fast taking hold of his hoof she lowered it along with the bow as she is whispered in his ear softly "Its ok relax everything is fine lets just go back inside, just forget about them its alright lets go back inside like you said they are jerks.~" She said as she whispered sweet nothings in his ear slowly calming his anger.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Recurve was ready to shoot each one, but Sweet ran to him and calmed him down. Her sweet voice and gentle words forced Recurve to lower his bow and apologize to her. It was so hard to adjust to this new lifestyle. Especially with everypony keeping you from doing it.

"I'm sorry Sweet... I'm trying my best not to act like that... But;s it's challenging with ponies like these around."

The ponies were now mocking Recurve and Sweet's relationship. He gave him a mean glare that said he was pushing it too far, and they trotted off. He looked back to Sweet with kinder eyes and went back inside. He had to do something about his anger issues.

Recurve was beginning to become sleepy. It was a long day for him. From being poisoned to being with Sweet, a lot has happened, and he needed some rest.

"I'm kind of tired. I'll be upstairs. If you still wanna share a bed, just come in. The bedroom is the first door on the left."

Recurve trotted upstairs and hopped into bed. He would have slept immediately, but he wanted to wait for Sweet. He didn't want to be alone
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Sweets watched him walk to his room before walking over to her saddle bags and pulls out a small book and quill she writes something down as she sighs softly then puts it back in her bags and pulls out what seems to be a ratty old teddy bear and walk into his room blushing. "H-Hi"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Recurve lay in his bed, waiting for Sweet to come in. He could hear her come up the steps. Wasn't hard, it was pretty much dead silent in his house. She walked into the room with an old looking teddy bear. He didn't exactly expect that, but it was cute. She was blushing cutely too. He scooted over in the bed and made room for her.

"Cute teddy. What's it's name?"

Once again, Recurve did not expect her to have a teddy bear. Especially one in that condition. Okay, that actually makes a bit more sense. The bear must mean a lot to her. Recurve had one like it. He doesn't remember what he did with it though...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Sweets smiled, "This is BooBoo Mcfluffykins...but he likes just Booboo" She says blushing as she makes her way over to the bed. She must sound stupid giving the Bear a name like that but she thought it was cut and Booboo had been with her though thick and thin, he meant a lot to her. she slowly slips under the covers scooting closer to Recurve nuzzling him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Recurve giggled a bit at the bear's name. She must have had that thing for a long time for it to have the name Booboo Mcfluffykins. It was rather cute, though. Sweet slipped into the bed and began to nuzzle Recurve. It was comforting that she trusted him enough to do that. Recurve began to nuzzle back and cuddle with her. Then he slowly drifted into sleep.

Recurve was back where the last dream left off. After he was shunned from the Crystal Empire and adopted his evil attitude. Then Sweet came in and ran towards him. Only this time, Sweet didn't vanish. Recurve got to hold her in his arms, and Sweet held him in her's. Everything around him vanished instead. All the hate and criticism, gone.

They were at a more lovely and romantic scene. They were on the Canterlot beach, the sun was setting, the two lovebirds were alone and snuggling, and nature gave off an even more beautiful setting that helped with the romance. Then Recurve moved in for another kiss, at the perfect moment. In reality, he was moving to kiss the actual Sweet Dreams, but he kissed her on the cheek instead. Oh well, it was a beautiful moment either way
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:28 am

Sweets blushes as Recurve kisses her cheek, she smiles as she falls asleep hugging BooBoo as she starts to drift off to sleep and dream. The dream started off as Sweets and Recurve sitting in a meadow watching a sunset when suddenly the sky turns dark and taunting voices ripped through the air all of them calling sweets cruel names calling her worthless, stupid a monster ect ect so she clings close looking up at him with tears in her eyes, but what she saw in his was hatred angry and disgust. He then suddenly changes into a beast and lunges at her. Sweets sat up in a flash of lighting covered in a cold sweat, looking over she saw that Recuvre was still asleep, Sweet slowly gets up and carefully goes down stairs careful not to wake Recurve she slips on her saddle bags and slips outside into the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A right lovey dovey mess   A right lovey dovey mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A right lovey dovey mess
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next