My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] Empty
PostSubject: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:29 pm

The full moon would be lighting up the night sky, casting it's silvery glare onto everything around it, one particular sight it lit up would be a bench in the middle of a park, a small mare on it, buried under a newspaper. At her height it would be difficult to tell whether she was an adult or a filly. Her head would be sticking out from the newspaper, her mane's red highlights emphasised by the moonlight as she shivers in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Metal was on his way back home from working a night shift. Suddenly he saw a mare laying on a bench, he stepped closer and gently shaked her "Uhm.. hello?" he said
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Soul's eyes snap open as they gaze around, her red eye focuses on Metal, too tired to recognise him, she just yawns at him softly, murmuring incomprehensively.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:53 pm

"Soul?" he asked as he recognized her "What are you doing here in this cold night?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:58 pm

"I'm sleeping. What does it look like I was doing?" she asks, snuggling into her newspaper further, her eyes bloodshot.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:02 pm

"You... dont have a home? Or a bed?" he asked
"Wow, you dont look good, Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:36 pm

"Nope. I don't have a home; not enough money for one; I'd need to buddy up with another pony looking for a home and pool our money together. And what do you mean I look bad? I always look like this when waking."

Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:41 pm

"Well.. you dont have to sleep out here in the colds, You know my wife and my daughter right? You can sleep at our house if you want" he said, giving her a smile
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:43 pm

She shakes her head politely "No thanks; I only want to stay in a house that I help pay the bills for. Do you know anypony who may also be looking for a home, but without enough money to get one?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:53 pm

"No, Im sorry.. but .. you must be freezing should I atleast get you a blanket or something?" Metal got really over protective. Maybe it was just his father instinct
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:55 pm

"Don't worry yourself; I've been sleeping on streets since I was still a filly; I'm used to this now. You don't need to put yourself out over me." Soul says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:59 am

"Oh, I know how that feels" Metal said, sitting down on the bench
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 8:42 am

Soul nods, flexing her wings under the newspaper "Still, I don't let it get me down; one of these days I'll come across another pony without enough money for a home; and we will both be able to get a home, and a friend." she says sleepily with a little yawn
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:07 am

"Well, I hope you will find someone soon"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:09 am

"As do I; hopefully it will be soon. It will be nice to live in a house; I've never really got to live in the full area of a house." Soul says casually; a slight sneeze escaping.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 am

Metal pulled a paper towel out of his saddlebag and handed it to her "Are you sure everything's alright?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:17 am

"I'm sure I'm fine; this is a normal thing for a morning wake up, I'm usual alright before I go to bed." Soul says, looking happily at Metal.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:29 am

"Well.. how have you been?" Metal said
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:53 am

"I've been good; only one pony has tried to rob me, and I've met some nice ponies. Sorry that I'm rather subdued right now; I'll probably perk up in a minute once my insecurities kick in." Soul says with a stretch, her crimson eye glinting with the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]   Soul's night, and other misadventures [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul's night, and other misadventures [open]
Page 1 of 1