My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Last Drink....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 am

Winter was almost over, That meant Crystal Belle would be moving on soon in two days in fact. So Crystal Belle did what she always did, She walked into the towns Tavern with at wide smile on her face and pulls out a large bag of bits dropping them on the counter and smiles at the Bartender. 'Make sure everypony gets a drink...its on me!" She says in a loud voice, the Bartender just nods and starts fixing drinks for all the ponies there that night. "Oh and ill take a Cider please"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:26 am

~~~OC: Thunder Gust~~~

Gust exited the club he had just been performing at with a great feeling. That had been a very good performance by his standards, and he wouldn't have had it any other way. The DJ took a second to stretch out his forelegs and allowed them to recover a bit from the various turntable and controller functions that he viciously used throughout the past show, and then left the scene to head towards the nearest tavern. As the Unicorn approached the establishment and walked through its main entrance, he heard a mare's voice cut through the laughter and conversation that filled the air.

"Make sure everypony gets a drink...it's on me!"

Free drinks? What? Awesome! A wide smile appeared on Gust's face, and the stallion quickened his pace to head towards the bar at a near-trot, happening to sit down next to the mare that had called out the earlier comment. A bartender came over to him within a few moments, and the Unicorn made his order.

"I'll take three Everfrees, two Pyre's and one of whatever's the special today!"

In response to this order, the bartender raised an eyebrow but grinned nonetheless, wandering off to take Gust's order. He, as most of the bartenders that worked there, had seen Thunder Gust more than a few times in the tavern, and knew fully well that the pony could hold his own when it came to alcohol. Usually. As he waited for his drink, Gust turned to the mare he had sat next to.

"You there!" The stallion extended his foreleg for a brohoof. "Awesome job!"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 am

Crystal smiles an bumps the stallions hoof with one of her own. "I see you enjoy a good drink" She says with a chuckle. She had expected a few ponies to take advantage of the free drinks now being passed around. 'Well i do hope you enjoy them" She says picking up the mug of Cider that had been placed in front of her taking a large glup before sitting it back down.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 am

"I see you enjoy a good drink."

"'F'course I do! Few things are better!"

"Well, I do hope you enjoy them."

At this point, the bartender from earlier left Gust's order on the counter, apparently being able to quickly adjust to the sudden change in the frequency of customers. The stallion took a long sip from the nearest glass, and then spoke again to the mare.

"So what's your name? Mine's Thunder Gust, but most just call me Gust for short."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:57 am

Crystal blinked "Ah forgive me my name is Crystal Belle. Its very nice to met you!" She smiles, it was nice to talk to another pony once and a while, talking to the wind isn't much fun if nopony else can hear it too. "So Gust what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 am

"Ah. Forgive me, my name is Crystal Belle. It's very nice to met you! So, Gust, what do you do?"

Gust took another sip of his drink before responding to the mare's question. "I'm a DJ. And a producer. Musician too, I guess, but those last too are pretty much the same in my genre of music. Basically I make music and then mix it with other music. Stagename's DJ Rainbass. Mighta heard of me. Anyway, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:50 pm

"Hmm I believe I have heard of you but I haven't had the pleasure of listening to your music." She says with slight frown then smiles and digs into her saddle bags pulling out a Red rose that appeared to be made from a ruby. "I’m a traveling Jewel and Crystal carver!" It may seem simple but I do very much enjoy it..."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Death

Midnight Death

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 pm

After hearing all the laughter and fun the mares ans stallions were having Midnight decided to take a look around the tavern. Midnight never really enjoied being around other ponies but he felt brave today. He sat down next to a beautiful mare.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:20 pm

(Midnight death. You can't post in these threads yet. You need an approved OC by a Mod or Admin. Click on Submitted Creations, new topic, and start your app. There's a template in there so you know what to add. And come down to the Chatbox at the bottom of the site if you need help, or just wanna dive into social insanity)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm

((Indeed so. And on top of that, please make sure that you read the site rules, Midnight. Hopefully you'll be able to roleplay with us soon!))

"Hmm. I believe I have heard of you, but I haven't had the pleasure of listening to your music."

"Awww. A shame. You'll need to hear some, then."

The mare dug around her saddlebags for a second after he said this, and then pulled out a 'flower' that seemed to be carved out of some red crystal. Woah...

"I’m a traveling jewel and crystal carver! It may seem simple but I do very much enjoy it..."

"Huh. That's actually pretty awesome. And don't you dare say that it's simplistic: as long as you're doing what you love, that's all that really matters. Well, that and being able to provide for yourself. Anyway, that's pretty cool. Where'd you learn to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 am

Crystal blushed, nopony had ever said anything like that about her talent, she had always that that a pony with a talent for music or food would be important, they bring joy to other ponies and what does she do? Carvings, little trinkets. Crystal snapped out of her thoughts when Gust had asked where she had learned to carve. "Well I've never really learned anywhere i just decided to make a flower that couldn't die in winters chill." She takes a crystal flower that looked alot like her cutie mark that was sitting in her mane, this one had more flaws, chips here and there and was much more rougher then the last flower. "It doesn't look like much but its my pride and joy."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:17 am

"Well I've never really learned anywhere, I just decided to make a flower that couldn't die in winter's chill." The mare pulled out a second crystal flower, this one seemingly older and less expertly carved. "It doesn't look like much but it's my pride and joy."

"You kiddin'? I wouldn't be able to do even that much. It's real nice. Both of them are." Gust took another sip of the drink that he had started, and ended up finishing his first glass. Already? Huh. That was quick. "So you travel all over the place and do what you feel you're meant to do... Kinda like me, in a way." The Unicorn picked up his second glass and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Crystal smiled "Well atlest were doing what we love right?" She said as she finishes her cider and orders a bright pink drink called a Blushing Mare. She offers Gust the rose "Do you want it?...think of it as a good luch charm for good travels?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:19 pm

"Well at least we're doing what we love right?"

"Yep. That's what counts." The stallion took another long sip of his drink, puttting his glass back down when Crystal held out her crystal rose.

"Do you want it? Think of it as a good luck charm for good travels?"

"Really? Thanks a lot! I'll make sure to remember you by it."

Gust took the flower in his hoof and took a moment to observe it, quite fascinated by how detailed and realistic the small 'sculpture' was.

"And since you're offering..." The Unicorn put the flower onto the countertop in front of him and called over the previous bartender, who was already ready to take a new order.

"Hey, would you happen to have the 'Miracle' album somewhere around here? If you do, mind if I have it? You can put the cost on my tab, if you want." The bartender nodded and left the two ponies, soon coming back with a disk, still in its unopened case. "Awesome." Gust turned back to Crystal, handing her the disk. "There you go. One of my best albums up to date, and since you haven't listened to my music yet, I think it's a fitting gift."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Last Drink.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Drink....   One Last Drink.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Last Drink....
Page 1 of 1