My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free at Last!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Shadow followed her till they arrived at the guest room and he observed it with a smile, "I understand fully...your job comes first right now, it's ok my dear, I'll be fine here till you get done with your patient......I am very pleased by the room, it is much better than that old motel I stayed in...thank you." He said as he looked back to her as he finished looking around in the room.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Star Sapphire smiled. "Well, he won't be coming over for another hour or two, so we have some time to kill." She said. She sat herself down on the bed. "What do you want to do, Shadow?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 am

(sorry Roz thought i posted here already lol)

Shadow smiled as he trotted over and sat down on the bed next to Star, "Well I don't care...as long as it is with you."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Star Sapphire blushed. "Well, we could talk, or we could do something else." She said, brushing her man behind her ear. "So, you keep calling me your dear. A term of endearment, perhaps?" She said, giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Shadow blushed a little as well as he moved a little closer to Star on the bed. "Well who knows...but I certainly think it could be considered as such." Shadow then leaned over and kissed her cheek and smiled at her with more of a blush.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:22 am

Star blushed and let out a soft, barely audible squeal when Shadow kissed her. She put a foreleg around him and pulled him in tight. She planted her own kiss on Shadow's cheek. "Well anything you want to do, we can do it." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Shadow Zephyr blushed as she kissed him back and brought him closer with her foreleg as he brought his own around her and gazed into her eyes smiling as he spoke softly. "Star...all I want right now.....is you, you're not like any other ponies I have known before...you cared for me like none other, and there is not words enough to describe how grateful I am to you Star Sapphire." He told her as he gently placed his head against her own and broght her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:34 am

Star blushed. She was shocked. "You..want..me?" She asked, stuttering slightly. She looked down. "Wow. No pony has ever said that before, or thought that." She said. Star Sapphire hugged Shadow tightly. "You don't know how much this means to me." She said, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. "I want you too." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:51 am

Shadow smiled a bit wider as he looked up at her to answer her, "Did I stutter?....I meant every word Star." He then brought his other forearm slowly around her and hugged her back as he brushed up against her a little and decided to go for it as he locked his lips with her own and began to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:42 am

Star Sapphire's eyes bulged when Shadow kissed her. "Is this really happening?" She thought. Her eyes then slowly closed as she welcomed the kiss. Star moaned slightly in bliss as the kiss continued. She wrapped her arms and tail around Shadow and continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 am

Shadow Zephyr's own eyes closed slowly as Star accepted the kiss and began to kiss him back as he wrapped her in his forearms while she did the same and he began to deepen the kiss more and gently laid her down on the bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:17 am

Star laid down on the bed with Shadow, still moaning slightly. She continued to kiss him, breaking the kiss slightly just so she could go back for another. Between kisses, Star managed to to say, "This moment is perfect." She slowly began to stroke Shadow's mane as she continued kissing and embracing him. She pulled up a cover on the bed and pulled it over them.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:13 am

Shadow moaned a little as well while they kissed then, then smiled at her when they broke the kiss for moment and go back for another as he managed to say something between the kisses after what she managed to say, "Indeed my dear....absolutely perfect." He began to stroke her own mane with his good foreleg as they continued to kiss and embrace one another as he felt Star bring the cover over them.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:55 am

Star Sapphire broke the kiss. She began to gently nuzzle Shadow's chest. "I'm so happy right now." She said, wrapping herself around Shadow, careful to avoid his injuries. She pushed up closer to Shadow. "I feel so safe and comfortable when you hold me." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Carefull of how he laid down due to his left wing, Shadow Zephyr smiled as Star nuzzled into him gently and he wrapped her a little tighter in his embrace, "I am as well, don't remember the last time I felt this good." As she pushed up closer to him, he went back to slowly stroking her mane and his head craned down a bit to nuzzle her face, and horn. "Well I certainly hope so..Star, I want you to always feel like this as much as I can make it possible, I would do anything to keep you safe and happy." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Star Sapphire smiled. "And I will do anything for you, to make you happy and comfortable." She said, looking up to Shadow. She blushed slightly when he brushed up against her face, then her horn. "Careful, my horn is sensitive." She said, giggling. She then began to kiss Shadow's neck.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:40 am

Shadow Zephyr smiled with a slight moan as he felt her soft lips on his neck and then heard her say something about her horn being sensitive after he brushed up against it and her face, "Oh is that right?" He said with a chuckle as he smirked and then stuck out his long smooth tongue and began to slowly lick her horn from the base to the tip.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:52 am

Star moaned and giggled as Shadow began to lick her horn. "That feels nice." She said. She then looked deep into Shadow's eyes. "Maybe I can make you feel good too?" She asked.She then cuddled up against Shadow and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Shadow kept licking her horn slowly, with long licks as he then looked back to her smiling as he kept licking her horn. "Hehe I hppe so, I want you to feel good." He then brought her closer as she cuddled up against him and heard what she said and smirked. "Oh...what'd you have in mind my dear?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Star Sapphire giggled. "Oh, I think you'll see." She said, kissing him deeply. She pulled the covers fully over them, as she pressed up tightly against Shadow. She planned to make these next couple hours truly glorious.

(Time skip ahead. Anything done between the two will be implied, but no role played out.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:08 am

(fair enough)

Shadow Zephyr laid there fully satisfied as he was still trying to catch his breath and let his heart calm down while he smiled over at Star and still held her in his embrace wishing that neither of them had to leave from this posistion soon, since they both knew that before long her patient would arrive but he did not care right now as he knelt his head down against her chest and listened to her heartbeat and breathing while she too seemed to still be recovering from the experience as he stayed there with a smile on his features.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Star Sapphire was breathing somewhat heavily, a look of complete bliss on her face. She was laying on her back, with Shadow resting up against her chest. "Well, um, I've never done anything like that before." She said, "Don't think I'm that kind of a pony." She looked up at the clock that was hanging on the wall. "Well, my patient should be here within the hour. I should get ready." She said, her smile slightly disappearing.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Shadow Zephyr had gotten his breathing more under control by this time, as his heart was still settling, he looked up at Star while he kept his head resting on her chest. "Nor have I Star..........Never said you was, but I hope you had a good time at the very least." He too looked up annd saw the clock and nodded to her then moved a little and kissed her chest then moved up and kissed her. "It's ok I have no intention of going anywhere my dear."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 am

Star Sapphire got up out of the bed. "You can keep yourself entertained with my collection of books." She said, getting ready for her patient to arrive. She did her mane up in a bun, then hurried across the hall to her bedroom and retrieved her reading glasses. "I would prefer it if you stay up here. Confidentiality and all that." She said quickly, some of her words slurred together. "I should not take more than an hour. Then I'm all yours." She said, winking.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 am

Shadow Zephyr smiled in agreement and nodded to her. "Of course I understand Star, no hurry my dear, I shall be here awaiting your return." He told her after he brabbed a couple of books within his reach and then laid back down in the bed to read them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free at Last!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next