My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What could posibley go wrong?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

What could posibley go wrong? Empty
PostSubject: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:36 am

Crystal was helping her mom make dinner when her mom ran out of her favorite spice. "Crystal can you run to the market and get more?"

"Sure mommy!" She said joyfuly. As she left she thought what would be beter then fresh spices? So she decided to go to the everfree forest to find the blue flower herself. Packing a bag she snuck out the door and as she stared at the path into the woods she thought to herself: What could posibly go wrong anyways?
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 am

Leaf Gardens walked into the Everfree Forest. She knew that the forest was extremely dangerous, but she needed to be here; as a gardener she occasionally had to travel to the forest to pick certain flowers in order to get their seeds so she could plant more. She'd done this a couple times, but she was scared nevertheless.

After some time, she had found it and was on her way back when she saw a little filly looking at the path as if she wanted to go into the forest. Leafy walked up to the filly and said, "I'm guessing you're about to go into the forest. If you are, I suggest you be careful, or better yet, don't go at all."
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:39 pm

"I'm guessing you're about to go into the forest. If you are, I suggest you be careful, or better yet, don't go at all."

Crysal turned around at the sound of the voice. "Oh... Hi. Im Crystal and i have to go in. Im looking for some fresh spices. The flower only grows here and the shops don't cary it fresh." Looking at the mare she now noticed the mare was packed to go in the forest too. "Can I... mabey stay with you until I find the plant im looking for... if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:37 am

Leafy looked back at the forest. It would probably be dangerous if she went back in there again. She looked back at the helpless filly. The filly would probably die if she went in there alone. Having an adult there would increase her chances of living. Finally, Leafy sighed. "Fine." she said. "By the way, my name is Leaf Gardens. Call me Leafy." She turned around and headed back into the forest, still taking caution from dangerous creatures.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 am

"By the way, my name is Leaf Gardens. Call me Leafy."

"Thank you... Im just a little scared..." Crystal had never been in the Everfree before. She was still afraid of the dark but she knew how to handle that now. Lighting her horn like a flashlight was her only magic spell for now. "Leafy?... Do you know your way around?" Crystal hoped so. "Because this is my first time here..."
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:15 am

Leafy thought about all the times she'd been in the Everfree. "Yes, maybe not well enough to create a map, but well enough to find my way around, unless you're planning to go really deep in the forest." She looked at the sky. It wasn't about to be dark for an hour, maybe two; it was hard to tell without a clock. If they hurried they could probably get out before night fell. "What flower are you looking for?" she asked. "I may be able to recognise it." She pointed to her cutie mark - a green leaf. She'd be able to recognise almost any flower.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 am

"What flower are you looking for?" she asked. "I may be able to recognise it."

Crystal pulled out her book of everfree plants she had taken from her mom. Pointing to a blue and orange flower. "This one... " It wasn't rare or hard to spot but it was very usefull.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:40 am

Leafy looked at the flower in the book. She recognised it. She had one at home, though it wasn't fresh. The flower, although usually easily found by experts, was hard to grow unless in its natural environment, the Everfree Forest. Or was she getting mixed up? Wait, she thought, I never get flowers mixed up! Did she step on Poison Joke? Or maybe she was just panicked from being in the forest twice in the same day. She had never done that before.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Crystal noticed how nervous Leafy looked. If somepony who had just come out of the forest and has a cutie mark in gardening was worried... Crystal started to shake at the thought of this.Mabey this was a bad idea... No! She had to be brave! She turned to Leafy trying to make conversation to keep her mind bussy,"So how do you remember so many flowers?"
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 am

Leafy shook her head to get rid of her thoughts. Turning back to the filly, she answered her question. "I just do. The same way unicorns remember magic, the same way you remember how to do... Whatever your talent is." She pointed to the sparkly heart-shaped crystal cutie mark on the filly's flank. "By the way, you haven't told me your name yet. All I know is that you're a unicorn, here to get a flower."
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:57 pm

"By the way, you haven't told me your name yet. All I know is that you're a unicorn, here to get a flower."

Crystal gasped,"Your right!I forgot!I'm so sorry!" How could she forget? The fear must have been getting to her more than she thought."My name is Crystal, and that..."She pointed at her cutie mark,"...Represents my personality."She smiled. I do have a small talent.. although, its not very impressive.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 am

Leafy nodded. Looking around, she spotted a blue-and-orange flower, the one that Crystal needed, in a group of flowers. "There!" she yelled. She pointed to it. Before running to it, she spotted a bed of blue flowers - poison joke in front of the flower. Turning to Crystal, she asked, "You know how to teleport?" If the filly was able to do magic as strong as that, she would be able to get there and back, easy. It was unlikely that a filly as young as that could do magic, but she had to try.
(Hooray for getting Crystal in trouble!)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:50 pm

(Wow lol)

"You know how to teleport?"

Crystal frowned, "No... I can only use one spell... and it won't help us..." Crystal saddly awnsered.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:45 am

Leafy sighed, looking around for anything to help. She hoped she'd see something like a vine, or a random trampoline left in the middle of nowhere, after all, there was a strange coincidence that she happened to be going out of the forest at the same time as Crystal was going in. Then they could get the flower, and go. But, of course, nothing. What a surprise. When she decided to help a filly, poison joke prevented her from doing so.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Crystal had an idea. She started kicking a tree branch. She knocked it out of the tree. Draging it toward the flowers. It was heavy. "Leafy? Can you help me throw this to act as a bridge?" She asked. With me being this small mabey I can balance my way across.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:13 am

Leafy nodded, knowing that because of Crystal's small size, the branch would be big enough for her to cross, and get the flower. Leafy went over to Crystal, and helped to lift the branch. Although it was heavy, two ponies working together made the job easier.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Setting the branch over the flowers, Crystal climbed on the top. She tried to balance her way across. She stumbled and almost fell but, she reached the flower and shoved it in her saddle bag."I got it Leafy! I got it!" She yelled exitedly.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 am

"Great! Now, come back!" exclaimed Leafy, glad that she had got it. Now she could go back home without risking her life again, looking for a flower.

(Not sure what else to say)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:37 pm

(Tis all good lol)

"Ok!" Crystal yelled back. She traced her way back across. Carfuly she stumbled over the branch. At the other end she took a rest.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:58 am

Leafy looked at Crystal, who was resting. They hadn't really done much, but that was probably enough for a little filly as young as that. Looking up at the sky, she saw that it wasn't dark yet. Strange. It felt like hours had passed. Leafy sat down against a tree and took her own rest.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Crystal got up and looked at Leafy. "Thank you for your hlep!" She smiled greatfuly.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 am

"You're welcome!" said Leafy. "By the way, doesn't your mother get suspicious when you take three hours to go to the market for a herb?"
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:23 pm

"Oh no! Your rite!" Crystal said hurrying down the path. Mom's going to kill me! She thought as she dashed home. "Bye Leafy! Thanks For helping me find it!" She yelled back as she entered the house.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:14 am

Leafy walked back to her own house, smiling. It was nice to see a filly know about flowers.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:40 am

((END OF THREAD! Yay my first finished thread!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could posibley go wrong?   What could posibley go wrong? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What could posibley go wrong?
Page 1 of 1