My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get a drink

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Stormy opened the doors to the tavern with a loud snap. Pony's heads turned to look at her, but she ignored them. Strutting up to the counter, she ordered a glass of wine. The barmare nodded, grabbing a glass from underneath the counter and filling it with deep red liquid. Stormy nodded her thanks and took the drink.

She walked silently to an empty booth and slid into the cushion. With a small grin, she took a sip of wine before taking out her journal. She reached for a pen as well, and opened the small book. She began scribbling in it, her pen scratching the paper. Stormy's eyes rarely left the pages, taking small sips of her drink before returning her attention to the journal.

The ponies in the tavern went back their normal conversations, completely ignoring strange pegasus.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Happy came trotting in a smile on her face as everypony went about there business. the bare mare waving with a smile as she came up to her. "the usual please!!~ thanks!~". As she grabbed her glass and bottle of whiskey she looked around, not many new faces..and she was really hoping to meet a new pony too.."awww that no fu0.." thats when she saw the new pegasus and a smile grew on her face as she skipped over. "O hai!~" she said as she smiled at the stranger. "Is it ok if I sit with you?".
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Percy Diamond was sitting in the bar tonight, sitting as far away from everypony as possible. His paranoid side took over for tonight, and despite having to trot through the outdoors to get here, he went and got some wine. When he got his drink, he still looked at the barmare warily.

"How do I know this wine isn't poisoned, huh? How do I know that you aren't plotting to kill me? How would I know if this really wine, and not pony's blood?! Well?!"

Regardless, Percy drank the wine, conforming it was a tasty alcohol rather than a yummy death trap. Can't be too sure, right?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Gaffey walked into the tavern a scowl on his face and red with anger, His top hat had just been stolen by a thief, he didn't even know if the top hat would even be able to be sold for a good amount of bits but he didn't care about that all he could care about was that it was stolen by some thief. "Welp like the wise stallion once said, drink your sorrows away for a way better day" he walked up to the barmare and ordered a bottle of wine once he got it he looked around to see if there were any new ponies than he saw Happy. "Happy!!!" He rushed over to happy only to be tripped by a stray bottle and faceplant on the ground "ouch."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Stormy looked up without moving her head. There was a mare in front of her, asking to sit with her. Stormy was about to reply when a strange looking stallion stalked in and went on about poison in his wine. She closed her eyes and held back a laugh. She heard somepony calling for someone, and she opened her eyes again, looking for the source of the sound. It was a zebra, or a zebra-like pony. Stormy suppressed a grin, so she wasn't the only one after all!

The zebra-stallion had rushed forward, calling for somepony named "Happy" Stormy scowled, what a strange name for a pony. Though she didn't comment. The zebra-stallion tripped on a bottle, landing on his face. Stormy had to cover her mouth to hide her laugh. She looked back to the mare who had talked to her,

"I don't mind." and with that, she returned to her journal.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Happy was about to say thanbks when she saw gaffey fall on his face. "oh my gosh gaffey are you ok?!?!" she said as she ran over to help him up and brushed him off, taking him over to the seat with the strange mare and setting him down with his drink. "...wheres your hat??" she said with a confused look as she poured herself some whiskey. "OH! how rude of me!" she smiled and looked to the pegasus, "my name is happy trails!~ this is my colt friend gaffey!~ its very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Percy Diamond stared at the group of ponies converging on the other side of the bar. One tripped on a stray bottle while the rest made introductions. That's how it starts. A pony tells you their name, and before long, they take everything you have. Maybe even your life.

Thinking that, Percy shifted even further back, hoping he wouldn't be noticed. While the barmare wasn't looking, he snuck another bottle of wine and drank more. It was odd how tasty it was. Maybe they were trying to intoxicate him so they can torture him while he's passed out! Percy threw the bottle against the wall and stopped drinking
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Gaffey looked at the mare than at happy. He took his bottle and started drinking it. "Yus i am Gaffey Patches" he belched and was about to take off his top hat when he realized it was stolen. "Gah that thief sucks why steal a top hat?" he finished the bottle and than got another bottle of wine. "So you are?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:01 pm

"I'm Stormy Ruin." the mare said with a quiet laugh, "It's nice to meet you." she added, smiling. The crazy stallion had thrown a bottle at the wall, and Stormy stood up. She walked over to him, first nodding to Happy and Gaffey.

Silently, she grabbed the stallions hooves and held them still, preventing him from doing anything. "Excuse me sir, but what's wrong?" she asked sweetly, letting go of his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm

happy giggles and hugged gaf tight. "its ok silly~ I will get you a new one!~" she said with a smile as stormy got up to tak to the crazy pony. happy sat with gaf and noticed a drunken pony walking by wearing a strang e hat that was tapped up. "huh??" just as she said that the taped popped off and the hat extended, falling off the drunkards head as it rolled to the floor infront of them. the weird pony just looked at gaffey and stumbled through the doors in a hurry. when she looked down she poked gaf. "uh...gaf?....is um...that your hat?" she said as she pointed.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Percy Diamond felt his hooves being grabbed, and he pulled them away almost instantly, flying back a little bit, backing himself against a wall. He was both scared and angry with this mare.

"Stay away from me! I don't trust you! Keep your dirty bucking hooves off of mine! You could be trying to kill me! You could try and foalnap me!" Percy grabbed a bottle and broke the bottom of it, pointing the sharp end at the mare. "STAY THE BUCK BACK!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Gaffey quickly picked up the top hat, took the tape off and dusted it off "Hello there my sweet top hat your back to your owner" he put on the top hat and kissed happy "Thanks for noticing it. Shall we go help Stormy?" He took his wine and walked over to Stormy and the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Stormy sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, "Excuse me, I apologize. I stepped over the line, I was just trying to prevent you from hurting yourself or others." she explained gently, giving the stallion a light smile, "My name is Stormy Ruin. What's yours?" she asked politely, grinning sweetly.

She noticed the stallion from before, Gaffey, had walked over to her, though she said nothing
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 am

happy looked for a bit confused. then her face went in panick as the stranger broke a wine bottle and aimed it at stormy. "oh gosh!.." she said as she quickly scooted next to gaffey holding onto him as he peeked over from behind him. "um..um...are you okay stormy?? um..sir? are you in trouble?". she said as she looked with concern. this might not end well.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 am

Percy Diamond was waving his broken bottle around at the crowd. Why were they all surrounding him like that? Were they going to take him away and make them his slave? Would they brutally torture him just for their sick pleasure? Or worse... talk...

While backed against the wall, Percy dropped his weapon and shook his head. He looked at the three ponies in confusion. He looked at the mare in front of him and shook her hoof.

"Hello Stormy. I'm Percy. Percy Diamond. Pleased to make your acquaintance. And who are you two, may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's get a drink  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get a drink    Let's get a drink  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get a drink
Page 1 of 1