My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Study now, party later

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Study now, party later  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:49 pm

"yeah, what were you working on anyway? thats alot of papers you seem to have. i didn't know teaching stuff was so much work." gemini asks. then looks at moon. "i think i remember something about aliens and such. i don't know if i'd like that kind of plot twist in a daring do book." gemini says, wondering how that twist would even make sense.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 pm

"Many ponies write their own autobiographies nowadays." Moon Whistle said. "Miss Rainbow Dash did one, but I heard she had a ghostwriter to write that for her."

Actually, Moon Whistle was kind of eager to leave to home, as she had the book to read as well as she had to clean up her home before her special friend would appear to play games.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Whiplash turned back to Gemini. "I'm teaching a class about archeology. Specifically, I'm using the example of the discovery of ancient ruins north of Ponyville, just to make it more relatable to my students. That is why I have all these notes." He said.

"Well, I'm gonna go find something fun to do. Any suggestions?" He asked, looking at the other two.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:18 am

"i wouldn't know, im new here. i went bowling with violet once, and that was fun. you could try that." gemini sat there and thought for a second." ancient ruins north of ponyville? i didn't even know there were ruins around here." gemini says then looks at the clock."hm. i spent most of the day here. what did i come here for in the first place? i remember coming here for a specific type of book, but now that i think about it i can't remember what books i was looking at before i saw the history and novel sections." gemini sits down, stumped at what purpose sent him to the library in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm

"Tavern is fun too. They have pool and darts." Moon Whistle said, although she rarely enjoyed the available leisure activities, because she was a studious loner.
"I have never tried bowling, though."

She eyed at the romance novel-filled shelf, not quite daring to pick up the book she had taken a look at before.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:05 pm

"Well, they are not directly north. They aren't within walking distance." Whiplash then smiled. "Well, you could walk there, it would just take a very long time." He then let out a soft chuckle.

"Hmmm, bowling sounds like good fun, but only if there is somepony else with me." He said. "Maybe I'll just check out a book and read by my fireplace."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

"well, readings always good and it never hurts to try new books." gemini says, then gets up and walks over to a book about treating animals."ah, thats right. i needed this book to learn about certain animal injuries. it would definitely help a bit."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Moon Whistle nodded at the idea of spending time with a book, as that was what she usually did at home. It was a weekly pleasure to draw a warm bath, pour in some lavender- or apple-scented bubblebath and dip in with a nice book.
She would have offered to go with Whiplash, but she was not a type of pony to push herself forward.

Then she turned to the Pegasus, "Oh, you work with animals?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Whiplash pulled a book off of the shelf at random. "I don't really care what it is. If its good I'll enjoy it. If not, I could make fun of it." He said and laughed. "Guess its time to go home and spend time with stuff older than this town." He said, laughing again.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 pm

gemini turns to the moon when she asks her question. "yes, i work for another pegasus named violet at her veterinary office. im an..... assistant? no, more like.... assistant manager....no, i'll stick with assistant, its more fitting. anyway, im her assistant there, but im normally handling the management stuff like stock up and stuff. i only help with the animals when i can. im gemini, by the way. i don't believe i've properly introduced myself, or gotten your names."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Moon Whistle smiled, "Well, now I know where to go, if I need help with my pet." she said, pawing the floor with her other front hoof. "My name is Moon Whistle."
At that, she was about ready to leave, since others seemed to be ready as well.

[Gah. Sorry, so short. >.<]
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Whiplash read the title of the book he pulled out. "Passion in the Willows?" He said out loud. "Must be some kind of lovey-dovey book. Oh well, can't be all that bad." He said. "Oh, and I'm Whiplash. Dr. Whiplash." He said, offering a hoof for a shake.

(Gah! Mine is short too.)
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 pm

"good to meet you two. im gemini." gemini shakes whiplashs hoof. " so, i have to take these...." gemini starts to count the books he took out." four, five. i have to take these five books home to read. should be....interesting." gemini sighs a bit." what i'll do to travel to other places." he mutters to himself. gemini picks up the books, but starts to struggle to fit them all into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Moon Whistle could not help, but to smirk a little, when she noticed that the earth pony had picked of the volumes in the Burning Love-series. She breathed out a little, then said, "Sorry Doc, that is one of the worst books I've ever read. The setting is badly written - author must have forgotten to do their research - and the protagonists are - well - extremely shallow."
She bit her lip, as she knew that all of the genre was kind of shabby, but there also were some gems. Burning Love-series happened to be one of the bad ones.

Then she turned her attention to the pegasus struggling with the books and the bag. "You sure your bag won't burst at its seams?" she asked, being more concerned about the condition of books than the bag.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Whiplash looked at the book. "Eh, I guess I can read it as a comedy. Laugh at how bad it is, y'know?" He said, gesturing in the air as he spoke. He then turned his attention towards Gemini. "Um, do you need help with those?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:35 pm

gemini starts to take something out of his bag."no, i got this. just need to make room." he pulls out a folded map, giving the books room to fit." hmm. well, i guess i'll just carry this with me. i just have to remember not to forget it anywhere." gemini starts to think for a second." perhaps violet will hold on to it for me." he says to himself, still in thought.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:42 pm

"It's so bad it'll make you cry." Moon Whistle muttered to Whiplash, then looking as Gemini fixed the insides of his bag. "Your map is important, eh?" she asked from the pegasus, taking a curious look at the folded piece of paper.

[Gah. Short again, soooooo sorry!]
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Whiplash laughed. "I've had worse. One time I had to run away from a giant boulder. A little book won't be that bad." He said. Whiplash then turned towards Gemini. "Of course maps are important. Don't know how many times I would have become lost without one. In fact there was a time where I was exploring through a jungle....." Whiplash began, going on about one of his many adventures. He did this from time to time, and his friends just learned to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:33 pm

gemini started to listen to whiplash tell his story, but got bored after a minute. turning to moon whistle."well, it is important. its a map of equestria i got. but its more that i have no place to keep it besides my bag. and thats now holding all the books i took out. so i might as well ask violet to hang on to it." gemini then turns his attention his bag, which he started to pick up. he then turns and grabs the map with his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:15 am

"I have understood that one can't go wrong with a decent compass." Moon Whistle said, "But then again, I have only maps of constellations and sky."
At the moment, Whiplash's journeystory was going right inside her other ear and out from the other, her brain not really picking up any details.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Whiplash came to the end of his story. "And thats how I got away with my life, the mare, and the Golden Scimitar of Al'Rahem." He said, a smug look on his face. He then looked at the two other ponies. "Oh, I sort of rambled on there, didn't I? I'm sorry, I tend to do that sometimes." He said, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:32 pm

"its okay. i listened to it....partly." gemini says the last word under his breath, not wanting to insult the other pony. then turning back to the unicorn." true. but i don't have the bits to get a compass at the moment." gemini says all that around the map in his mouth." so, i got to go. i'll talk to you guys later if i ever see you again."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:28 am

Moon Whistle bit her lip, then admitting. "I might have lost the track of your story, Whiplash. Sorry."
As it seemed the other ponies were about to leave, Moon Whistle decided to do so, too. She had the books she needed, and she was quite eager to have a moment on her own with the book she had - maybe have a hot bubble bath or lay on the bed lazily, who knew...
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Whiplash nodded. "Well, I can tell you two want to leave, so I won't hold you any longer." He brushed the rim of his hat with his hoof. "Good day to you both."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:07 pm

gemini does a small bow in return, stifling a yawn." good day, im going to find a nice cloud to -he yawns again- to take a nap on. see you guys next time." he starts to walk towards the door, thinking of where the best place to nap would be today. he starts to put his map in his bag, forgetting the fact it won't fit. looking down confused, he mentally face hoofs." right, gotta make a stop first." he puts the map back in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study now, party later    Study now, party later  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study now, party later
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next