My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crimes of Manehattan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

Crimes of Manehattan Empty
PostSubject: Crimes of Manehattan   Crimes of Manehattan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Tantei was doing some paperwork when he got an urgent letter to come down to the slums. Another murder. He walks out the door and trots to the crimescene to get there in time. He gets to the crime scene to see that a mare was stabbed and shot to death in the front lawn of a house "Ok so what killed her the gun shot or stabb wounds And whats the time of death?" He asked the medical examiner.

Rez who was already working on the body looked up to Tantei. "Id say due to the loss of blood from the gun shot that thats what killed her and i have narrowed the time of death to almost half a day ago." He said going back to examining the body.

"Allright im going to send a letter to the others." He said starting to write. The letter tells the others we have a case and to be ready for night work if it trakes too long.

The letter goes to fellow detective and prosicuter.

Please tell me what possition you will be between these.

Prosicuter:

Defence:

Fellow detective:

Witness:
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Crimes of Manehattan   Crimes of Manehattan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Shadowfax got word there was murder and a letter saying she would be assisting a detective Tantei in the case. She hops into her armour and flys down to the crime scene landing a few feet away and glances at the body before looking around at the present ponies for Tantei.

"Detective Tantei?"

Role: Fellow Detective
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Crimes of Manehattan   Crimes of Manehattan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Tantei heres a pony calling his name and sees a pony looking around a few feet away. "over here" He said waving the pony over. "he goes back to observing the crime scene and notices af set of hoof prints and seeing how big they are he knew they diidnt match the victim. "hmm probably a stallion." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Crimes of Manehattan   Crimes of Manehattan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Shadowfax walks over to Tantei and gives a nod.

"I'm Shadowfax, I've been assigned to help you in this investigation. What have you got so far?"

She look down at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Crimes of Manehattan   Crimes of Manehattan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:09 pm

"Well we know the victim is a mare. And we also have hoof prints that don't match hers. Right now I was going to see if anypony saw what happened. Oh where's my manners. Hello shadowfax and just call me Tantei. My name means Detective in Neighponese alnyways." Tantei said look at shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes of Manehattan   Crimes of Manehattan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes of Manehattan
Page 1 of 1