My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)

Go down 
+6
Kid
TheArcadeFire
Vinyl Dash
Fireseeker
Digital Changeling
Firework
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendaryPwny

U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 pm

"I'm glad you asked!" Chrome said as he whipped out his identification. It was all official, and Chrome was laughing maniacally in the picture on the card.

"See? It's all good!"

Chrome put it away, and his ears pricked at the sound of the hospital siren.

"We need to get moving, sport."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Kid looked over the identification, it looked legit. Not to mention, unlike the rebel insignia, a U.A.E card was difficult to fake. So he's either an insane U.A.E member or a rebel sleeper agent deciding to steal Kid along with him.

"Well, looks like we're headed down a road for dis-honorable discharge..." Kid sighed as he put a hoof to his temple. "Why didn't you...oh...I don't know, ASKED the nurses to let me out?"
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:33 pm

"Run and ask questions later, kid."

Chrome slung Kid on his back and ran like hay.

"We will be out of here in no time, and, once they find out it was me, no one will want to discharge you," Chrome said, and then he looked him in the eye, "And they will not be sending a rescue party."

Chrome began running with a kidnapped kid, laughing all the way.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Yup...i'm getting Kidnapped... Kid thought to himself somberly. Who knows, maybe the Rebels have nice foods and beds, maybe they have satellite. Kid had heard that the Rebels will either persuade or intimidate their prisoners, here's to hoping he is one of the lucky ones who are spoiled to try to get him to talk.

"So...where we headed...?" Kid asked softly as the insane pony ran with him on his back.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 pm

"You know why they aren't sending a rescue party?" Chrome asked, after they had gottn away from their pursuers by hiding in a crowded cafe in Canter Lot.

"It's because you don't need rescuing! I'm UAE, just like you, and all that I want to do is talk. Do you remember my three favorite letters?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Kid was really hoping that they WOULD send out a search party. He's terrified of this pony and would rather not risk giving away any vital information to the enemy. That being said, he had yet to hear the question, there could be a way to answer it without giving away any information.

"STS? Yeah? What about them?" Kid asked as he hopped off the unicorns back. "You naming a sandwich here and want to use a name with S T and S?"
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Chrome slammed his hoof on the table. "I don't need you bullpie! The STS, also known as the Special Task Squad, is the new elite team that you're in, and you know I know what I'm talking about. Did you not see me standing guard for that meeting of yours? Good job on being late, by the way."

Chrome leaned in closer to the kid, "And I want to know why you got in and not me."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Kid gulped, had he noticed this insane pony before? He doesn't think so...most times when there is a guard guarding a door, they are usually giving him the evil eye. Now, despite being evil and insane, this unicorn hadn't given him the evil eye.

"I...I honestly have no clue..." Kid said as he looked at the older pony. "Maybe because you are a little rash in your decision making?"

...What Kid actually meant is 'YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN AN ASYLUM, MORE SPECIFICALLY A WHITE PADDED ROOM.'
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:19 pm

"RASH?" Chrome's nostrils were flaring.

"All I'm trying to do is ask you one, ONE, simple question. And you insult me in return? YOU THINK I'M INSANE, DON'T YOU?" Chrome thrusted his hoof at the kid, but, right before he made contact with the kid's face, the hoof stopped. As Chrome's coat slightly turned blue, he lowered his hoof and sat back in his chair.
"Maybe I am a little rash..."

Chrome rubbed the stub on his forehead that used to be his horn.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Kid had brought his hooves up to block the sudden attack, and was surprised when it didn't land. Letting out a sigh of relief he looked up at the unicorn, for the first time actually noticing his broken horn.

"Look...I...I didn't mean to insult you..." Kid said meekly, realizing this pony might kill him if he doesn't play his cards right. "I...I just think you may want to consider thinking things through before you act, it could save you a lot of hassle. Not to mention, if you act too rashly when there is an enemy or something nearby...It could cost you. Your life."

Kid had let the information he had just said to the other pony sink in to himself as he too realized that he might end up dying if acts to rashly. Disliking the though, he decided to wave it off and think of ways to return to the base.

"We should head back to the infirmary you know, so you can apologize..." Kid sighed as he turned towards the door. "Not to mention, I left some stuff here...and I think I might need some more bandages."

Kid started to limp out of the crowded cafe and towards the base, he truly hope that the unicorn would be following him.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:33 pm

As Chrome saw how injured the colt was, his coat turned started to turn more blue and turquoise.

He ran out after the kid.

"Wait!" Chrome said as he caught up with the crippled one.
"Let me help you walk. You need it in your current state."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Kid was taken quite aback by this, is this really the same pony who jumped out a window and crushed the bones of two nurses? Is this the exact same pony who nearly gave Kid another bruise? What kind of game was this unicorn playing!?

"I...I don't need it but..." Kid winced as he continued to limp. "But I won't argue if you did decide to help..."
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 pm

The color in Chrome's coat began to fade away again, back to the monotone gray. As he did this, his joints seemed to pull upward a bit, straight into the air. Then he was back to normal.

"Help? You? Hah. You haven't even told me your name yet, kid."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Kid was confused as to what just happened...one second this pony was crushing bones, almost punching him across the face then was eager to help him and had a different color...what the hay...?

"That, my dear Watson is for you to figure out." Kid snickered as he continued to limp towards the base, tears starting to drip down his face. He refused to stop walking. Maybe when he got back one of the not brutally broken up and almost killed nurses could cast a pain reduction spell on him. "I...I'll see you around...maybe."

[[HAS MOVED TO APPLELOOSA.]]

Last edited by Kid on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 pm

((Hi everypony! This is a general reminder to just slow down your posting, just enough to allow others to post who are not on as often. I know you're all excited about it, but please show some consideration to your fellow RPers. This will also allow others a chance to jump into the RPs and topics. And don't leave anypony behind in the posting! Thank you!))
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am

Chrome Blade didn't know what to think when he watched the kid walk away. He felt listless and slightly depressed.

Not knowing what else to do, he went by his favorite Canter Lot bar and ordered a drink.

Then he decided to go to Trottingham. Maybe he would find his brother.

((Depart for Trottingham))

Last edited by LegendaryPwny on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff)
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Tornado Wing strutted through the door, proud of her team's achievements so far. Capturing one of the rebels was the first step to eradicating them completely.

"Onyx! Take Mr. Hooves to one of the S.T.S' holding cells. They should be right next to the meeting room. Then report back to me. We can then determine the best course of action from there. I'll make an announcement for every S.T.S member in the base to meet with me as well. Victoria, you will follow me, I will have you report back to the higher-ups after the meeting," Tornado instructed, turning towards the prisoner afterwards.

"Hope you enjoy your cell rebel. But don't worry, we will visit you soon," the pegasus said, glowering at Brawny before trotting down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 pm

"Onyx! Take Mr. Hooves to one of the S.T.S' holding cells. They should be right next to the meeting room. Then report back to me. We can then determine the best course of action from there. I'll make an announcement for every S.T.S member in the base to meet with me as well."

Onyx nods to Firework when she speaks to him. "Very well." The Unicorn allows his squad leader to finish her orders, and then takes the newly acquired prisoner to the U.A.E.S.T.S. containment cells, which were indeed found nearly right beside the squad meeting room just as the Peagasus had stated. He left the rebel leader there without a word, requested a handful of guards to come and make sure he didn't escape, and soon after returned to the Special Task Squad main headquarters. Once he entered the room, he immediately approached the nearest couch, and sat down in a comfortable position in order to rest himself. He had recovered somewhat from his earlier dispute, but what he really needed at that time was a long, relaxing rest. Wasting time was not an option, though, and so he would have to find another way to get past the weariness that plagued him.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Brawny just looked around through his cell examining the place he was held up in. May be a while before he'll see the outside again. He looks at the guards and chuckles sarcastically to them: "Glad to be treated as your Guest of Honor. A cold, puny jail cell, a hooffull of armed guards..... What a magical vacation. Can't wait to see the room service....."

Waiting for the leader to come back he just leans up against the wall humming to himself. Then he figured: "Why not strike up a conversation." He got as close to one of the guards as he could and jokingly said: "Hello sir or mad'am. How are you this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Victoria had been gingerly removing the foul-scented garments when Tornado Wing addressed her.

"Right away, good ma'am," she affirmed in a preoccupied fashion. After flicking her hoof through her mane and restoring it to its proper buoyancy, the mare trotted up to her leader's side.

"'Tis quite an accomplishment to now have a separatist in our possession. Though, if I may ask, sister -- Commander -- what would you have done had Onyx not come at such an opportune time? Needless to say, a threat on the life of a commanding official is a threat to the solidarity of our entire nation," she asserted, peering sidelong at the countenance of her companion.

The reserved nature of the pegasus beside her left little for Victoria to interpret. This, in turn, further summoned her curiosity. Likewise, Victoria desired an opportunity to scrutinize their bold new prisoner. Such interests would be catered to only after matters of business were resolved, of course.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:07 am

Making her way to the meeting room, Tornado Wing answered "I would have escaped. The knife you left would have been sufficient, and barring that, I would have thought of something. I'm used to relying on only myself. However, being the leader of a Squad requires the promotion of teamwork. I have little choice in the matter."

The Pegasus gave no more information as she trotted through the door to the meeting room. She observed Onyx already there, sitting on a couch. He had made good time.

"I don't believe there are any other members of our Squad here at the moment. Therefore, I will start the meeting. I'll keep it short so you may rest. However, after all our members return, I will be directing your assignments rather than letting you go off on your own. A little organization should do us well."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:23 am

Onyx turned his head to face the meeting room entrance as he noticed the squad leader enter the room, followed close behind by Victoria. The Pegasus mare took a few steps into the room, and then made an announcement to the two ponies that were there with her.

"I don't believe there are any other members of our Squad here at the moment. Therefore, I will start the meeting. I'll keep it short so you may rest. However, after all our members return, I will be directing your assignments rather than letting you go off on your own. A little organization should do us well."

Onyx nodded. "Very well. However, as the topic has come up, may I ask if you would happen to know what the other members of the team may be preoccupied with at the moment?" In all reality, the Unicorn combatant did not much care to know where the other ponies that made up the task force were, or what they were doing, though he had decided recently that it may prove somewhat more helpful to be more in tuned as to what was happening with the rest of his team.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Brawny's patience was wearing thin. They really didn't do anything. Brawny gave himself up. Probably would've came back a bloody mess, but nopony ever said it would be his blood... He just took the more logical way: The way where he'd have a better chance of living. And if his comrades busted him out, he'd have some good information about these pigs.

He yelled in the direction the two he was "captured" by. "Hey! Wanna hurry it up in there? I'm getting bored!" He probably made himself look like an idiot, but what positive things could they have thought about him in the first place? Waiting for them to return, he played a drum beat on the cell door, keeping himself semi-entertained
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:21 pm

The Foal walked calmly past the guards, who didn't seem to register at all.

He wasn't necessarily supposed to be here, he was supposed to be under 24/7 surveillance as a potential threat and asset. And to the guards on duty, he was still sitting there, staring at the wall of his cell.

It was very hard to keep him in a place he did not want to be.

The Foal walked to Brawny's cell and sat down.

"You there." He tapped the bars of the holding cell to get his attention.

"You are the rebel leader, are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Brawny was napping in his cell. He had been in there for so long. Whenever he was thrown in jail, it was usually for a pretty short time. He didn't know how long he'd been locked up. But it was too long. The rebellion could have ended by now.

In the middle of his nap, he sprung awake from a foal asking if he was the Rebel leader. Brawny looked much more rugged than he did before he was locked up. Tired eyes, dark stubble, hard facial expression. At least somepony talked to him, and didn't threaten him.

"That I am, or was. they probably forgot me by now. Also, you guys have crappy service. Haven't had a decent meal in my entire stay here, and the bed is atrocious."

Of course, he was whining like the place was a cheap motel for a little humor. he obviously knew he had been locked in prison. He stared at the foal.

"Why do you need to know, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)   U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.A.E Special Task Squad Base and Operations (Friendly)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next