My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 6:11 pm

He didn't speak, just unclasped his armour and let it fall to the ground. He then climbed onto the bed and pulled her close to his chest, holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Bella buried her face into his neck, clenching her eyes shut. "I love you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 6:19 pm

"I love you too Bella..." He gently kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Bella stayed with him like that for a good half hour before she moved to pull away and get up. "I should probably go back home now before it gets too late," She said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 7:19 pm

He nodded and as he began to get up, and touched his horn to Bella's. As he did so, he planted a spark of dark magic deep into Bella's mind. It wouldn't corrupt her or make her evil, it'd just give her the push she needed. He wanted to know if she could be corrupted or not, but loved her too much to do it by force. He'd let her choose.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 7:28 pm

She gave him a quick kiss and slid down from the bed, waiting for him to open the portal. "I'm going to stay there for a little while, I have an appointment that I'm supposed to go to after we had come back..." Bella said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 8:01 pm

"As you wish, darling." He opened a portal in Bella's bedroom, and suppressed the urge to keep her with him. For a moment the though of her betraying him to the princess and hiding their foal away from him flashed through his mind, but he pushed it aside.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 8:38 pm

"I'll see you again soon, do I need to get anything for you?" Bella asked, not stepping through the portal yet.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 8:43 pm

"No...just come back soon, please..." Fear flashed through his eyes as he held her tight. He would do anything to keep her safe, to stay bay her side. He knew she was scared of what he had become, but it was the only way...right?
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Bella hugged him back, kissing his neck. "Try doing some research?" She asked, her tone hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 8:57 pm

"Of course..." He then turned and walked off, headed for the library. He had a lot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 9:37 pm

She watched him leave and looked back to the portal, taking a deep breath and stepping through the portal and into her bedroom. Bella sighed and went to the market first to get herself some comfort food aka she was giving into to her cravings.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 10:12 pm

As he entered the library he sat down at his desk, and gazed upon the book that had led him to the Black Blade. He then sighed and began to pull dozens of books off their shelves, and read from them as they floated around him like a tornado.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:22 am

Two weeks later, Bella stepped back through the portal after moving everything she would need or wanted while she stayed at the castle. She'd spoken with Wind Sprint already, giving him the barest details and mainly just letting him know that she was safe and would be alright. She looked around their new room and sighed, using to magic to pick up the several bags of peanut butter and pickles she'd purchased and started exploring to hopefully find the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:40 am

The castle was no longer full of bodies, and was now furnished and clean. As Bella was headed to the kichen a roar of rage and frustration come from the library, and was followed by a loud crash. "It's no use! For all their supposed knowledge, none of these fools knew nothing about dark magic!!! I was so close..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am

She jumped when she heard the crash and then Revenant's voice, setting the bags down and slowly stepping into the library. "From the sound of it, you haven't found anything yet?" She asked, walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:53 am

He snarled not realizing it was Bella, too caught up in his anger. He spun around and slapped her hard "I told you not to interrupt my studies slave!!" his voice was full of hate and rage, and his eyes blazed with malice. But all of this was lost as he realized it was Bella. His eyes widened, and he slowly backed away from her. His voice was soft, and full of sorrow and self loathing "B-Bella...I....I-I didn't..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:03 am

Bella's eyes widened at the sudden outburst and she let out a yelp as he slapped her, a hoof cradling her now stinging cheek. She looked up to him with tears in her eyes and turned, running out of the library, her sobs echoing down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:13 am

His eyes burned with tears as he grabbed his sword and trudged out of the library. He slowly walked up the stair case to the highest tower. He had just done the one thing he swore he'd never do. He reach the top of the tower and sighed, he knew there was no way to change what he had become. But he could still die...
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:21 am

Bella ran to their bedroom and back through the portal, running into her brother who'd decided to be nosy and overprotective. All he needed to see was Bella's tears and the mark on her cheek before he zipped through that portal. "JUST HEART!!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:27 am

Hearing Wind's call, he grimly smiled and thought to himself 'By combat, then. Much more fitting.' He summoned his armour and sword to him, and begin to descend the stairs. As he walked, he let out a booming call "Just Heart? NO! He died on board the train! He was weak. I am Wicked Heart!!!"

Last edited by Mr. J on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:31 am

Bella stood frozen in her room for a moment, sniffling before she realized just what was going to happen once they found each other. "Wait! Don't fight!" She yelled, running after Sprint. The giant of a pegasus landed in a large hall as he glared around, trying to decide which corridor Revenant's voice had come from.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:36 am

"Over here, Wind." Wicked called out from the end of the hall. He was seated upon a high throne of black crystal. He stood, and slowly walked down the steps, drawing his cursed blade as he did so.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:41 am

"You gutless coward, how could you do that to Prima?!" Sprint demanded, the feathers on his wings ruffling up angrily as he stomped a hoof and glared.

Bella stopped running and leaned against a wall for a moment to catch her breath before starting to run again, hoping to get there before they started fighting. Oh Celestia, why didn't she pay better attention in her magic lessons, maybe then she could just teleport there!
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Wicked sneered at, his voice full of hate and distain "Did you come to lecture me, or to beat some sense into me?" He tapped the his temple with one of his forehooves "Because I only have time for one of those things, and it's not the lecture. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next