My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free at Last!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Star waited in the hospital lobby. After many days of visiting, Shadow was finally going to be released from the hospital. On her lap sat a fresh batch of cupcakes, Shadow's favourite. For the occasion, Star Sapphire had decided to pretty herself up. Her mane was curled, and a lily was tucked behind her ear. A couple of pink streaks were died into her mane. "I'm glad he is better. I wil go and do whatever he wants to cheer him up!" She thought.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Shadow Zephyr was getting a final once over from his doctor as she lowered her stethoscope satisfied and told him, to just take it easy and that all he had to do was take care of some papers at the front desk, he thanked her and slowly walked out to the front desk and had him and the nurse take care of the final prepartions for his paperwork; his left front leg and wing were both in a special cast, and made it a little easier for him to walk, but he would not be able to fly for the time being as he finished using his mouth to write his signature on the paperwork, then he walked on into the lobby looking for Star, since she said she would be here waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Star perked up when she saw Shadow walk out into the lobby. She got out of her chair, placed the cupcakes down, and ran over to him. she gave him a light hug, carful not to touch his casts or squeeze him too tight. "Hey sweetie." She said. "As a special treat for you, I'll take you anywhere you want to go, and do anything you want today." she said. "And I brought some of your favourite cupcakes."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 am

Shadow smiled as he saw Star coming, then hugged her back as best he could, "Hey good looking." He said to her as his voice was back to normal showing his strength behind it once more as he leaned over and softly kissed her on the cheek, "Hehehe well that's an inticing thought,....mmmmm I can smell those cupcakes too, I was starting to get hungry, what say we get out of here and start with those?" He said smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 am

Star nodded. "Sure thing." She was blushing slightly. 'Good looking? A kiss? Does he know how I feel about him?' She thought. "Well, of course you can have some cupcakes. How about we go to someplace more comfortable?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:29 am

Shadow nodded this time as they grabbed the tray of cupcakes and headed out of the hospital, "Sounds good to me, got anyplace in mind?" He asked her as he did not know of a good place to do such a thing right now.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 am

"Well, we could go to a café." Star Sapphire suggested. "But they may not approve of us bringing our own food." Star then blushed slightly. "Um, if we need a more quiet place, we could, if its ok with you, go to my place." She said, her ears dropping slightly in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 am

Shadow Zephyr saw her embarrassed look, but he actuallly liked the idea of that. "That'd be perfectly fine with me Star, I think that would be an excellent idea....please lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

Star Sapphire smiled. "Well then, follow me!" She then began to walk. Luckily, she did not live too far from the hospital. "And feel free to have some cupcakes as we walk." She said. They soon approached a somewhat large building. Hanging from the building was a sign reading "The Office of Dr. Star Sapphire." She stood in front of the door. "Here we are. I live where I work. Kinda lame, huh?" She said, and giggled.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 am

Shadow followed her the best he could as the cast helped support his leg some, but he still did not put any more weight on it then he had to. "Nah I'm fine till we reach your place." He said smiling as they walked then looked over her home/office building as they arrived there, "Most impressive...not lame at all Star, rather a neat concept, makes it easier to take care of one location compared to more than one."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 am

Star opened up the door and walked in. "The way I keep my house may make me seem like a bit of a neat freak, but I like to keep an air of professionalism." She said. She entered into the living room, placing the cupcakes on an end table. "Feel free to make yourself at home, I'll get us some drinks." She said, an wandered into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:31 am

Shadow walked in after she opened the door for him as he looked around and found a place to sit while he waited on her, "Hehe well that is nothing new, it was one of the many things the guard strived for, so I guess im a bit like a neat freak myself."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Star opened her fridge, and grabbed a jug of apple juice. She poured two glasses and put the jug back in. "Well thats good. Although a little messy is ok, I could not stand places that are very messy. Could not stand it." She said. She placed the the glasses next to the cupcakes. "Feel free to dig in, sweetie." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Shadow sat down after looking around a little as he spotted her coming in with some juice for them. "Heh sounds like we agree on something there, I don't mind a little mess, but I cannot stand anything that resembles a total disaster." He then reached over for the glass and a couple cupcakes before he began eating them, and occasionally having a drink. "Thank you my dear....mmmm delicious, I think you are getting much better at making them Star." He told her with a smile on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Star Sapphire smiled, and bushed slightly. "Well, I have been practicing. And I got a new cookbook." She said. Star looked at Shadow. "So, do you just wanna talk? Or I could find like a board cam, or get a deck of cards or something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Shadow Zephyr smiled back to her as he just enjoyed her company and the goods she made, "Well it shows, this is your best batch yet my dear." He told her as he chuckled to her, "Hehe I don't care what we do, you do not have to try so hard for me, I'm just glad to both be here with you, and out of the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Star Sapphire blushed. "Am I really trying that hard? Does it show?" she asked. "Well, I guess we can just sit here and enjoy each others company." she said and iggled a bit, "you know, like boring old ponies."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Shadow Zephyr chuckled a little at her, he liked that about her, that she was willing to go so far for other ponies, and especially her friends, but he did notice her change in attitude with him in her presence, how she looked at him, and a lot of other things. "It's ok Star, I'm quite flattered, no pony has ever been this good to me, I told you I could not thank you enough, and I intend to repay you in any way I can do so my dear."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 am

"Well, you deserve to be treated like this all the time." Star said. "You are such a nice pony." Star Sapphire pushed up next to Shadow. "And no need to repay me, I'm just happy that I helped you."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Shadow did not resist to her brushing up against him as he blushed a bit and brought his right wing over her like that time in the hospital smiling to her. "That's kind of you to say, but I'm nothing that special, not like you are...all I am is an old soldier that can hardly take care of himself anymore, despite my best efforts." Shadow Zephyr leaned over and kissed her cheek softly, "Well I still remember what you said that one night, and I intend to at least let you be repaid at least by that favor, at least for now."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 am

Star Sapphire blushed when Shadow kissed her. "Well, if you can't take care of yourself, I'll take care of you sweetie." She said, adamant with her statement. "I'll even let you stay in my guest room, if you really need it. Or I can take care of you where ever." She said. "Like I said, you are my friend, and I want to see you happy."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am

Shadow was kinda shocked by her offer, not knowing except from the tone of her voice that she was talking truthfully. "Star are you serious....I would welcome that if you would let me stay here.....I do not have a home anymore, I stuck to Canterlot, and just keep my business here, my homing is just in a local motel that i can get cheap from my military and disabilty benefits...but if you are serious, I'd be glad to move into your guest room and even give you rent if needed."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 am

Star nodded. "I'm dead serious. I want you to be happy, and not staying in some motel. You deserve better than that." She said. "As for rent, I will accept, mostly because I no have two mouths to feed instead of one." She then stood up. "Now if you accept my offer, I will show you your new room."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Shadow smiled again as he nodded to her. "Then I gladly accpet your offer my dear, we can work out the matter of rent as needed, and I can help you around here as much as needed, except for your patients of course hehehe." He said with a chuckle as he stood up and went over and pecked her on the cheek again before they proceeded. "After you my dear, ladies first after all."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Star blushed as she walked down the hallway, and up a flight of stairs. "Speaking of patients, I do have one coming in today, a last minute appointment. I hope you don't mind, you can stay in your room for the time, and I have bookshelves upon bookshelves of books to keep you interested." She said. Star pushed open a door leading to the guest room. "Here is where you will be sleeping." she said. The room was white, with two large bookshelves lining the far wall. A large, luxurious bed sat in the middle, with a small bedside table. "Hopefully you like it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free at Last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free at Last!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next