My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free at Last!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:42 am

Star Sapphire smiled and hurried downstairs. She grabbed q notebook and pen from her desk, and opened the front door just in time to see her patient walking up the road. As thee pony got closer, Star addressed him. "Ah, Strider, good to see you today! Why don't you come and take a seat?" The pony, not replying, followed Star into the house and sat down. Star sat in her chair next to him. "Here goes nothing." She thought.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Shadow kept quiet as he read the books as best he could, taking care when turning the pages and resting where he would not disturb his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Star listened as Strider went on about his problems. Although she was taking full notes, she was only half paying attention to him, the other half of her mind thinking about Shadow and the wonderful time they just spent together. "I wonder what my father would think of him? Probably not very highly." She said, sighing slightly. Eventually, the time was up, and Star Sapphire showed Strider to the door. As soon as he was gone, Star ran up the stairs and jumped into the bed next to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 am

Shadow was half asleep when he was woke up by the sound of somepony rushing up the stairs and he looked over and saw Star rush in and jump in the bed next to him. "Well looks like somepony could not wait to be done with their patient."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 am

Star blushed slightly. "Well, Strider hasn't been making very much progress. He just simply refuses to do anything about his situation." She said, then shook her head. "But I've said too much already. Besides, you are so much better." She said winking. She then wrapped her forelegs around Shadow, and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 am

Shadow blushed as well to her comment as she wrapped him in her embrace and he began to kiss her back deeply and wrapped her in his right foreleg and wing.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:13 am

Star Sapphire blushed. "I'm so glad you mentioned your feelings for me. I would never be confident enough to have said it first." She admitted. She pushed up closer to Shadow. "I could stay here in your embrace forever." She said. Then Star look up at shadow and winked, "Unless, you know, we do that other thing." She said and giggled. "But I might be pushing it too much." She said, kissing Shadow again.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 am

((first week of college has been murder, sorry this took so long))

Shadow Zephyr smiled as he kissed her back and held her closer to where their chests touched and she could feel her heart beating against his own. "Well I admit it was difficult for me as well, but I said to heck with it and decided to at least admit my true feeling and see how you felt Star.....I'm happy you felt the same as I did, I love you Star Sapphire."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Star Sapphire blushed. "You...you..you love me?" She said, stammering. She looked down at her chest. Then back up to Shadow's face. Then back at her chest. Then to Shadow's face again. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. "Oh Shadow, I love you too!" She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Shadow did his best to be gentle with his wing and wiped Star's eyes to remove the tears welling up as he smiled softly to her and nuzzled against her with his head and neck. "I did not stutter once Star..I love you." He told her and leaned down after nuzzling her and kissed her chest.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Star pressed up very closely to Shadow. "Sorry if my tears are getting your coat wet." She said. She kissed Shadow. "I...I...I'm just so happy right now." She said. Star Sapphire held Shadow tightly. "I don't wan this moment to end."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 am

Shadow kissed her back smiling as he did so. "I don't mind my dear, tis a lot better than my coat wet with blood for once." Shadow returned her embrace, "Nor do I." He told her as he stroked her mane gently.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:56 pm

More tears welled up in Star's eyes. "Don't talk about that. It hurts me to think about you in pain." She said, nuzzling his chest. "I love you." She said again, kissing him. "And I want you to be happy. Anything you need, just ask me." She said
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Shadow kissed her back, "I have never been happier than right now Star.:
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Star Sapphire smiled. "Same here. I am so happy right now." She said. "I love you. I want to express my love to you in any way possible." Star nuxxled Shadow's snout, and began to stroke his mane.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Shadow Zephyr smiled back to her as he nuzzled her back and kept stroking her mane while she did his own. "Well I think you already have once, unless you have something else on your mind." He then leaned down rubbing her gently and laid a ear to her chest and began to listen.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 am

Star Sapphire blushed. "I'm still recovering from my last display of love." She said. Star continued to stroke Shadow's mane as he laid his head on her chest. "Does my heartbeat relax you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:20 am

Shadow Zephyr chuckled a little, "Hehe no rush my dear." He then smiled a bit wider as he looked up at her while his ear stayed in place. "Yes, it does."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Star blushed more. "Well it was my first time, and I am not very sure I performed well, and well, um...."She trailed off, then kissed Shadow on the cheek. "Im glad you like listening yo my heart. Anything to make you comfortable."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Shadow blushed a little as well under his black coat as he heard her speak and he began to speak back to her. "It was my first time as well, so don't worry about it." His blush became a little brighter when she kissed his cheek and he laid there listening to her heart with a smile to let her know that he was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Star leaned back, stretching out her arms and legs. "I love you so much Shadow." She said. "If there is anything I can do for you, just ask." She reached up behind her head, and undid the bun her man was in, letting it cascade down her back. "But I just want to relax for the rest of the day."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Shadow moved up a little and smiled at Star as she undid her bun and let the hair of her mane fall as he was resting next to her. "Hehe I can do that, long as you relax with me."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Star smiled. "I would like to relax with you. I feel so safe in your embrace." She said, kissing Shadow on his forehead. "Maybe I can get some candles, or something like that. Or maybe we can move out of the guest room and into my bed. It is bigger, and most likely more comfortable." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Shadow blushed a bit more from her kissing his head as she made suggestions and then he spoke up. "Well how about we move to your bed for starters and go from there?" He told her with a wink as he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:02 am

Star nodded. She got out of bed and walked out of the room, her tail running under Shadow's chin. She walked across the hallway and opened another door. The room on the other side was completely different. Instead of the dull, boring white walls, bed, and decoration, her room was vibrant. The walls were pink with a floral pattern. Her bed covers were purple. Several paintings, photos and ornaments adorned the walls. A bookshelf stood at one end up against the wall. Against the other wall was a large wardrobe, next to that a tall floor mirror stood. Two bedside tables were on either side of the bed. "So, what do you think?" She asked blushing slightly. She was slightly embarrassed about how pink and feminine it was, and because she now had a boy in her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free at Last!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next