My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 6:38 am

Heart smiled, and crefully took it from him "It is perfect Quick, but it is not the only cause for celebration. " As he spoke, Wicked Heart nodded towards Quick's flank. He supposed there was at least this one silver lining to the situation
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 7:08 am

Quick blinked and looked at his flank, letting out a delighted squeal before running around excitedly. "I've got my cutie mark!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 8:55 am

Seeing Quick so happy brought at least some form of happiness to Wicked's blackened heart, and a gentle smile to his face. He then turned, and began carefully lacing an enchantment through the ring. There were two things that could go wrong. The main spell could fail and he'd die, or the secondary spell could fail and Bella would be corrupted. He'd prefer nether happen.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Quick giggled and admired his cutie mark, he couldn't wait to show his dad! He looked back to Heart, curious as to what he was doing now. "Do you think Auntie Prima will like it?" He asked, pushing his glasses up on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:52 pm

"No, I don't Quick. I KNOW she'll love it." He coughed a bit, his vision going fuzzy as he finished the spells. Wicked the lurched forward, gritting his teeth in pain as his soul was slowly pulled into the ring. His vision then slowly faded as he tumbled out of the chair, and hit the floor with a dull thud. His gave one last sighing breath as the life faded from his eyes...he was dead. He lay there for several moments before the ring's magic sparked to life, and dark magical energy exploded from his eyes. He slowly rose to his hooves, giving a deep and dark laugh as he did. "We have done it Quick! We have cheated death!!"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Quick smiled when he said that his aunt would love it, growing worried when Heart suddenly lurched and then landed on the floor. "M-Mister Heart?" He asked, looking at the still figure lying on the ground. Quick shuffled his hooves as the silence grew deafening, jumping with a squeal at the explosion of magic and diving under a nearby table, shaking. "W-We did?" His small voice called out.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 11:56 pm

"Oh dear, I am sorry. I did not mean to scare you Quick, I just wasn't sure if this would work or not." Wicked walked over to the table, and gently pulled Quick out from under it and into a hug "I owe you everything Quick..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 4:07 am

Quick looked up to the stallion as he was pulled out from his hiding spot and hugged. "When are you going to give Aunt Prima the ring? ...Shouldn't I go home now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 4:02 pm

~Meanwhile in Ponyville~ A young stallion wearing gilded steel armour, and a helmet to mach, rushed through the hospital halls. He burst into the room that held Bella, and rushed to her bedside. "Bella! Are you okay?!" Oddly enough, it was Heart speaking...
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Bella jumped as Heart ran in and winced at the volume of his voice, her head feeling like it was splitting. "J-Just? B-But how?" She asked, looking him over in bewilderment.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 4:38 pm

He threw his helmet off and hugged her tight, but made sure to be gentle. "I was so worried, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Bella flinched as he hugged her, the mark from where Wicked slapped her still very noticeable. "What do you mean what happened? You turned evil again..."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 4:50 pm

"I...what? Did...did I do this...?" He looked down at her in confusion and worry. He slowly reached up and stroked her cheek, using his magic to heal the bruise.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:04 pm

"Just.. What is going on with you?" Bella asked, looking down to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 12:35 am

He furrowed his brow in thought, and began to slowly speak "I suppose the divide in my mind was intensified, and my sudden re-decent into darkness conflicted with the brighter magics and crystal lily. I've been literally split into two different ponies, but only one of us can exist. In other words, I have to kill myself."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:01 am

Bella didn't know what to think or feel at this point. It was good to know that Sprint hadn't killed her beloved stallion but there were just so many things going through her head. "Dark you scares me..." She said softly. "You... scare me too. All of this scares me."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:13 am

"I-I'm sorry Bella..." He looked down. He had never wanted to hurt or scare her, and now he had. It was then he remembered something else he had to protect "Is o-our foal okay...?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:21 am

"The foal is alright at the moment, the doctor wants to keep me for observation, apparently it's dangerous for unicorn mares to use large amounts of magic at one time while pregnant," She said, shifting to get comfortable again. "You didn't happen to see my brother out there did you?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:28 am

"No, I did not. But I shall leave to battle my other half soon. I can't promise I'll win..." He sighed, and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:30 am

"Do you need to go now?" Bella asked, reaching out to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:38 am

"I mus go soon darling. But I can stay awhile longer..." He moved back over to her.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:44 am

Bella nodded and moved over on the bed before patting the spot next to her. "Can you cuddle me for a little while?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Just heart slowly took his armour off and crawled onto the small bed, pulling Bella close "Of course Darling."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:49 am

Bella snuggled close and nuzzled her face into his neck, sighing and closing her eyes. "What do you think they'll be?" She asked softly, wanting to talk about something happy.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:56 am

"H-Huh?" Just looked down in confusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next