My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Un-Named Foal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Talon leaned in so you got a good look at her face. It's expression seem to be of thug's, but it was filly. Her hair was beige and her coat was just a light shade as she looked down as the foal.

"You think you got a chance with me Kid? Call me when your balls drop and you know what hole to put it in. HA!" Talon leaned back, looking pleased at her burn and kicked up her hind hooves to rest on the table. "You know it's kinda sad you don't know your own age. Sense that's the case that means you don't have a birthday. So we'll make that today. Lets be all symbolic."

The pizza was set on the table as the colt waitress exited stage left back in the kitchen. Talon lifted a slice and softly bite into the end of the cheesy pie. Letting a sting of cheese hanging from her mouth as wrapped it around her tongue so it didn't get on her suit.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:48 pm

"Before the whole 'sad about the birthday thing', I have no idea what you are talking about." I reply, obviously confused. "But...something that has been bugging me since I met you is...why do you wear such a nice suit and hat?"

Kid points outside towards the run down buildings and rusted play-ground/death traps.

"In case you haven't figured it out, the royal sisters won't be coming down here any time soon." I say grimly. "Well, unless if its to randomly help out in order to improve their public image."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 pm

"Shut up about the sisters. There alright in my book. Ain't there fault the nobles arr corrupt and they all have first world problems they cry about everyday." Talon huffed as she down ed the rest of the slice, taking a long while to chew and shallow as sh took a gulp of air and some water.

"Also to answer you other stupid question I wear a suit because I'm a professional and professionals wear suits." She pulled at the cotton a bit as she smirked. "Also someone claiming to be the strongest pony in Equestria has to look the part. You don't see the sister with bad hair days out in public do ya?"

Talon wore a softer expression as she pulled a little hair back. "Also somepony told me I looked good in a suit, and I agreed with them. So I just do because I look damn good when I cave in a face." She swipes up another slice and bites into it like a animal.

"Hagve sum tooth Kidf." She said with pizza filling her mouth, making her words broken and hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"Not saying anything bad about the sisters." I sigh. "I have always kinda hoped to meet them one day."

Kid looks off into space, daydreaming for a few before returning and grabbing a slice calmly and eating it, obviously savouring each bite and wiping his face with a napkin after each bite.

"Oh, but wouldn't the strongest pony in Equestria look less feminine?" Kid asks. "I mean no disrespect of course, since I do admit, you look good in a suit. But it just seems a little feminine for you."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 pm

"Look kid I like to look at least look like a filly a bit. I still need company sometimes. Not some hermit that don't need my pipes cleaned." Talon huffed as she remesniced at her time at Renaultar's place with he gaggle of landmares. That was a damn good night.

Reference: (http://-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/t268-snake-caught-in-the-talon-s-claw)

The place was empty expect the two and a colt who had fallen asleep at his table. His tie was a little loose, likely been working night and day to get by. Choosing to snooze here then deal with his wife. "So basically if I want to attract fillies and colts to me I can. It's lonely at the top you know." She shakes her head as she realized. "Your a Kid. You don't even understand what I'm saying. Ask me that again when you got some idea if you even like fillies."

Talon wish she could ignore him, but she was so bored that his boring questions were more entertaining then listening to herself think.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 pm

I started looking down at my coat.

"Ugh, I think I might need to go bathe in a bit...I think my coat is getting a bit grimy..."I groan. "Either way...have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in that tiny town awhile away from here?"

I stop for a second to think about the name of the town.

"I think the name of is...Ponyville...?" I say, unsure whether or not its the correct name.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:08 pm

"Ponyville? gets your eyes checked Kid. That's very very far away from here. A three day train ride at least." Talon didn't even understand where this colt was even going with this bull.

"Also we can shower later when we get back to the apartment so no more complaining. Ever, if you can." Doubted he would be unable to. "Why you asking Twiddle dee?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 pm

"Wait...going back to the apartment...?" I pause, looking dumbfounded upon hearing this. "I think you just became my most favorite pony in the entire world with that sentence right there."

I smile up at Talon, then remember to answer her question.

"Oh, and the reason why I asked is because i'm planning on sneaking on to the next train that goes there!" I answer with a stern look on my face. "Going to leave here and not even let the idea of returning cross my mind. Perhaps you could come with me."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 pm

"yeah you can forgot that Kid. Your staying here with me." She ate the slice of pie with pleased expression at the Kid for thinking that was a good idea at all. "Every kid tries running off to another town. They would ship you back on the next train and they search the train all the time during. Even more so after the attack in Canterlot at that fancy wedding."

Talon had tried sneaking on trains when she was little and that result was it every-time. "Also don't think it's sunshine and rainbows living with me. Your cleaning the house and bascially a slave in loose terms. Your life is mine." She smirked as he poured pepper in her hoof. "Or had you forgotten I decided not to ground you up with my hooves."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 pm

"I ain't no slave to nopony!" I remark. "But I do help my friends out, and you just gave me bread, a slice of food I have never even tried before and a place to sleep and get clean."

I smile up at Talon.

"So, you're a friend." I smile. "And i'd be glad to help you out!"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Talon shook her head as she debated how much five year old foals sell on the black market. "I'm not your friend Kid. Your like a pet I feed and it entertains me to watch you move your mouth."

Talon hated the damn kid was all wubbing on her for giving him food and a bath. Any of the damn charities around here would give him that stupid stuff. "Just eat and let's leave. You are making my head hurt with that hit-miss logic."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 pm

"Oh, if i'm a pet to you, then I guess I don't have to do any cleaning." I snicker. "I mean, I have never heard of a PET cleaning up anything."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 am

"Yes I have. Pets in that town Ponyville you said help clean the houses and sometimes even nature." Talon wasn't gonna let this foal slip out of doing work, or being a house pet. Either one made Talon's tummy upset if she had to accept that. "Were getting you a collar if you protest anymore. Also I'll go out and dress you up little a pretty little poodle and have you sleep with a pack of frisky dogs."

Talon smirked as she saw the foal running for his life dressed like a cute little female puppy with a pack of dogs with hearts in their eyes chasing him.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:09 am

"You know what, I'd rather have you beat me up than be treated like a house pet." I sigh. "I mean, at least that way, if you DID kill me, i'd at least die with dignity."

I stand up and get ready for a thrashing.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

"Not right now Kid. I'll beat you at home." She wrapped the rest of the pizza in napkins as the cook stared wide eyed at the foals willingness to be beaten.

She lifted the Kid by scruff of his neck as she took him to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:27 am

I wiggle free from Talon's grip.

"No, if you're going to beat me up, you're going to do it right here." I sneer. "I mean, its like you said before, who would care if some foal was found dead. The guards would care for a whole two seconds before trying to capture some other criminal. So if you're going to kill me or beat me up, you're going to do it, right here. right now."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 am

Talon dripped him harder as he wiggled, humoring him by moving in rythm with him to think he had some control over himself.

"I'm threaten to beat you, but that's what you want you little masochistic foal. Time to buy you a collar," She started on her way as she tapped a colt on the street and asked him where the pet shop was. He pointed then ran off, for he didn't want to be anywhere near Talon. "Your getting a pink bow because you think you can goat me into beating you. I'll break your neck when I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:52 am

"I REFUSE to wear collar!!." I shout. "You attempt to put one on me and I swear, the results will NOT be pleasent!"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:06 am

"Your five years old and I can throw you like a football." Talon smirked and wonder if they accepted foal hind for making footballs. "Also your the one who so ready for me to kill you. Can't you wait till I'm not in a bad mood or haven't just ate? My tummy gets real upset when I clobber on a fully stomach."

The pet store was in site as they had little displays of animals for sale. It was large as the other high rising building, but a nice shade of indigo blue and white against the grey and black buildings. "Look Kid. Can you just stop being a pest. I just wanna go ho,me and you have all these stupid ideas. I have thought of them and tried them, why? Cause I was five once and on the street. None of it works. You just get your ass kicked and look dumb."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:20 am

"well thars one of the many differences between us." I snap back. "You give up when you think you look dumb, or when you get hurt. But in all honesty, that makes you look dumb!."

I started thinking of ways to murder this mare in the most painful way imaginable. Being shocked with myself, I instead start thinking of ways to take a collar off and escape.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Blackfire was not enjoying the slums of manehattan. It was ugly, smelly and the ponies around here were none to kind. Lukily, he had brought little money with him, hidden within his jacket. A the day before, he had been repairing the walls of a torn down motel, and in return, was allowed to spend three days and three nights in the establishment. The sounds of the slums had kept him awake last night, but it was free, so he couldn't refuse. He was now running down the streets, looking to put some time into his excersise. He stopped however when he noticed a perticular mare, in her suit and trademark hat. It was none other than...what was her name again? Was it hoof? Or Heel? Talon? It was definetly Talon, dragging some young'n behind her. Blackfire smiled a mischieveous smile before trotting towards the two.

"Saying that your standards have been lowered would be an understatement. I'd say that the number of head injuries you've suffered have finally taken a toll on the mind of yours." He said to Talon, keeping himself at a distance.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Talon was just about to go throw a collar on this Kid and call it a day when she heard this voice she had been thinking about for a long while. Every-time she cup of water, took a shower or was cold she thought of wet head.

"Well well. If it isn't Back Fire. Yeah I know your stupid name. Heard you running your mouth while I was laying on the ground it's hard getting such a whiny voice out of my mind" Talon turned and set the Kid down with a generally pleased look as pounded the ground a little. She had been looking for this colt for a long time. "Good thing I tend to gives others a lot of knocks to the head. So I look real damn smart when there drooling on the floor."

Talon remembered that night she had left the fight club. Bruise and messed up from the thrown chairs, hooves and broken bottles slammed against her. Though technically she won because she was the only one who walked out.. well stumbled.

"So tell me one reason why I shouldn't drown you in cold water." She smirked as he lifted up the pizza. "If you can I'll let you have some pie."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Was he being bribed? Was this mare trying to bribe him with pizza?

"Well, if you throw me in a body of cold water, than you would be showing a bad exaple for your...son?" Blackfire said, examining the duo before him.

They didn't look similar in the slightest, then again, Blackfire looked nothing like his mother.

"I'm still waiting for that 'thank you' for drenching you back to reality. If it weren't for me, you would've been smelling of vomit and liquor. I'll help you out here. You're welcome." He said, taking a few steps forwards.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 pm

While Blackfire and Talon were speaking, I decided I would attempt to start sneaking away.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Talon set her hoof down she had planned to break his teeth with. "Wait a second." She took a step back, pretending she needed some air. "Somehow you think pouring water on me when I'm passed out instead of calling a doc, or something was a good idea. Your a piece of street art aren't ya?"

She tossed the pizza to him. "Here. Guess you get a freebie. But know everyone gets one and after that I break their leg. The favorite one." Talon would of explained on if the damn kid wasn't being a pest. "Hey Kid. I thought you wanted a shower or something."

She knew the damn Kid would just sneak off like she would when she was his age and probably go on the train to that town he kept running his mouth about. Ponyville? Kid was gonna regret it, but she guessed he needed to learn himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un-Named Foal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next