My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necessary Recovery.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Thunderclap let out a sigh of content. The massage on his wings felt great. He soon began to drift off to sleep. He was asleep soon after, relaxing more in the past 24 hours than he has ever in his life.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:48 pm

"I dunno how old he is, but he probably had to grow up really quickly... he looks really happy and at peace like this." He smiled warmly, rubbing Thunderclap's back while the other pegasus slept. "I'm glad... it was quite the stroke of fortune for him to come by when I was there..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Thunderclap's eyes snapped open. He was not quite sure what had awoken him, but it did. He sat up with a start, breathing heavily. He was sweating slightly. His breathing then started to slow down, as he looked around the room. "Oh sorry Arpeggio, must have had a bad dream or something." he said as he went to lay down again.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:55 pm

"Hm? Do you want to talk about it? Or do you not remember...?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Thunderclap sighed. He did not want to seem like a wimp, but he guessed he did have to explain his nightmare. "Well, even though I'm big, I have a huge fear of spiders." He rolled over, "And I just had a dream where I was being swarmed by a whole bunch of spiders." He shuddered and moved up closer to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:50 pm

"Well, spiders don't really bother me... they're actually quite helpful for keeping pests like mosquitos and flies out, but I can understand." He put a foreleg around his friend, trying to be reassuring. "My biggest fear... is losing my ability to hear. I know Beethoofen did very well without his hearing, but I love listening to music too much..."

"Nightmares can be very wicked things..." He thought for a bit. "If you ever need to talk about something, be it a nightmare or whatever, don't feel afraid to talk to me... alright, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Thunderclap felt safer and more reassured when his friend put his arm around him. "You probably think I'm a big wimp. I just can't stand spiders." He pushed up closer to his friend. He then listened to his friend talk about his fears. "Hey, no use worrying about that. You can't do anything about losing your hearing." He reached up and tipped Arpeggio's ear. He felt better now that he talked about it, but he was still afraid to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:12 pm

"Why would I think you're a wimp, Thunder? I understand completely, everyone has fears." He put his other foreleg around his friend, giving the other Pegasus a hug. "...You need to rest a little more... let me help you. Don't worry... I'll be right here."

He closed his eyes and began singing a lullaby, his tenor voice rather quiet but strong.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Thunderclap felt a lot calmer when his friend hugged him. He closed his eyes as Arpeggio's lullaby put him to sleep. Pretty soon he wa asleep again, getting his very well needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:23 pm

When Thunder was asleep, Arpeggio stopped singing. He held the hug, however, hoping that that would help his friend sleep peacefully. Of course... sleep was starting to sound pretty good to him right about then... he blinked a few times, before falling asleep himself, leaning over, his head resting on Thunderclap's chest.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Thunderclap awoke to find Arpeggio asleep as well on top of him. He did not know what to do. He did not want to wake up his friend by moving, so he just decided to lie there. He stared up at the cieling, hoping his friend would wake up soon so he could go and do something.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Arpeggio did awake soon, getting up off of what he thought was a very comfortable pillow, stretching and yawning. He glanced over, realizing what... or rather who he had been sleeping on. He blushed in embarrassment. "Oh, jeez. Thunder, I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Thunderclap blushed as well. He wanted to break the awkwardness as soon as possible. So he decided to tell a joke. "So, um, spa ponies." He said, hoping to get a good laugh out of his friend and break the sawkwardness of the situation. He did not mind his friend using him as a pillow, but it was obvious Arpeggio was very uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:39 pm

He did laugh. "I really am quite sorry about that, I did that on accident. ...Did you mind? ...'Cause quite frankly, you were rather comfortable." He laughed again. "Also... did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Thunderclap shaked his head. "Nope, I didn't mind. I'm glad I was comfy. And yes, I did sleep well." He looked at Arpeggio. "So what do we do know? Do I make you tea or something?" He said, trying to break the tension.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:46 pm

"You should go take care of that letter and that position with the weather team. I'll have tea ready when you get back and I'll work on my composition." He chuckled, tension broken. "I might have you use you as a pillow more often, Thunder; I hadn't slept quite that peacefully in a while."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Thunderclap nodded. He slid off the couch, grabbed his letter, and walked to the door. "So, I'll see you in a bit." He said. He was just about to leave when he turned around. "Oh, and if you wanna use me as a pillow, just ask. I'll most likely say yes."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:53 pm

He chuckled. "I'll keep that in mind, bud." He set a pot full of water on the stove, heating it up so it'd be ready when his roommate got back home, then began writing on staff paper, continuing to work on his latest piano sonata.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Thunderclap nodded and opened the door. He readied his wings, and they began to beat quickly. He then zipped off into the sky, ready to do his errands.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Arpeggio continued to write on the staff paper, getting closer and closer to finished. The teapot continued to heat up. When Arpeggio finished, he poured the two cups of tea, setting them on heating pads and going downstairs; the sound of a piano began going through the house.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Thunderclap soon landed at the front step of his house. He walked in and saw two mugs of tea sitting on the table. Thunderclap heard piano music playing all throughout the house. "Ah, Arpeggio must be practicing." He said. He suddenly got an idea. He picked up his mug and slowly walked into the basement, sipping his tea the whole while. He reached the basement and for several seconds stood and watched Arpeggio play. After about a minute or two, he decided to speak up. "I'm kinda sneaky for a big guy." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Arpeggio yelped, hitting a very sour chord, having been so into the music he hadn't heard Thunderclap come down. "No kidding!" After calming himself down, he asked. "How'd it go, Thunder?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Thunderclap laughed. He was not expecting such a response. "I'm sorry to have scared you my friend." He said. He walked up closer to Arpeggio. "Well, I managed to mail off my letter, so that is ok." He then sighed. "For the weather team, I was told that there may be a bit too many pegasi already working with them. I may not be able to get a position with the team. Unless I join the Pscho Squad." He was a little down. "Oh well, thems the breaks."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:15 pm

"The what squad?" He turned to his friend. "Also, it's okay; what's one or two years off my life." He smirked and chuckled. "Do you have any other ideas for possible work, Thunder?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:19 pm

"The Psycho Squad." Thunderclap repeated, "It is the team that destroys all the really dangerous storms that come to town." He sighed. "And as for other work, well I guess I could farm. It's what I did for most of my life." He then perked up. "Maybe I can sing with you!" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necessary Recovery.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next