My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like this drink...Another!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

I like this drink...Another! Empty
PostSubject: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Drinks, laughter and ponies; three thing the Ponyville tavern was not in short supply of tonight. Aero sat alone at a table, sipping the last of a cool cider. Something light to start the evening off with.

He remained quiet while simply observing the antics of his fellow patrons. The atmosphere was lively and upbeat which made it a great evening to meet with some friends. Now, for them to arrive...
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Iron had a hard day and went to the tavern to relax a bit. she sat down infront of the bar
"howdy.. a scotch please" she ordered
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Gideon spotted a tavern in town, he remembered that there used to be a similar place in Griffonstone, his father went there frequently. The pale feathered griffon entered the establishment and sat down at the bar, examining the shelves full of drinks behind the bar. "Hmm... I'd like a hard cider please." He said to the bartender, his eyes wandering the room a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:13 pm

There was certainly a crowd building up tonight. Even a griffon had wanderer in. Interesting...

Aero's observant gaze suddenly picked out a familiar face. Holding his empty glass, he approached the bar and placed it beside Iron Spark.

"Hello Iron, nice to see you again," he greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:31 pm

"Howdy, Aero!" she said, taking a sip of her drink "I didn't know you are here too"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Gideon looked towards Iron, his eyes narrowing a bit as the bartender placed a glass of hard cider in front of him. He picked up the glass with his talons and drank the crisp amber drink in a quick gulp. "Hello, Iron." He said. "I didn't expect to see you here."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:40 pm

"I like to have a few drinks now and then," replied Aero, ordering himself another drink in the process. Time to go for something stronger, like a hard cider.

He was about to continue talking to Iron when he noticed the comment from the griffon just down the bar from them.

Aero said nothing to him, just watching Iron's response.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:56 pm

"Hey Gideon, hows it going?" she said, leaning against the bar counter with her drink in one hoof
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:58 pm

"I've been well.." The griffon said, sitting down on the other side of Iron Spark, ordering another cider from the bartender. "It's good to see that night life in this town is similar to Griffonstone." He said, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Listening to them talk, Aero assumed that they must be friends, or at least know each other in some way. He looked over Gideon, curiously observing his owl features and sharp talons. Aero didn't actually know any griffons himself although he had spoken to a few.

"Hi there, I'm Aero," he introduced himself, "How do you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:28 pm

"Long story... We've met at the Marketplace.. I showed him Ponyville" she explained taking another sip of her drink
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Gideon nodded. "Yeah, that's pretty much how it happened." He remarked as he drank more cider.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 5:04 am

Aero nodded as he paid for his new drink and took a swig. Judging by the strong taste of fermented apples, this was a Sweet Apple Acres product. Delicious.

"I see. I can imagine Ponyville is probably quite different from a griffon town," Aero commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like this drink...Another!   I like this drink...Another! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like this drink...Another!
Page 1 of 1