My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Vigil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:33 am

Silent Vigil

Silent Vigil 2vc81ly

Species: Earth Pony (Saddle Arabian)

Mane: Dark brown with black streaks

Tail: Same as mane

Eyes: Icy Blue

Body: Dark Brown with black patches

Cutie Mark: A shield with an eye in the center

Age (Baby,adult): 22

Personality: A selective mute, Silent Vigil is a stoic mare with a strong sense of duty, She is aspiring to be a royal guard. She is a diligent reader with a love for classical Equestrian literature, fascinated with the knights and kingdoms of old. She spends much of her time polishing a suit of armor that has been passed down in her family for generations, hoping that one day she will be worthy to don the armor of the Vigil Family.

Likes: She loves reading books about knights as well as journals written by her grandfather, Night Vigil. She prefers to not speak unless absolutely necessary, as this was a behavior that was ingrained in her mind from a young age. A true royal guard only speaks when spoken to, and this was how Silent Vigil was taught.

Dislikes: Due to the way she was raised, she does not like to speak much. She gets upset when she sees royal guards behaving in a rowdy manner in the streets of Canterlot, though she knows better than to confront them.

History: Born in the heart of Saddle Arabia her father a Unicorn, her mother an Earth Pony. Silent Vigil was raised alongside two delinquent brothers, whom her parents were not proud of. Sentinel, her father, believed that a daughter would be steered more easily down the path of righteousness than a son. From the acquisition of her cutie mark onwards, she was trained rigorously by her father in preparation for becoming the next in line from the family of royal guards. This training led to Silent Vigil’s stoic demeanor and selective muteness. At her current age, she is a colossus of a mare, having trouble fitting through standard doors as she must always duck lest she hit her head. She went through a freak growth spurt in her early teenage years, leaving her almost twice the size of ponies her age. By the time she was sixteen, she was already taller than her parents. Her abnormal height led to quite a bit of bullying in and out of school, which further prompted Silent Vigil into her habit of selective muteness.

Example RP segment: (Bullied Foal Prompt): As Silent Vigil emerged from her home, she heard shouting from the dimly lit square in the center of Canterlot, she spotted a large colt looming menacingly over a cowering filly. The large mare narrowed her eyes and carefully approached the two, placing a hoof heavily on the colt’s shoulder, giving him a glare. “What do you think you’re doing?” She asked in a stern voice, her face unflinching as the colt lashed out at her with a knife. “You got a lot of nerve, beanpole!” The delinquent colt snapped, holding the knife tightly in his front hooves, shaking slightly. Silent Vigil took a deep breath and reared up on her hind legs, bringing her hooves down in front of the colt, cracking the cobblestones slightly from the impact. “Drop the knife, leave this filly alone.” She said flatly. The colt looked briefly at the cracked cobblestones beneath the tall mare’s hooves, before running away into the darkness.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by TerminalMarch on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited History)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:11 am

You're missing the word at the bottom :P and there's a random [/Center] at the end.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Approximately how big is she, exactly? Just curious, the rest looks good ^^ Sorry this is so late.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:30 pm

She's not Celestia sized... But she has trouble fitting through most doors in Ponyville. At this stage in her life, she is probably slightly larger than Luna. She won't get any bigger though.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Ah... that might be a bit too big for an average pony... That's more Saddle Arabian suited ^^'
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Hmm..... Maybe her family could be from there.... If that's ok
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Sounds good to me! Add that in and approved!
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Thanks Doodle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Vigil   Silent Vigil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Vigil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: