My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necessary Recovery.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:15 pm

"Alright... you do that." He wrapped a wing around Thunder, deciding to talk to the other Pegasus tomorrow. "Make yourself comfortable..." He leaned against Thunderclap.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Thunderclap nodded. "I'm getting up early tomorrow." He said. "I've been sleeping to much. I'm going for a fly. Get some exercise. Clear my head, gather my thoughts. But don't worry, I'll be back later."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:21 pm

"Alright... I kinda have something I wanna talk to you about... I'd tell you now but it's late and I'm sure you need the rest..." He seemed a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

"Well if its important, you can tell me right now." Said Thunderclap, looking up at his friend. "Cmon, tell your pal Thunder." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:33 pm

He seemed to get rather uncomfortable. "O-Okay... Thunder... there's something you should know about me... I-I'm..." He swallowed nervously. "I'm a f-fencebucker..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Thunderclap looked up at his friend. "So? I'll be your friend even if you were a 50 foot tall dragon. I don't see why you are so nervous about that." He said. "Never be afraid to be yourself."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:39 pm

"T-That's not all... I'm also... k-kinda attracted to you..." His face flushed, he looked away, really hoping he hadn't wrecked their friendship by making things awkward.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Thunderclap's eyes snapped open. He wasn't sleepy anymore. He jumped off the couch. "Well that's great and all, but, um, ah." Thunderclap looked around for a distraction. "Do you hear that?" He asked. A quick silent moment followed. "Well that is the open road and its calling my name. Bye!" He turned and ran towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Arpeggio closed his eyes, burying his face in his forelegs and starting to cry. "I-I knew it..." He began weeping. "I-I lost... my best friend... because of this... I-I knew this would happen. W-Why couldn't I have just kept it to myself?!" He burst into another fresh set of sobs.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Thunderclap stopped dead in his tracks. He heard his best friend crying. "How could I be so heartless?" He asked himself. He turned around and walked back. He sat on the couch next to Arpeggio. He placed an arm around his friend's shoulders. "Hey now. Didn't I tell you I would always be your friend?" He sat next to his friend in silence, trying to console him.

Last edited by Thunderclap on Sat May 19, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:54 pm

He looked at Thunder as he returned, tears still dripping from his eyes. When Thunder put his arm around his shoulders, Arpeggio hugged the other Pegasus. "I-I'm sorry... if my tears are getting your coat wet..." He sniffled. "A-And... I-I'd understand if you didn't want to stay here anymore..." He kept hugging Thunderclap, clinging to the other Pegasus for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:57 pm

"Hey I fly in storms. I don't mind getting wet." He said and smiled. He began to rub Arpeggio's back. "And of course I want to stay here. You are my best friend. I was just surprised is all." He said. "Sorry for running away like that. It wasn't very nice."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:00 pm

"I was... just worried that you'd hate me... you're my best friend..." The exhaustion of the ordeal coupled with Thunderclap rubbing his back brought Arpeggio to exhaustion, falling asleep on Thunder's lap.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Thunderclap shook his head. "No way I could hate you. No way, no how." He saw Arpeggio fall asleep on his lap. He patted his friend on the back, and embraced him. "Good night, my best friend." Then he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Arpeggio awoke in the early morning, Thunderclap still asleep. He got up quietly and began making breakfast, a fruit salad. He thought about what had happened the other night. "I'm glad he doesn't hate me... but I wish I knew what he thought..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Thunderclap awoke. He yawned and stretched his arms. "Good morning." He said. He stood up. Thunderclap did not want to bring up last night. "Mmmm, breakfast! Looks good." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:52 pm

"Thanks..." He set a bowl of the fruit salad for Thunder, eating his slowly. It was clear that last night was weighing heavily on his mind; he didn't want to make eye contact with Thunderclap.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:12 am

Thunderclap thanked his friend. He began to eat his breakfast. "So much for my morning flight, eh?" He asked. Thunderclap then started to laugh, trying to loosen the tension.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:17 am

"It's still pretty early... you can still go if you want..." The laughing didn't do much. Arpeggio still wouldn't look at Thunderclap.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:20 am

Thunderclap was slightly bugged that Arpeggio would not look at him. He found it kind of rude. He reached and with his hoof, pushed Arpeggio's head to face him. "What is the matter, buddy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:22 am

"I'm sorry, Thunder... it's just... last night's still weighing on my mind." He seemed a little uncomfortable. "I meant what I said... about finding you attractive... I just... I guess I just want closure with this."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:26 am

Thunderclap sat back. He sighed. "Yes, I understand. But its just." He began. He tried to find the right words. "I think you are a really great guy, and I like you a lot. But it just came up suddenly, I didn't know how to react. Plus, the mare I went out with last night, well I like her a lot too. I just don't know what to think!" He said and brought one hoof down on the table. "I just don't know how to feel."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:28 am

"I-I see... well, I'm not going to force you into anything, Thunderclap..." He nuzzled his friend's cheek. "Thanks for staying my friend, even after all that."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:33 am

"Thanks for understanding how I feel." He said. It felt nice when his friend nuzzled his cheek. "I just need time to think about how I feel." He then looked at Arpeggio. "Of course I will be your friend." Thunderclap then recited an oath often used in his village. "May Celestia herself deal with me, be it ever so severly, if anything but death seperates you and me." He said, very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:39 am

He smiled at the oath, happy tears welling in his eyes. He hugged Thunderclap tightly, wrapping his wings around his friend. "T-Thank you... I didn't tell you... but a lot of my 'friends' growing up... wouldn't want anything to do with me when I told them I was a fencebucker..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necessary Recovery.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next