My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necessary Recovery.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Thunderclap blushed slightly. "Oh I doubt I'm that good. I don't have a massage cutie mark, after all." He said as he continued to massage his friend. "Besides, I wouldn't be comfortable with the extra treatment. I believe stuff like that should be shared with only one other pony. Another pony you love very very much." He chugged the rest of his water. "So just tell me when you want me to stop."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:44 pm

He chuckled. "Yeah, I don't know how those spa ponies do that... Mmm~" He finished his glass of water. "You really are that good, though; your hooves feel wonderful on my wings... You can stop whenever you want, bud."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Thunderclap stopped and leaned back in the sofa. "Well I hope that was good." He said. He stretched his wings and his legs out and yawned. "I hope my letter makes it to my folks OK." He said out loud. "I haven't written to them in a quite a while. I hope they don't think I'm dead, or forgotten about them." He said. "I think when I go to Cloudsdale to sign up for the Psyco Squad I'll take a quick stop at my village on my way back."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:56 pm

"Mind if I come with you? I'd love to meet your folks, if they're as nice as you've described them as." He smirked slightly as Thunder yawned. "Sleepy there, Thunder?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:02 am

Thunderclap shook his head. "Not tired, just yawning" he said. Hey put his front leg around Arpeggio's shoulders. "And I'm sure my parents would like to meet you too. You would get along really well with my dad, he plays the fiddle in his spare time." He looked at Arpeggio. "Although they may not like that you stole me from them." He said, then started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:06 am

He started laughing too. "Well..." He just realized something and blushed a bit. "...What have you told them about me in your letter? If you say that I 'stole' you from them in front of them, they might think I'm trying to be your coltfriend or something. Celestia above, that'd be embarrassing..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:16 am

Thunderclap laughed even harder. "I said nothing like that! I said I met a nice guy who took me under his wing and looked after me. Didn't say you stole me. But since I mentioned my plan was to stay here, they may make a joke about that. Don't take it seriously. My parents, my dad especially, love to joke."

"And don't even worry. In fact, if they thought if you were my coltfriend,they would treat you even better. Like family." He said, and playfully jabbed his friend in the ribs.

Last edited by Thunderclap on Fri May 18, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:22 am

He chuckled slightly, faking a large 'Oof!' at his jabbing. "I guess so. I like ponies with a good sense of humor. ...Thunder." He began snickering. "We'd make a hell of a pair, wouldn't we, if we actually were coltfriends. Oh, I can just imagine it now." He burst into full-out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:27 am

Thunderclap laughed even harder. "Oh my goodness! What a weird couple we would be! We would be quite the sight, wouldn't we?" He then pulled Arpeggio closer and gave him a squeeze. "But hey, you're my best friend. That's good enough for me." He then rested his head on Arpeggio's shoulder, and had one of his wings wrap around him as well. "Best friends forever, eh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:32 am

He returned the favor, wrapping a wing around Thunder. "Yeah... Best friends forever. Heheh. At least, if we were a couple, nopony would give us manure about it. Who'd wanna argue with a couple of big tough stallions like us, eh?" He smiled at Thunder resting his head on his shoulder.

Arpeggio couldn't help but let his mind wander, though; he knew himself and he'd known he was a fence-bucker for several years now. He looked at the royal blue pegasus right next to him. He thought to himself, 'Mmm... we'll see what happens. Don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing... He's a great guy. It's not like we've known each other for that long.'
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:36 am

Thunderclap nodded. "Yup no pony would mess with us." He sighed contently. "We make quite a team, eh?" He said. He pulled up closer to Arpeggio. "So, what should we do the rest of the night? I'm all for just sitting on the couch, talking and listening to music." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:41 am

"That we do, bud. That we do." He chuckled. "I agree completely, good music and great companionship is fine by me. Want me to get some wine? I know I have a bottle or two in the basement. Though I must admit, I'm not so sure I want to get up; you're quite comfortable to lean against." He chuckled a little louder.

The music went to another song.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_yvhIEAlE&feature=relmfu)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:48 am

Thunderclap pondered this. "Maybe just one glass." He said, "Not too much, considering what happened last time." He chuckled. "And don't worry about leaving. I'll be just as comfy when you get back." He smiled and winked. "Oh, and do you have any extra blankets about? Its getting a little bit chilly out." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

"I do. Hall closet; I'll bring one back with me." He got up, heading down to the basement and uncorking a bottle of a mild red wine. He brought it up to the kitchen, pouring two glasses, then brought them to the coffee table. He then went and got a cozy blanket from the hall closet. Smirking slightly, he leaned up against Thunderclap, wrapping the blanket around their lower bodies so they could still enjoy the wine.

"There we go. This comfy enough for you?" He chuckled and took a small sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:00 am

Thunderclap nodded. "Yes very comfy." He wrapped his wing around Arpeggio again. He drank his wine, slowly this time, and in small sips. He did not want a repeat what happened last night. "MMMM, this is good. You have quite good tastes." He said to his friend. He leaned his head up against Arpeggio's shoulder and sighed contently.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:03 am

He wrapped his wing around Thunder. "See, if you just take the time to savor the wine and not gulp it down all at once, you really get a lot more out of it." He chuckled slightly, then smiled when Thunder rested his head on his shoulder. He reached his head, giving his friend's cheek a friendly nuzzle. "Well you seem content. Something on your mind, bud?"

The record went to a different song. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6j_u66T4hs&feature=relmfu)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:08 am

Thunderclap shrugged. "Nothing particular on my mind. Just thinking about how happy I am, especially since I moved to Ponyville." He took another sip of wine. Arpeggio was right. It was better to take wine slowly. "Anything on your mind, bud?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:11 am

He thought for a bit. He didn't really want to say that he was still thinking about the idea of them as coltfriends, so he told a lesser truth. "Not much... just that I'm really comfy right now. I might just forgo going to bed tonight and sleep here, using you as a pillow." He chuckled, taking another sip of wine. "Also, music and wine are far more enjoyable when you're with a good friend."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:16 am

Thunderclap nodded. "Agreed. I will toast to that." He said and brought his glass to Arpeggio's, making the delightful clinking sound. "I never had a chance to do stuff like this back home." He said. He pressed up closer to Arpeggio. "Well I don't mind you using me as a pillow, anytime you want buddy." He then yawned and finished his wine. He put his glass down and brought his now free arm around his friend, embracing him.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:21 am

He finished his glass of wine, the alcohol loosening him up a bit and making him a bit more sleepy. "Thanks, Thunder... you're a real sweetheart, you know that?" He smiled, returning the embrace. "...Your hugs are really nice, too."

The record reached its end, just spinning silently. Arpeggio began to sing a calm lullaby, leaning up against Thunder, a happy smile on his face. As the pegasus sang, he felt his eyelids grow heavy; he fell asleep against his friend as he sang the last note.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:26 am

Thunderclap sat there in silence. Sweetheart? Is this more crazy Cloudsdale slang? He shrugged it off as Arpeggio sang him the lullaby. He soon drifted off to sleep, the music making him drift off. Soon he was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:36 am

Thunderclap awoke early the next morning to find he was still in his friend's embrace. He slowly and carefully got up off the couch. He placed a pillow under Arpeggio's head. He then picked up the wine glasses and put them in the sink. He decided as a special treat, he would make his friend breakfast. He got out a cutting board and knife and began to chop away and a variety of fruits, quietly of course. He threw all his sliced up fruits into abowl, an instant fruit salad. He then stood there and waited for his friend to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:38 am

Arpeggio awoke, yawning and stretching his wings widely. "Mmn?" He yawned again. "T-Thunder? Haaah... slept like a log..." It was probably the most comfortable rest he'd ever had.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:45 am

Thunderclap smiled. "Well good morning sleepy head. You sure like to sleep in." He brought a bowl full of his fruit salad to Apreggio. "I made breakfast for you, I hope you enjoy it." He smiled. Thunderclap had already eaten while he waited for his friend to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:49 am

Arpeggio's stomach took the time to remind him that it had been quite a while since he'd last eaten by letting out a very loud growl. He blushed brightly at that, tearing in to the fruit salad. "Mmm~ This is delicious... thanks, Thunder."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necessary Recovery.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next