My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Made a mess of the fountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Made a mess of the fountain Empty
PostSubject: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 am

Mint Twist trotted ungracefully in circles, dancing to an unheard beat. A lollipop stick hung from her mouth, and her mane swished around her messily. She seemed to be giggling as she frolicked, then broke into a gallop and attempted to vault the fountain, which was the worst idea she'd come up with within this week. Her failure sent her splashing into the water, soaking her entirely.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:51 am

Shinygear sat upon the fountain inhabiting Ponyville's town square. He had been lying there for some time. He hadn't even been lying on the fountain long before a mare he thought he recognized began prancing around the fountain. It wasn't until said mare attempted to vault over the fountain that Shiny returned to earth. The splash startled him just enough for him to sit up and inspect what had happened. "Ya alright?" Shinygear asked. He couldn't help cracking a smile, as he realized how silly the situation was.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Mint hid a giggle as she heard a vaguely familiar voice. "Oh, yeah!" She called, trotting over through the water. "I'm fine. You know, I really thought I could make that jump." With a smile, she flicked her wet mane out of her face, sending a few water droplets spraying out. "Sorry! I didn't hit you, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 am

Shiny laughed. "Just a bit, but it's no big deal." he replied, as he wiped his face off.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:10 am

With a grin, Mint clambered out of the fountain, flopping down to the ground and creating a large puddle. "That wasn't one of my best ideas..." She said shyly, looking up at Shiny.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Shiny smiled. "Maybe, but you were still having fun with the idea, right?" he asked, sitting down again.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:08 am

Mint nodded enthusiastically, "I was hoping to scale it completely! In my head, it looked super easy." She laughed. "But,yeah. It was fun." She twisted her lollipop with her tongue and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:16 am

Shinygear grinned. "That's good." he said, awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:29 am

Mint gave Shiny a long thoughtful look before speaking again. "I think...I think I've met you before..." She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:27 am

Shinygear grinned. "You think so? Hmm..." he said, thinking. He had already Recognized Mint. However, he thought it'd be interesting to see if a pony he had met once would even remember him.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 pm

After a short while of thinking, Mint suddenly erupted in an outburst of a memory. "Music box! You sold me a music box at the market not long ago!" She grinned a wide grin, smugly thinking how smart she was for remembering.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:50 pm

"You bet!" Shiny said, glad to be remember. "It works fine, right? Nothing wrong with it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 am

Mint smiled, " It's absolutely perfect!" She confirmed, rolling over to rest her head on the ground. "It's actually on my bedside table right now." Giggling, she batted her eyes at him sweetly. "How's business?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Shinygear laughed. "Oh, it's great! Better than ever, if I say so myself. I'm having fun making stuff, Sawdust is having fun being adorable...and making stuff, it's all working out fine."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Mints smile widened, "That's great! As long as you have fun doing what you do, keep doing it!" She twisted her lollipop, making the stick twitch. "Are you doing anything later? If not, do you want to come to Sugarcube corner with me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Shinygear shook his head. "Nope, not anything anytime soon. I put Sawdust in charge of the stall, told her we'd be closing and that she could have anything in the pantry. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to go to Sugarcube Corner with you!" he said, smiling
Back to top Go down
ERROR57noname

ERROR57noname

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:30 am

Starlight had just awoken from her nap in the fountain. Not by the fountain, IN the fountain. She was curled around the top bowl of the fountain, almost unnoticeable to passerby. She awoke with a sputter, toppling down the fountain and splashing onto the bottom layer with a small yelp.

Looking about from beneath the water, she saw two ponies chatting. She thought for a second and decided to chat with the two.

"Um... Hi there... Uh... Yeah..." She stammered, rubbing the back of her head. She didn't normally 'socialize' with others, besides Swift.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:03 am

Mint was about to give Shiny a cheerful response, when a pony fell out of the fountain. Brushing aside brief confusion, Mint decided to greet the pony in her bashful way. "Hello there! It seems yet another soaking somepony washed out of the fountain." She said, "So, what's your name? Oh, also, when do ya wanna go to Sugarcube corner?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:00 am

Shinygear looked upon the pony who had just arrived. "Hello there!" he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made a mess of the fountain   Made a mess of the fountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made a mess of the fountain
Page 1 of 1