My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free at Last!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Shadow Zephyr followed her as best he could as he was still slow in walking from his injuries, he then walked into her room and looked around in a look of pure amazement, taking him a minute ir two before he spoke, "All I can say is it's very vibrant and colorful, it's very impressive Star." He told her as he walked up to her and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:24 am

Star blushed more at Shadow's kiss and complement. "Thank you. I put a lot of pride in my work, even if it is just organizing my room." She said. Star placed herself gently on the bed. She pulled her tail up to her and began to gently stroke it. "Come, lay down. Rest your injuries." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Shadow Zephyr did not have to be told twice as he smiled and went over to her bed and laid down with her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Star wrapped her forelegs around Shadow and pulled him into a big bear hug. She planted a big kiss on his pips. "I love you." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Shadow Zephyr smiled wide and blushed hard as she embraced him and kissed him and he kissed her back with passion flowing into it. "I love you too Star."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Star Sapphire kissed him again. She then looked deep into his eyes, then lied down, ready to spend a wonderful night with her love.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:06 am

Shadow Zephyr kissed her back with a smile, as he looked into her eyes as she laid down next to him, as they prepared for a night together, that neither of them would ever forget.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Star Sapphire awoke the next morning. She yawned and stretched. Looking to her side, she was surprised to see ShadowZephyr, half forgetting the wonderful time they had last night. Se kissed Shadow lightly on the cheek. She got up quietly, not wanting to wake Shadow, and crept over to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and turned the water on, letting the hot liquid fall down her back.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 am

Shadow Zephyr was physically drained in his current state, so he slept soundly and did not hear her get up, but did smile softly when she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:27 am

Star finished her shower, and towelled herself dry. Wrapping herself in a towel, she crept quietly downstairs, still trying to not wake Shadow. She walked into the kitchen and began to make breakfast for the two of them. Nothing fancy, just some oatmeal with berries in it. "Hopefully Shdow likes this, I'm not much of a cook." She expressed out loud.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:20 am

Shadow started to stir lightly as he was reluctant to wake up before he moved a little on his left wing sending a wave of pain through his body making him wake up with a start and and he resisted yelling in pain as best he could "Nnn..yeowch!" He speaked out as he shot up in the bed and rolled off his left side and laid there to allow time for his wing to stop throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Star heard the pained yelp of Shadow and rushed upstairs. She swung open the door to her bedroom to see Shadow lying on his side in pain. "Oh my, you poor thing!" she said, as she rushed over to Shadow. Climbing into the bed next to him, she pulled him into a tight hug, carful not to agitate his injuries. "Anything I can do to help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Shadow hugged her back as he seethed a little, "I rolled onto my left wing a bit, I'll be fine, I just need a few minutes to let it stop throbbing." He then blushed a little as he heard her ask if anything can be done. "Just you being here for me is all I could ask for Star."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Star smiled, stroked shadow's mane. "Well, I'm glad I can help. I made some breakfast, its sitting downstairs when you are reedy." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"Then let us go have some, long as I stay off my left wing I shall be alright." He told her then kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Star nodded and nuzzled up against Shadow's chest. "i love you." She said. She then got up out of bed and went downstairs. "You can come whenever you are ready." She called out.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:06 am

"I love you too." Shadow told her as they shared another hug with one another and then soon after going into the bathroom and cleaning himself a little to freshen up and went inside and joined her in the kitchen ready for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 am

Star smiled when she saw Shadow descend into the kitchen. "Breakfast is on the counter. Its just oatmeal and berries. I hope that is ok." She said. she walked over and kissed Shadow on the cheek. "Make yourself at home. This is your home now, after all." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Shadow smiled as he kissed her own cheek after she kissed his own. "That sounds wonderful my love......Home...that sounds so wonderful after so many years." He told her with a grateful, and loving smile as he walked into the kitchen and sat down where she had set the bowls for them to eat when she was ready to join him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:54 am

Star Sapphire sat down as well. "I thank you for waiting on me, but there is no reason to. You don't have to worry about small things like that." She said, and began to eat. Star Sapphire used her magic to levitate her spoon and eat her oatmeal, while she read the newspaper. It was only yesterday's paper, not having the chance to read it the day prior, but she decided it was up to date enough for her. "So, what would you like to do to Shadow?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Shadow smiled as he waited on her before he began eating the best he could and keep his manners despite lack of magic, as he ate and then wiped his mouth on a napkin and then looked up to answer her question. "I think if we have the opportunity, we should go into the city so I can get my address changed and buy a few things my doctor told me to get when I have time, but this all depends on how many patients you have for today."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Star nodded. "I only have patients in the morning. This afternoon, I'm all yours." She said, smiling. "I'll help you with whatever you need, unless you want to go do it yourself. I'm just not sure if I want you going out by yourself." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Shadow smiled and nodded back as he finished up his breakfast. "The afternoon will be satisfactory, while I wait on you will give me time to make plans on where to go to make the best of our time, plus my doctor told me to not go out on my own for a while till at the least the cast on my front leg is changed, she was still uncertain about my wing, as I'm sure you could see it is still in bad shape, I was just fortunate that I was able to keep it." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Star nodded. "Well, you can go do what you can. I'll be with you as soon as my appointments are done.And don't talk like that, losing your wing. I don't like to think of you in pain." she said, slightly sad. "Well, my first patient should arrive in an hour. Anything you would like to do until then?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm

((my deepest apologies, I moved in with my GF in Kentucky, so i dont get on my comp much as i used to do so))

Shadow Zephyr walked over and nuzzled her, "Sorry I will try to not talk about it unless absolutely needed.....I'll do a few things to get us a bit more organized and then when you are done with your patients we can go into town and take care of things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free at Last!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next